yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
This constant struggle with people not downloading the mandatory patch cracks me up.
Too lazy to read the OP or use the search function, but not too lazy to create a post whose subject has been covered multiple times.

I've seen this going on in multiple threads. Is it me or has f95 got a fresh new wave of clueless members who don't understand the search function? Because it seems like it's gotten worse lately.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This constant struggle with people not downloading the mandatory patch cracks me up.
Too lazy to read the OP or use the search function, but not too lazy to create a post whose subject has been covered multiple times.

I've seen this going on in multiple threads. Is it me or has f95 got a fresh new wave of clueless members who don't understand the search function? Because it seems like it's gotten worse lately.
no i think people are just used to things going their way that they haven't used the search function even once

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
With the Bestiality choice in chapter 11, will this choice effect their relationship in the future? I'm currently working through chapter 11 and realized that neither choice ends with a game over. Now I'm wondering if there's going to be different paths or scenes for the characters.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
no i think people are just used to things going their way that they haven't used the search function even once
there's an additional difficulty with using the search function as the bar only appears at the top of the screen (I wonder what the use of that is), if you scroll down it dissapears so they might not even know there is a search function

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
there's an additional difficulty with using the search function as the bar only appears at the top of the screen (I wonder what the use of that is), if you scroll down it dissapears so they might not even know there is a search function
Yeah, but this part stays at the top no matter how far you scroll... Notice the magnifying glass icon.
1684617049347.png

It's practically right next to the notifications icon. There really is no excuse.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
With the Bestiality choice in chapter 11, will this choice effect their relationship in the future? I'm currently working through chapter 11 and realized that neither choice ends with a game over. Now I'm wondering if there's going to be different paths or scenes for the characters.
Someone made the point that there might not be any more content with Rebecca. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter what the player chose in CH.11.
If Rebecca is seen again, maybe WWG will make any content with Cerberus optional. But it's rather late to be adding in new mechanics, IMO.
Or maybe THAT choice(to include the dog or not) will be involved in an NTR ending(that might involve Hunter or Drew?).
Or maybe anytime Rebecca is seen again, it will just be scenes with her and Sterling with Cerberus only metioned in passing.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
"New"... I must've been using it for years then, because I don't remember ever changing the forum style. Not even when the temporary seasonal ones are in effect.
Well, I call it "new" because the other one is called "old". No idea when the new one became available. And as Satou says, the old one seems to be the default. Personally I prefer the old one so I stick to that for the time being.
Ever since i made an account here i had the old and unsupported one automatically selected
Same.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes