Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Way too far especially for 30% done. i'd say another 4 months, 5 at most. So September or October.
It was roughly 8 months between chapters 9 & 10 (Oct '21 to June '22), and another 8 months between chapters 10 & 11 (June '22 to Feb '23), so add another 8 months and October is a reasonable prediction.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It was roughly 8 months between chapters 9 & 10 (Oct '21 to June '22), and another 8 months between chapters 10 & 11 (June '22 to Feb '23), so add another 8 months and October is a reasonable prediction.
Hoping for Drew and Catherine sex scene including anal
Tiffany and Hunter sex scene
DNA test result.
The reaction for Drew/David affair
Nora and Kiera's reaction to finding out Hunter and Drew are there

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, October sounds about right.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah but that was with What if? being released here and there which significantly slowed down the process. This time WWG can fully focus on the main chapters.
Dev has said hundreds of times, What If was done in his spare time, so no changes at the time.
It may just even out.

Think of it like this: newer chapters have been getting larger, which requires longer development time between releases. The What Ifs weren't the cause of this "slow down", they were just a way to keep top supporters satisfied during the longer release cycles.

However, WWG recognized that with each new chapter getting bigger and better, and thus requiring more time to produce, he may have to further delay future releases. So to avoid having to do that he paused making What Ifs, and uses that overtime to work on the main game instead.

1684895817398.png

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Just my opinion, but in the last few chapters of this game the plot is becoming a little absurd and chaotic.
The cerberus scene, the nazi painting scene, the recall to the Futa Ophelia what-if and so on.
The scene with Sterling and Ophelia, where Ophelia puts his cock between her legs could be considered a reference to the What If..., but it's a more direct reference to Ophelia's dominant streak that she let show during her 'Madre' phase where she treated Sterling as a sex slave and did the same thing.

Scene zoophilia in the game?
Yea, that was one optional scene in Catherine's storyline and involved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: buktccbfc71

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The scene with Sterling and Ophelia, where Ophelia puts his cock between her legs could be considered a reference to the What If..., but it's a more direct reference to Ophelia's dominant streak that she let show during her 'Madre' phase where she treated Sterling as a sex slave and did the same thing.
Sure, I remember, but I am talking about the generic concept.
This game is becoming a bit too "extreme" for my tastes. And I repeat, is just my personal opinion according to my tastes. No criticism intended.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I think the scene of Ophelia with Sterlings dick between her legs was developed / planned before the what if released / was requested. So wouldn't call it a recall. I think.
I seem to remember earlier in the game Ophelia admitted to Sterling that she had penis envy? Her futa roleplaying probably ties into that more than the What If. :unsure:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah for sure. She has mentioned wishing or wanting to have a dick before last chapter iirc.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes