jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
New what if have them all go on a yatch holiday and then a storm crashes them all onto an island. Hunter and Sterling are in a coma and have Drew manipulate the girls and corrupt them. Then have her fuck them all.

AcerbusLux

Jul 2, 2017
I'm not a big fan of the video. I like the scenario but I feel a lot of the appeal of wwg stuff (to me) is the dialog. Without it the scene starts to feel a bit generic.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm not a big fan of the video. I like the scenario but I feel a lot of the appeal of wwg stuff (to me) is the dialog. Without it the scene starts to feel a bit generic.
I kind of agree, I preferred the What Ifs over these new Dream Scenes. That said, I support discontinuing What Ifs if WWG wants to use that free time to work on the main game, especially when each chapter is bigger than the previous one.

The issue then is having a replacement perk for top-tier supporters; the Dream Scenes fill this role. They're short and lacking jokes/dialogue, but that's the point because it lets WWG focus energy on the main game.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes