Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Did you perchance get this error ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

If that's the case, you might want to consult the OP which states The mandatory uncensored patch is now required and Mandatory uncensored patch required!
Simultaneously posted again:ROFLMAO:

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Well, it's just that when somebody is copy-pasting in different threads immediately after the account is created, it comes across as a lazy attempt to inflate one's posting/reaction score. I'm not saying that this is what you were attempting here, but it did give me that impression, hence my reply.
It also might indicate that I'm suspicious by nature ;)
Yes Sir I joined recently in fact today. I downloaded those games from Dikgames.com and came to know about f95zone. So I immediately created an account. A warning came up stating if I need to post links(which I don't need to) I need to have 3 post.
I wanted to show my appreciation to the authors of the games and just me being lazy did copy-paste what you already know. I didn't even knew this site gives reaction scores, rewards and trophy . I just found out today.
I'm sorry sir, if this came out rude but what kind of flawed logic is this if someone joins recently copy-paste the message automatically becomes suspicious in fact in this pirated website we're all suspicious and anonymous.
I'm not saying that this is what you were attempting here, but it did give me that impression, hence my reply.
It also might indicate that I'm suspicious by nature ;)
Sir If you don't know why assume ??? Next time Just ask me I don't mind. I'm not doing this for any reaction score, I don't even know what benefits they give in this particular website. I hope right now I'm less suspicious to you .
I'm sorry for my english but I believe I'm barely understandable.

Reactions: PBS666

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sir If you don't know why assume ???
The majority of posts done like that are from suspicious accounts.

Anywhere on the internet, multiple copy/paste posts from the same account in a short span of time automatically reeks of suspicious behaviour typically associated with a bot account.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
The majority of posts done like that are from suspicious accounts.

Anywhere on the internet, multiple copy/paste posts from the same account in a short span of time automatically reeks of suspicious behaviour typically associated with a bot account.
I can assure you I'm not a bot just a lazy mix bag of blood and flesh human being :LOL:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yes Sir I joined recently in fact today. I downloaded those games from Dikgames.com and came to know about f95zone. So I immediately created an account. A warning came up stating if I need to post links(which I don't need to) I need to have 3 post.
I wanted to show my appreciation to the authors of the games and just me being lazy did copy-paste what you already know. I didn't even knew this site gives reaction scores, rewards and trophy . I just found out today.
I'm sorry sir, if this came out rude but what kind of flawed logic is this if someone joins recently copy-paste the message automatically becomes suspicious in fact in this pirated website we're all suspicious and anonymous.

Sir If you don't know why assume ??? Next time Just ask me I don't mind. I'm not doing this for any reaction score, I don't even know what benefits they give in this particular website. I hope right now I'm less suspicious to you .
I'm sorry for my english but I believe I'm barely understandable.
If you stay on this website long enough, you'll learn soon enough why I was suspicious, I assure you. And I see Snugglepuff has already given a concise explanation as to why. But I admit I maybe should have given you the benefit of doubt here.

Also, your english is more than adequate, but please allow for this little correction: when you say that you are barely understandable, you're saying exact the opposite of what you meant to say.

So in the end, no harm done. Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: AnonLeague69

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
If you stay on this website long enough, you'll learn soon enough why I was suspicious, I assure you. And I see Snugglepuff has already given a concise explanation as to why. But I admit I maybe should have given you the benefit of doubt here.

Also, your english is more than adequate, but please allow for this little correction: when you say that you are barely understandable, you're saying exact the opposite of what you meant to say.

So in the end, no harm done. Welcome to the forum :)
Thank you Sir :). And Also thank you for the correction Sir.

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The mandatory uncensored patch is now required.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: What Ifs... Volumes 1-8, Chapter 11 Official
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes and FAQ:

The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content.
The 'What If...' minigames often contain unavoidable NTR and are clearly labeled.

Both are fantasy and don't affect the main story.

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 11 Official(Mandatory uncensored patch required!)
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN -
MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA

What If... Vol. 1-8
(separate minigames)

Mandatory Uncensored Patch:
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
SAVE FILE -
AUDIO MOD - DREAM SCENE (NTR)
FirminoisGod thanks for the link

View attachment 2446262 View attachment 2446264 View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 2446280 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 967737 View attachment 2446266 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 2446270 View attachment 2446277 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091
Everyone knows that Power Vacuum is one of my favorite games, it's in my top five (maybe more). I loved version 11, like all the others. However, as a fan that I am, I have to say that I would have loved it a lot more if Drew was the main antagonist of this version (and, why not, of the future ones too), instead of Hunter. Hunter could remain as the evil's strategist, but it would be up to Drew to execute those plans, in addition to his own plans. I'm sure all fans of the game (especially, but not only, fans of Drew), will love this. Regards.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Khao and jim0066

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Everyone knows that Power Vacuum is one of my favorite games, it's in my top five (maybe more). I loved version 11, like all the others. However, as a fan that I am, I have to say that I would have loved it a lot more if Drew was the main antagonist of this version (and, why not, of the future ones too), instead of Hunter. Hunter could remain as the evil's strategist, but it would be uup to Drew to execute those plans, in addition to his own plans. I'm sure all fans of the game (especially, but not only, fans of Drew), will love this. Regards.
I totally agree there. I am a big fan of Drew even though shes a baddies.

Reactions: Khao

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Everyone knows that Power Vacuum is one of my favorite games, it's in my top five (maybe more). I loved version 11, like all the others. However, as a fan that I am, I have to say that I would have loved it a lot more if Drew was the main antagonist of this version (and, why not, of the future ones too), instead of Hunter. Hunter could remain as the evil's strategist, but it would be uup to Drew to execute those plans, in addition to his own plans. I'm sure all fans of the game (especially, but not only, fans of Drew), will love this. Regards.
I disagree. I'm sure WWG could've told a great story with Drew as the main antagonist/villain, but then it would've been a DIFFERENT story altogether.

The whole thing about the Dio del Sesso tradition had to come from Hunter, if Drew just invented it then there's no tradition.

Also, Hunter being physically repulsive serves to 1) make him a bigger threat to the girls (because he's gross), 2) increase comedic effect (because he's gross), and 3) absolve the audience of guilt when he gets his comeuppance (because he's gross).

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I disagree. I'm sure WWG could've told a great story with Drew as the main antagonist/villain, but then it would've been a DIFFERENT story altogether.

The whole thing about the Dio del Sesso tradition had to come from Hunter, if Drew just invented it then there's no tradition.

Also, Hunter being physically repulsive serves to 1) make him a bigger threat to the girls (because he's gross), 2) increase comedic effect (because he's gross), and 3) absolve the audience of guilt when he gets his comeuppance (because he's gross).
tl;dr - Hunter's an abomination.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021

What I want to know is when Sterling had that accident in chapter 7 when he was in a coma, how did Hunter manage to fuck and get Ophelia,Brenna and Catherine pregnant?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
tl;dr - Hunter's an abomination.
Was it TL though? :unsure:

But yes, you're correct, and that's the POINT. If PV's antagonist was a hot futa/dickgirl/whatever, then a lot of players might be cool with it because they don't even see her as a "threat". Conversely they may be unhappy to see Drew lose an eyeball etc.

On the other hand, it now occurs to me that crazyhorsebraz may be trying to suggest that Drew TAKES OVER for Hunter at this late stage. I wouldn't necessarily be against that, but I think we need to know what Hunter's true plan is before we can decide if him stepping aside makes sense.

Another thing to consider is what I'll call the "L's successor factor". Not to go to far on a tangent but, when the character L was "replaced" as the MC's opponent in Death Note, some people (including me) found it to be unsatisfying after so much time with L.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Was it TL though? :unsure:

But yes, you're correct, and that's the POINT. If PV's antagonist was a hot futa/dickgirl/whatever, then a lot of players might be cool with it because they don't even see her as a "threat". Conversely they may be unhappy to see Drew lose an eyeball etc.

On the other hand, it now occurs to me that crazyhorsebraz may be trying to suggest that Drew TAKES OVER for Hunter at this late stage. I wouldn't necessarily be against that, but I think we need to know what Hunter's true plan is before we can decide if him stepping aside makes sense.

Another thing to consider is what I'll call the "L's successor factor". Not to go to far on a tangent but, when the character L was "replaced" as the MC's opponent in Death Note, some people (including me) found it to be unsatisfying after so much time with L.
Huh? did you really just compare L > Near and Mello to Hunter > Drew, besides its not a factor its just a one time thing mainly because of the fact that the back and forth between L and Light was so freaking good that they couldnt replicate it to such an extent, imho Near was quite alright, Mello was fuckin useless tho.

Where in Power Vacuum's case I would actually say it would be quite the opposite, I think that there's a lot more potential for back and forth between Sterling and Drew than with the god of sex who is older than time so old that his skin start to crumble off, and without resorting to almost overdose levels of drugs, in practice he can't do shit, when Drew is all about "proving the love" a true enjoyer of the process of seduction.

I actually think that this is the point that the bad ends are trying to deliver, when Hunter gets a little bit of pushback he immediately brings out the substances, cheap tricks that are supposed to fasten the process of seduction when in actuality the act of seduction is barely present what makes the items take 90% of the process, if you pull out the "reality warping substance factor" he'll find himself meeting his grave since day 1. there is no L's successor factor taking action here, in fact theres no such factor at all.

Oh, and I didnt want L to die, I cant wait for Hunter to take his last breath tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Huh? did you really just compare L > Near and Mello to Hunter > Drew, besides its not a factor its just a one time thing mainly because of the fact that the back and forth between L and Light was so freaking good that they couldnt replicate it to such an extent, imho Near was quite alright, Mello was fuckin useless tho.

Where in Power Vacuum's case I would actually say it would be quite the opposite, I think that there's a lot more potential for back and forth between Sterling and Drew than with the god of sex who is older than time so old that his skin start to crumble off, and without resorting to almost overdose levels of drugs, in practice he can't do shit, when Drew is all about "proving the love" a true enjoyer of the process of seduction.

I actually think that this is the point that the bad ends are trying to deliver, when Hunter gets a little bit of pushback he immediately brings out the substances, cheap tricks that are supposed to fasten the process of seduction when in actuality the act of seduction is barely present what makes the items take 90% of the process, if you pull out the "reality warping substance factor" he'll find himself meeting his grave since day 1. there is no L's successor factor taking action here, in fact theres no such factor at all.

Oh, and I didnt want L to die, I cant wait for Hunter to take his last breath tho.
You actually want Hunter too die?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
You're right but I wasn't trying to make an apples-to-apples comparison; I'm merely saying that switching antagonists at the 11th hour is typically considered bad storytelling. My fault for implying anything more than that.

I definitely want to see more of Drew as a rival to Sterling, mostly because we've seen enough of Hunter's schemes that he's risking redundancy now, while Drew's approach is new/different. I just think that Hunter is more of a monster than Drew, and as such he serves a vital role in a narrative sense. At this point I feel like Drew is too sympathetic of a character to work as the main antagonist, but I could be wrong.

I won't shed a tear if Hunter dies, but part of me wants him to mysteriously survive/escape like great horror movie villains.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Don't forget he is also old and make the old gross ugly bastard suffer is one of the greatest things of this game.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Don't forget he is also old and make the old gross ugly bastard suffer is one of the greatest things of this game.
I want too know how Hunter managed to fuck and knock up Ophelia,Brenna and Catherine in chapter 7.
Also we know he wants to knock them all up in the game.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I want too know how Hunter managed to fuck and knock up Ophelia,Brenna and Catherine in chapter 7.
Also we know he wants to knock them all up in the game.
It wasn't showed. In that bad ending Sterling gets in a coma and when he wake up months later the girls are already preagnant.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes