Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
That's what we did. A brand new fresh download from MEGA for the game and the patch, then merged the patch as instructed, confirmed it was working since it changed the names from Employee/Associate, and the Ren'Py mod shows the patch installed status as TRUE.
UPDATE: So I triple checked and the patch IS installed. I re-merged the patch and overwrote all the files, and it solved the issue. Which suggests playing the game changes something about the patch files that makes the error happen even if you STARTED playing with the patch installed, requiring you to re-merge it to remove the problem.

So, weird, but problem solved.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
UPDATE: So I triple checked and the patch IS installed. I re-merged the patch and overwrote all the files, and it solved the issue. Which suggests playing the game changes something about the patch files that makes the error happen even if you STARTED playing with the patch installed, requiring you to re-merge it to remove the problem.

So, weird, but problem solved.
Yeah, the exact moment when the patch "flashes" the game is when you enter Sterling's room.

Reactions: Incendax

Hans.Jerkov

May 9, 2019
Hey I do not know if this has been answered yet
But can you patch the game using android?
I tried playing without the patch but so much dialog was missing
THX

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No, you can't patch the game in android version. someone has to patch the game first then port to android.

Reactions: Hans.Jerkov

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Anybody have the new updated version of the games guide? I'm on ch 7 and I can't see a guide.
What guide? this game has a built in guide and there should be no reason to follow any guide someone else makes.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Here's a question for you guys.
If you had the chance to play the game from the start again but had to pick a character who would you pick?
I would say Hunter or Catherine

Reactions: Dmob_6438

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
Lucia because she sees through the games, at least at the beginning; and later because she is willing to do anything as long as she gets her danger/humiliation fix. Ophelia because I just would like to see it from her perspective.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Lucia because she sees through the games, at least at the beginning; and later because she is willing to do anything as long as she gets her danger/humiliation fix. Ophelia because I just would like to see it from her perspective.
It would make good stories with them then

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
If you had the chance to play the game from the start again but had to pick a character who would you pick?
Honestly I would love to play Drew because I honestly would love to see his POV on how it all started with him. kinda like his origin. I said this a few pages ago on here but it would be nice just to see the full origin on how this all started so we can understand why this is important to them

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Honestly I would love to play Drew because I honestly would love to see his POV on how it all started with him. kinda like his origin. I said this a few pages ago on here but it would be nice just to see the full origin on how this all started so we can understand why this is important to them
Playing Drew would be great aswell

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
KEVIN. Since he is on the outside looking in. When did he come across Aliza? When did he become infactuated with OPHELIA?
SINCE Kevin bugged Ophelia's laptop, does he know some of the family SECRETS?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes