Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Has Hunter or Drew been in contact with Kiera or Nora?
I wondered that for a time, but people here have pointed out good reasons as to why that's highly improbable.
But I wouldn't rule out Nora and Kiera getting birthday cards from Hunter every year...
They would say 'thinking of you' right next to a picture of Hunter's junk. Cause Hunter is classy like that, ya know... ;)

But something else that's bothered me...
When Sterling comes home, Hunter is already living at the house and helping Ophelia.
If Hunter was travelling the world and banging women.... How did he know David was dead?
To be able to be at Ophelia's door, ready to move in within days of David's death...

Did Hunter have the house under surveillance?
*dramatic music cue*

Did Hunter KNOW David was going to die?
*another dramatic music cue*

Did Hunter or Drew have a part in David's death?
*you get the point*

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I wondered that for a time, but people here have pointed out good reasons as to why that's highly improbable.
But I wouldn't rule out Nora and Kiera getting birthday cards from Hunter every year...
They would say 'thinking of you' right next to a picture of Hunter's junk. Cause Hunter is classy like that, ya know... ;)

When Sterling comes home, Hunter is already living at the house and helping Ophelia.
If Hunter was travelling the world and banging women.... How did he know David was dead?
To be able to be at Ophelia's door, ready to move in within days of David's death...

*dramatic music cue*

*you get the point*
Did Ophelia tell her father her husband died?

Reactions: Ravageroall

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Perhaps I missed an information but can anyone tell me who is the one creating these what if? dream videos? They are excellent.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
does anyone else have a problem with the patch for the update on pc every time i try to move it to add to the file says its corrupt or invalid but for the what if scene it works perfectly

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

*dramatic music cue*

*you get the point*
Well here’s the thing, maybe Ophelia got in contact with hunter telling him of David passing away but I still honestly think Hunter got David killed. I mean we all know hunter will go through lengths just to accomplish his goal and he knows as long as David is around he’ll never be able to get Ophelia.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Well here’s the thing, maybe Ophelia got in contact with hunter telling him of David passing away but I still honestly think Hunter got David killed. I mean we all know hunter will go through lengths just to accomplish his goal and he knows as long as David is around he’ll never be able to get Ophelia.
I think what I want to know is: When Hunter and Drew left (after David confronted them), did they cut ALL contact with the family?
That's how I imagined it happening. So how would Ophelia be able to tell Hunter anything?

My theory?
Hunter and Drew spend years travelling the world, visiting various doctors that help Drew transition from him to her.
Also during this time, Hunter and Drew perfect their techniques for seducing women.
Drew uses psychology and her(new)appearance, while Hunter uses pharmaceuticals and his...grandfatherly charm?
At some point, Hunter realizes his time is running out, so he begins his plan to impregnate Ophelia by having Drew seduce David.
During their affair, Drew does something that leads to David's death.
And like magic, Hunter appears at Ophelia's door to console his grieving daughter.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think what I want to know is: When Hunter and Drew left (after David confronted them), did they cut ALL contact with the family?
That's how I imagined it happening. So how would Ophelia be able to tell Hunter anything?

My theory?
Hunter and Drew spend years travelling the world, visiting various doctors that help Drew transition from him to her.
Also during this time, Hunter and Drew perfect their techniques for seducing women.
Drew uses psychology and her(new)appearance, while Hunter uses pharmaceuticals and his...grandfatherly charm?
At some point, Hunter realizes his time is running out, so he begins his plan to impregnate Ophelia by having Drew seduce David.
During their affair, Drew does something that leads to David's death.
And like magic, Hunter appears at Ophelia's door to console his grieving daughter.
I like that theory.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes