Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
To the people who say Sterling looks evil with Keira, that's just the darkness of the scene. The image was brightened by Sandmanta on discord and it's just plain ol smiling Sterling

View attachment 2615545
I disagree. To me there is some kind of evil grin in his face. He does not go on full Joker mode, of course. But something does not look really friendly here...:unsure:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I disagree. To me there is some kind of evil grin in his face. He does not go on full Joker mode, of course. But something does not look really friendly here...:unsure:
He might just be smiling because she told him to keep his hands away from her ass, but she's pressing it against his dick anyway!:devilish:

Also I'm not sure if he's looking at her, or if they're both looking outside the cabinet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermit76

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
To the people who say Sterling looks evil with Keira, that's just the darkness of the scene. The image was brightened by Sandmanta on discord and it's just plain ol smiling Sterling

View attachment 2615545
I think Sterling just passed some hideous, biohazard-level gas and knows that Kiera is just starting to catch a whiff of it...
She's sweating because she's trying to hold her breath...
Silent but deadly...

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Same hair asset, different everything else. Trying to copy another Daz characters is almost always more difficult than actually making your own. Nora is supposed to be a Power Vacuum version of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You were inspired by HER? ...bravo!
Do you want ants?
Because that's how you get ants!

I love that show...

Last edited:
Reactions: cvjoint and Klaigh

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Same hair asset, different everything else. Trying to copy another Daz characters is almost always more difficult than actually making your own. Nora is supposed to be a Power Vacuum version of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk if it was asked but you copied the bella model for the oph what-If yourself or is the model just easily acquired?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Bruh this looks sinister

Big chunk of what makes Sterling so endearing to me is his tendency to put everyone around him ahead of himself, I would really like to think that it’s all an act to aid Lucia’s plan, I really don’t like the idea that Sterling would suddenly start to act purely by his own sexual gratification…
:LOL: You saw the picture. The girl is literally ahead of him. :ROFLMAO::whistle:

But, yeah, I agree. Going solely from this one image, the looks on their faces makes it a sinister scene. Her face is not happy to know he's behind her. Presumably naked and we know Sterling's packing down there. He's way too close.

We need the story to get actual context for this scene.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
:LOL: You saw the picture. The girl is literally ahead of him. :ROFLMAO::whistle:

But, yeah, I agree. Going solely from this one image, the looks on their faces makes it a sinister scene. Her face is not happy to know he's behind her. Presumably naked and we know Sterling's packing down there. He's way too close.

We need the story to get actual context for this scene.
Based on the other pics from the same preview post, it looks like they're in Ophelia's bathroom. I'm guessing they're hiding from her, and Keira is peeking out from their hiding place. :unsure:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Based on the other pics from the same preview post, it looks like they're in Ophelia's bathroom. I'm guessing they're hiding from her, and Keira is peeking out from their hiding place. :unsure:
If it's as you say, it's a happy accident for him while an unhappy one for her.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
The scale I use to judge how difficult it is reverse engineer a model goes from BADIK to Light of My Love.

Now on that scale, making Bella is a BADIK, and thus, very easy.
Power Vaccum is amazing. I am loving the storyline and characters. Also some of the grammer is funny. I can't wait to see if there is anymore twist and turns in the next chapter 12. Keep up the good work WWG.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Bro what happened to the game its only tapping with the mouse you cant do any quest and some scenes are gone

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes