dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The bad ends seem to be having multiple girls now. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get them together for a bad end.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Now that Keira and Nora are in, I really hope we can get another "big Hunter NTR" bad ending like when Sterling becomes blind. Either that or maybe the dev is waiting for the last update to make one dunno
No I think now all the bad endings should involve Drew. As she hasnt had that much its all been Hunter with the bad endings. Hunter's basically fucked all the girls in bad ends and think in 2 chapters hes knocked them up. Think Drew should bed the bad guy in the next bad endings and fuck the girls. She's only fucked Tiffany by tricking her and Brenna.
You could also have Hunter talking to Drew and say once shes fucked all the girls and they are under her control he could sneak in and breed them.

Reactions: ARB582

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Now that Keira and Nora are in, I really hope we can get another "big Hunter NTR" bad ending like when Sterling becomes blind. Either that or maybe the dev is waiting for the last update to make one dunno
This game has gone off the rails as far as how many characters their are and the overall story imo. However it is one of the most enjoyable stories. The last NTR scene with Hunter and Sterling had me crying laughing it was so funny. So I am all in on Hunter having more NTR scenes as so far all of them have been humorous as hell.

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
We know Kevin for sure is getting a bad end. I can see Hunter and Drew having their own ending but also sharing a bad end in addition. Cause with Nora and Keira in the picture now, I would be surprised if we don't see a foursome (maybe orgy if you include other characters) with them, Hunter and Drew. We know they have had a threesome with both Hunter and Drew, so I imagine they could be easily influenced to be with them again.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
We know Kevin for sure is getting a bad end. I can see Hunter and Drew having their own ending but also sharing a bad end in addition. Cause with Nora and Keira in the picture now, I would be surprised if we don't see a foursome (maybe orgy if you include other characters) with them, Hunter and Drew. We know they have had a threesome with both Hunter and Drew, so I imagine they could be easily influenced to be with them again.
That's what I want to know...
How will Kiera and Nora react to seeing Hunter and Drew again?
Have they(Kiera and Nora) seen, heard or had any contact with Hunter / Drew since moving to Canada?
How much of Hunter and Drew's 'brainwashing' (or cock addiction) has lasted through the years?
If Kiera and Nora are still addicted to Hunter and Drew, can Sterling break them of it? (I know the answer is yes, but it will be fun to see).

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That's what I want to know...
How will Kiera and Nora react to seeing Hunter and Drew again?
Have they(Kiera and Nora) seen, heard or had any contact with Hunter / Drew since moving to Canada?
How much of Hunter and Drew's 'brainwashing' (or cock addiction) has lasted through the years?
If Kiera and Nora are still addicted to Hunter and Drew, can Sterling break them of it? (I know the answer is yes, but it will be fun to see).
I'm assuming they've been cut off from each other. If Hunter or Drew were in contact with Keira and Nora, there's a good chance that Lucia would've known.

I also want to see how this reunion goes. Keira and Nora moved in with Hunter, Annabelle, & Drew in 1999. David discovered their "relationship" in 2004. Drew could have been banging them for those 5 years. Hunter could've been banging them for 2 years, if we believe his statement about waiting until after Annabelle died (in 2002). I suspect the girls would've needed serious therapy after all of that.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Why would Hunter and Drew share the girls? They done that with Brenna when Drew was fucking her pussy then Hunter saw and he started fucking her ass. Well I guess you would call them both rapist.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Why would Hunter and Drew share the girls? They done that with Brenna when Drew was fucking her pussy then Hunter saw and he started fucking her ass. Well I guess you would call them both rapist.
They'd share because they're both open to it and have shared in the past. In that Drew/Brenna bad end, as Hunter joins in, Drew makes a comment like "not since Nora", meaning they've shared before.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
They'd share because they're both open to it and have shared in the past. In that Drew/Brenna bad end, as Hunter joins in, Drew makes a comment like "not since Nora", meaning they've shared before.
I cant remember Drew saying that. Maybe if they do it again this time Drew will be in a girls ass and Hunter gets the girls pussy to breed her.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I cant remember Drew saying that. Maybe if they do it again this time Drew will be in a girls ass and Hunter gets the girls pussy to breed her.
At some point(I'll have to find it), Hunter made a reference to he and Drew working together in a family couseling business scheme.
They worked together with couples or women, and they would use their different methods to seduce and impregnate the women.
He didn't go into detail, but it was implied that they worked together. If they shared the women wasn't said.

Is this game worth paying attention to?
It all depends on what your tastes/kinks are. Look over the tags and decide.
But be warned that the first few chapters are mainly story-building, and mainly deal with thwarting Hunter's plan.
But soon enough, the MC(Sterling) gets in on the action. A lot of it.

Oh, and when you're given a choice it leads to 2 different paths. One contains NTR, but isn't considered 'canon'.
But if you have NTR switched on, you can watch it without fear of 'ending' the game. It just goes back to the choice once the scene plays out.
The other is what actually happens, and continues the story.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
At some point(I'll have to find it), Hunter made a reference to he and Drew working together in a family couseling business scheme.
They worked together with couples or women, and they would use their different methods to seduce and impregnate the women.
He didn't go into detail, but it was implied that they worked together. If they shared the women wasn't said.

It all depends on what your tastes/kinks are. Look over the tags and decide.
But be warned that the first few chapters are mainly story-building, and mainly deal with thwarting Hunter's plan.
But soon enough, the MC(Sterling) gets in on the action. A lot of it.

Oh, and when you're given a choice it leads to 2 different paths. One contains NTR, but isn't considered 'canon'.
But if you have NTR switched on, you can watch it without fear of 'ending' the game. It just goes back to the choice once the scene plays out.
The other is what actually happens, and continues the story.
Hopefully there is a flash back of Hunter and Drew doing the couselling and shoig them fucking and impregnanting the girls.

• Angry
Reactions: Prometheus51
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes