jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I am hoping to have a bad ending with Lucia and Drew
Catherine and Drew where Drew fucks her ass mouth and pussy.
Aliza,Ophelia,Drew and Hunter( wont happen tho)
Nora,kiera and Hunter

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
After reading the last pages, I wonder if I'm the only one that actually prefers Hunter over Drew. The culmination of his sex scene with Ophelia was pretty great. The salt generated here was also fun to read.
I prefer Drew over Hunter coz I think shes more calm and sneaky. But when she first was introduced in chap 9 or 10 Sterling caught her talking Ophelia,Brenna, Catherine and Tiffany this to me shows shes interested in them and is targeting a specific person. Then comes the issues regarding the dna test with Lucia why was she persistant in bringing Nora and Kiera to visit.
I do like Hunter because of the comedy he brings to the game, but you did make a good point (well I think it was you) that said he wants them coz hes gross. We know that Hunter wants to knock them all up. But it wont happen unless WWG does a big twist in the game.
I would say i'm 75/25 with Hunter because of the comedy and hes had more action with the girls.

Reactions: Cirilla1253

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Does anyone know what software you need to make these types of games?
I have been thinking of making 1 or 2?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
A question for the fans who follow the game more closely: I read that there's probably only a few chapters left, but just out of curiosity has the dev said if it's going to end at a specific chapter ("Ch. 14", "Ch. 15") etc. or is it still kind of up in the air?

I hope there's an impregnation option for at least the main three LIs. Especially after all that delicious teasing of it with Ophelia :devilish:. Would love to knock up Brenna too. Also hope we're not railroaded into marrying Tiff.
The dev mentioned on Patreon back in February that chapter 13 or 14 will probably be the end:

As you know, I'm currently writing Chapter Eleven. And during this process, I've had time to think about all of the future plotlines and where they're ending. Looking forward, I'd say Power Vacuum has around two, maybe three, more chapters. Thing is, with how large the cast has gotten and with everything I have planned, I'll be needing every scrap of free time to accomplish it.

That is why I am going to be stopping work on the What If? stories for the time being. I know half of you are cheering and the other cursing, but do know that from now on all time available to me will be put towards making the final chapters as big and grand as possible.

To update you on Chapter Eleven's release, I'm looking at mid-February. I won't be giving an exact date as I've learned it always puts me in a position where I'd cut off my pinky for an extra day.

Anyway, I hope you're all excited for it's release and doing well!

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The dev mentioned on Patreon back in February that chapter 13 or 14 will probably be the end:

As you know, I'm currently writing Chapter Eleven. And during this process, I've had time to think about all of the future plotlines and where they're ending. Looking forward, I'd say Power Vacuum has around two, maybe three, more chapters. Thing is, with how large the cast has gotten and with everything I have planned, I'll be needing every scrap of free time to accomplish it.

That is why I am going to be stopping work on the What If? stories for the time being. I know half of you are cheering and the other cursing, but do know that from now on all time available to me will be put towards making the final chapters as big and grand as possible.

To update you on Chapter Eleven's release, I'm looking at mid-February. I won't be giving an exact date as I've learned it always puts me in a position where I'd cut off my pinky for an extra day.

Anyway, I hope you're all excited for it's release and doing well!
Thanks for the extra info (y)

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
After reading the last pages, I wonder if I'm the only one that actually prefers Hunter over Drew. The culmination of his sex scene with Ophelia was pretty great. The salt generated here was also fun to read.
Not at all. Hunter is definitely the more popular character.

Personally i like Drew more, beacuse she is a newer character. I got more than enough Hunter in the past 11 chapters. While i would be more than okay with Drew taking over the role of the main villain, i see that it is not possible. Hunter's presence is essential to the story. The whole plot is built around him and his goal.

One thing i hope for is that Drew will be more independent. I mean like she was in Chapter 10. Her ending with Tiff is one of my favourite. A little screw up from the MC, a bunch of verbal manipulation and seduction from Drew, NO drugs and we got one of the best ntr scene in the game.
Her and Brenna's ending in Chapter 11 was also great. But Hunter really had a hand in it. He provided the wine what was drugged. (I thought a fine wine could have been enough.) Plus, he joined at the end. I mean, it is okay, but he got a whole other ending too.

Moreover, i don't know how the Hunter ntr ending from Chpater 11 can be outdone. It was so imaginative and f**ed up. Definitely a fate worse than death for the MC. But i am sure WWG can think of something.

As always it is strictly my opinion and i am eager to play Chapter 12 of my favourite adult game!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There is a bug catherine gym event at 11 am...shows error page..in new update
Please learn to read th OP first before you make a Post about something that was mentioned not ONCE but TWICE
DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The mandatory uncensored patch is now required.
DOWNLOAD
Chapter 11 Official(Mandatory uncensored patch required!)
Thank you :)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes