yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
All of these AVNs like this one have been very well written and developed and all, update by update throughout these last years... But there has been one thing that has been a bit "off" - in my opinion - "a bit out of touch" (or unrealistic), which is that for some reason, all of a sudden it seems that everyone male and female has lost the bodily functions to grow out body hair... It's as if Nature itself has decided that human beings do not have any body hair from the neck down... (...). Which is a bit odd - my body still keeps growing hair from my neck down. In fact, my body still keeps growing hair everywhere.

But it's not that I'm a werewolf or something; just a human being.
Tell us you use the skip function without telling us you use the skip function.

Also if we're going to go on about biological evolution humans are one of the few animals that have hair around eating and excrement orifices. Armpit hair is also an odd evolutionary trait and believed to happen for the musky smell which allows us to identify individuals from a distance without visual confirmation.

So really, unless you want to be a sweaty, dirty, smelly, offensive slob, shower and shave, because we no longer need those evolutionary traits.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Guess you made the wrong choice and let the dog in, unless you secretly wanted to see the scene. It's not like there weren't hints lol
WTF - Seriously - Before the scene begins, It give you a CLEAR OPTION to SKIP the beast scene if it wasn't his thing. You don't have to see it at all it's an option for people who may want to see it.

Now me myself and I am a straight male, If their is a Gay scene in a game or a gay game (Not that their is anything wrong with that. to each their own. Live and Let Live) I SKIP the scene or that particular game...I DO NOT Watch the scene and then come back to the thread and complain to the Devs and community.. Different strokes different folks, I have issues with people who cry about how they don't like something and they want to know Why its in their!?! When they are the problem and they could have just skipped the scene! Obviously he was into it enough to click YES - Unleash the beast! I could see if it was unskippable but he wanted to see it.

People need to mind their own business.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
hottest characters
1) ophelia
2) brenna

the others don't really matter
1) Ophelia I agree great pair of tits and her ass is amazing- defo breeding meterial
2) Brenna I agree as she has some hip and great tummy and ass. Breeding material
3) Tiffany
4) Mallory
5)Eva

• Love
Reactions: DarkKatarn

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Guess you made the wrong choice and let the dog in, unless you secretly wanted to see the scene. It's not like there weren't hints lol
Did you even read the post? They were talking about Sterling's reaction to Rebecca's stance on it and how far she's gone with it so far.

Reactions: Jkekil

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so based on the teaser we will get to know a little bit more about Nora and Kiera characters. I’m honestly excited to play next chapter cuz I feel like this is the turning point on where this story will go and finally find out who is on which side and I honestly still hope we get like a flashback from Hunter or Drew pov of how this all started like the real origin story of Dino’s de sesso

Reactions: panzermaster

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
A what if story suggestion:
Ophelia, Brenna, Aliza, Catherine, Eva, Tiff, Flora, Amber, and Drew are on a yacht for vacation. Suddenly, a storm sends the ship careening into a uninhabited island's rocky coast. The yacht is half sunk, and unable to be repaired. How will Drew seduce the girls while stuck on the island?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chieflenafan

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
A what if story suggestion:
Ophelia, Brenna, Aliza, Catherine, Eva, Tiff, Flora, Amber, and Drew are on a yacht for vacation. Suddenly, a storm sends the ship careening into a uninhabited island's rocky coast. The yacht is half sunk, and unable to be repaired. How will Drew seduce the girls while stuck on the island?
That would be a good story or what if. But how would they repopulate the island?

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
That would be a good story or what if. But how would they repopulate the island?
There are any number of ways to change the story. Drew finds a genie and wishes to be able to impregnate the girls. Or fruit mutates Drew to be able to impregnate without needing balls. Or Ophelia finds the genie and turns Drew into a fertile woman, while changing into the Shemale that breeds all the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There are any number of ways to change the story. Drew finds a genie and wishes to be able to impregnate the girls. Or fruit mutates Drew to be able to impregnate without needing balls. Or Ophelia finds the genie and turns Drew into a fertile woman, while changing into the Shemale that breeds all the girls.
That would be good

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes