Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
In one of the other threads on this site, the people all collectively got tired of answering their version of the same question and decided to ignore it from now on. We should try it
Probably be a quick way to find out the limit on the ignore list... :unsure: :LOL:

I installed the patch but still the Rebecca bestiality scene isn't showing. The files are there in the Game folder and yet its not showing. Was it removed or am I doing something wrong? ;(
It wasn't removed. It shows up during Chapter 11 if you choose one of two options after sex with her.

Reactions: wildride69

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wait, this game has ntr in the main game and also has "what if?",
What's the point of that? I could have simply separated both and the issue was resolved... :cautious:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wait, this game has ntr in the main game and also has "what if?",
What's the point of that? I could have simply separated both and the issue was resolved... :cautious:
The point is that the NTR in the main game are always bad ends.

The only possible exception is with the bestiality, but that's purely down to interpretation of what does and doesn't constitute a love interest. A lot of people just look on it as being "They're mine and no one else's", so to them it is NTR... Even when they're habitually wrong about what is and isn't NTR, and what is and isn't a love interest.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes