dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah but maybe WWG could do a what if of it tho.
He said he won't do a what if for that scene, because it's not "what if", because it actually happens. It just happens off screen. What if's are only for making up new scenes that didn't happen.

Reactions: panzermaster

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
He said he won't do a what if for that scene, because it's not "what if", because it actually happens. It just happens off screen. What if's are only for making up new scenes that didn't happen.
What about doing a How it Happened then lol

john984

Jun 6, 2020
He said on discord recently that he plans to dive straight into his next game. Maybe not exact words, but same difference.
Hey dartred, is your discord working fine? When I enter it doesn't load anything, maybe WWG removed me lol

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey dartred, is your discord working fine? When I enter it doesn't load anything, maybe WWG removed me lol
Yeah, it's working fine. Are you still subbed on Patreon? You need an active membership to be able to view the discord.

Francesco32

Jul 12, 2018
this game is great, i just wanted to see more ntr scenes, especially since the game is quite long, can you recommend me ntr games? (I already know the ntrman saga)
maybe little known games but ntr

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
I'm not on discord, and you said he plans to dive straight into his next game. So does he plan to bring back the What Ifs? I wouldn't be mad if he doesn't cause I'm sure he would be ready to move from PV characters and focus more on his new game. I'm hoping he brings them back. I'd say make them till they match PV chapters. So if PV ends in 14, that means 6 more what ifs. I'd be happy with that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He hasn't given thought if he wants to continue what ifs after PV yet.

tamagochi

Nov 26, 2017
Let's hope that before thinking about his next game he knows how to give this first a proper ending.
By the way, the update is taking a long time, it's been 4 months of long wait

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Let's hope that before thinking about his next game he knows how to give this first a proper ending.
Last update took more than 6 months.
And he already told the next updates will be even bigger than ch. 11.
So don't expect next chapter anytime soon for now.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm anxious for the next chapter as well, but let's be reasonable. Chapters 9 & 10 were 8 months apart (Oct '21 to June '22), and so were chapters 10 & 11 (June '22 to Feb '23). At that rate, we'll be waiting until October for chapter 12.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes