jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do you ever think how all this started with Hunter? I would be surprised if he actually fucked his mum, sisters or aunties and cousins.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Do you ever think how all this started with Hunter? I would be surprised if he actually fucked his mum, sisters or aunties and cousins.
Hunter explains that he's descended from a long line of masters of seduction, making him the inheritor of the title "Dio del Sesso" ("god of sex"), and he started out by seducing the females in his family.

What I never thought about until you asked is: did Hunter have a rivalry with his father or grandfather (like Sterling does), or did they have a master/apprentice dynamic like Hunter & Drew? :unsure:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Hunter explains that he's descended from a long line of masters of seduction, making him the inheritor of the title "Dio del Sesso" ("god of sex"), and he started out by seducing the females in his family.

What I never thought about until you asked is: did Hunter have a rivalry with his father or grandfather (like Sterling does), or did they have a master/apprentice dynamic like Hunter & Drew? :unsure:
I think thats the first real thing I asked lol. Would be good to find out tho?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018

This brings back bad memories of chapter 7, where Sterling dives into the pool, cracks his head and becomes a cripple.
He wakes up to see Brenna and Catherine pregnant, and Ophelia introduces him to 'baby Sterling'(obviously Hunter's son).
That baby made me temporarily blind and impotent.

I can't decide if an entire flashback of 'little Hunter' banging away at his mother/sisters/aunts/grandmothrs while his father/uncles/grandfathers look in in pride or horror would be fun or sickening.

...But I'm willing to find out!

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
This brings back bad memories of chapter 7, where Sterling dives into the pool, cracks his head and becomes a cripple.
He wakes up to see Brenna and Catherine pregnant, and Ophelia introduces him to 'baby Sterling'(obviously Hunter's son).
That baby made me temporarily blind and impotent.

I can't decide if an entire flashback of 'little Hunter' banging away at his mother/sisters/aunts/grandmothrs while his father/uncles/grandfathers look in in pride or horror would be fun or sickening.

...But I'm willing to find out!
Yeah Brenna and Catherine were carrying Hunters kids too i am saying. But I wonder if Lucai left coz she was pregnant too and wanted to warn her mum.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
you know, posting the same line on several threads does not really make it seem genuine, doesn't it.
Does Three threads makes its "several" ??.
Since I played the three games recently and happened to have the same opinion and thoughts about them. I just gave a cut-copy-paste post ,that's it.
And I'm sorry that I didn't know to make my line look genuine I have use different words and phrases to convey same opinion and thoughts.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does Three threads makes its "several" ??.
Since I played the three games recently and happened to have the same opinion and thoughts about them. I just gave a cut-copy-paste post ,that's it.
And I'm sorry that I didn't know to make my line look genuine I have use different words and phrases to convey same opinion and thoughts.
Well, it's just that when somebody is copy-pasting in different threads immediately after the account is created, it comes across as a lazy attempt to inflate one's posting/reaction score. I'm not saying that this is what you were attempting here, but it did give me that impression, hence my reply.
It also might indicate that I'm suspicious by nature ;)

• Angry
Reactions: AnonLeague69

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
In one of the other threads on this site, the people all collectively got tired of answering their version of the same question and decided to ignore it from now on. We should try it
Another thing I've considered proposing was that we all just ignore and report those messages as the spam they are, so the thread also becomes a lot cleaner. It would be nice to not have to wade through pages of junk-messages each time I return to this thread.

usurpatore

Jan 2, 2019
i don't know why, but i can't enter in the gym so i can't proceed with Hunter return.
can someone tell me what to do or send me the corrected save file?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i don't know why, but i can't enter in the gym so i can't proceed with Hunter return.
can someone tell me what to do or send me the corrected save file?
Did you perchance get this error ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

If that's the case, you might want to consult the OP which states The mandatory uncensored patch is now required and Mandatory uncensored patch required!

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes