jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
KEVIN. Since he is on the outside looking in. When did he come across Aliza? When did he become infactuated with OPHELIA?
SINCE Kevin bugged Ophelia's laptop, does he know some of the family SECRETS?
Thats agood shout never thought of that in the whole game.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
KEVIN. Since he is on the outside looking in. When did he come across Aliza? When did he become infactuated with OPHELIA?
SINCE Kevin bugged Ophelia's laptop, does he know some of the family SECRETS?
I believe he first met Aliza (and Ophelia) when he(Kevin) and Aliza became roommates years ago.
This was when Aliza was overweight, and Kevin was one of the few men who was nice to her.
Kevin became infatuated/obsessed with Ophelia soon after when she visited Aliza.
When Aliza lost her weight, Kevin became attracted to her too and started spying on her. But he was still fixated on Ophelia.

As far as family secrets, we know Kevin was aware that Sterling fools around with both Ophelia and Aliza.
And of course he knew about the David/Drew thing.
But you can bet he knows more. And it's likely on Kevin's hard drive that Sterling now possesses.
I wonder what a little digging will uncover?

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Learning From The Master
In Chapter Twelve, Flora teaches Ophelia how to cook.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caspian's Chance

In Chapter Twelve, our MC is invited to Caspian's last chance to keep his family.
what you mean keep his family from what?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
NO! Not Hunter! Caspian gets off on seeing somebody else fucking his Wife and in this case he saw MC and his Girlfriend fucking while he hid naked in her closet and he was caught at the end.
Yeah I played it. When you said he caught the mc fucking his wife and girlfriend I remember who he s now. ?Its \ambers dad

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Hunter is the man!
Hunter is barely classified as 'a' man anymore.
He's got more replacement parts than the Ship of Theseus.
Maybe that's why he keeps Drew around. A walking spare parts bin.

Are we even sure Hunter is a living Human and not an Alien wearing Human Skin a la Men in Black :ROFLMAO:
Imagine the smell of a 'Hunter suit'...

Last edited:

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
Now Caspian is interesting. Possibility of a bad end. I believe the family will end up accepting him for the cuck that he is and he'll watch Sterling fuck his family but does he want to do more than just watch?

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Learning From The Master
In Chapter Twelve, Flora teaches Ophelia how to cook.

Caspian's Chance

In Chapter Twelve, our MC is invited to Caspian's last chance to keep his family.
Oh shit ,the mothers scene is so hot! And you are our hero!
I need the mothers 3p scene!!!

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
what you mean keep his family from what?
It probably means "keep his family together", instead of Kumiko divorcing Caspian and taking their daughters with her.

They could probably work through the cuckold fetish, but I don't see how they can get past him masturbating while spying on his daughter having sex.

EDIT:

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It probably means "keep his family together", instead of Kumiko divorcing Caspian and taking their daughters with her.

They could probably work through the cuckold fetish, but I don't see how they can get past him masturbating while spying on his daughter having sex.

EDIT:
the bottle hunter used

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
In Caspian trying to keep his family together, we are introduced to the youngest(mentioned turning 18 in the latest episode) of the family. Keep it going Sterling!

Reactions: allintine
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes