Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
MC got to realise about Rebecca and her dog's sex and I guess he is okey with it. He also thought it's hot and fun. After that he started sex with Rebecca.

No choice here, at least here should be a choice. Its look like MC always thinks with dick, he does not have a brain probably full of cowdung in his head.

Now, I think this game is becoming force NTR. Like girls in house having fun and MC doesn’t know.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know what’s crazy is that a year ago I actually played a similar game that was like Power vacuum, it was called Cherish These times, it had all the elements of this game, rewinding time after picking a bad ending, it had NTR and Futa and it even had a cameo of Hunter appearing in the game. Unfortunately the Dev decided to not finish the game but it was really good though.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Cherish these Times was Dartred's vn. He is a regular contributor to this board. Unfortunately he stopped making his vn not sure if he plans to continue in the future or not.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
MC got to realise about Rebecca and her dog's sex and I guess he is okey with it. He also thought it's hot and fun. After that he started sex with Rebecca.

No choice here, at least here should be a choice. Its look like MC always thinks with dick, he does not have a brain probably full of cowdung in his head.

Now, I think this game is becoming force NTR. Like girls in house having fun and MC doesn’t know.
What? it's completely avoidable. there is a choice to let the dog in or not.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
You know what’s crazy is that a year ago I actually played a similar game that was like Power vacuum, it was called Cherish These times, it had all the elements of this game, rewinding time after picking a bad ending, it had NTR and Futa and it even had a cameo of Hunter appearing in the game. Unfortunately the Dev decided to not finish the game but it was really good though.
I liked that game too. It was really great, at the end of Ch3 => Hunter's entry.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018

To my knowledge, Rebecca never said that she had fucked Cerberus.
She admitted that she's fantasized about it and uses the dog dildo.
But Rebecca never says the encounter with Cerberus (at the farm) actually happened. Sterling asks if it did, and she says 'maybe...'
Did Rebecca say maybe to keep Sterling from thinking she's a freak because she fucked a dog?
Or did she say maybe because it never happened?
I think it was WWG's way of leaving it up to the reader to decide if she had sex with Cerberus or not.

Me? By the way Cerberus dove at her crotch, I'd say there's a good chance Rebecca has let him lick her.
But sex? I'm leaning towards no. That's how I justify it, at least.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
To my knowledge, Rebecca never said that she had fucked Cerberus.
She admitted that she's fantasized about it and uses the dog dildo.
But Rebecca never says the encounter with Cerberus (at the farm) actually happened. Sterling asks if it did, and she says 'maybe...'
Did Rebecca say maybe to keep Sterling from thinking she's a freak because she fucked a dog?
Or did she say maybe because it never happened?
I think it was WWG's way of leaving it up to the reader to decide if she had sex with Cerberus or not.

Me? By the way Cerberus dove at her crotch, I'd say there's a good chance Rebecca has let him lick her.
But sex? I'm leaning towards no. That's how I justify it, at least.
On the Cerberus scene she flat out states that she has blown it, and that it has eat her out but they've never had sex before that.

She also says "Holy shit! Why didn't I do this sooner!?" if Cerberus goes to town so yeah, lots of oral, no penetration.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have a theory about those people, who are getting an error, because they did non install the mandatory patch:
Could it be, that at least most of them are neither blind idiots nor native English speakers, so that they simply have no idea what "mandatory" means, which results in them ignoring it? :unsure: Maybe "non optional" or "necessary" would be better for avoiding future questions. :unsure: Just an idea.

Reactions: Only1P

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I have a theory about those people, who are getting an error, because they did non install the mandatory patch:
Could it be, that at least most of them are neither blind idiots nor native English speakers, so that they simply have no idea what "mandatory" means, which results in them ignoring it? :unsure: Maybe "non optional" or "necessary" would be better for avoiding future questions. :unsure: Just an idea.
Even if you write "YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE PATCH" in big bold colorful letters it doesn't mean anything if People won't read it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
Even if you write "YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE PATCH" in big bold colorful letters it doesn't mean anything if People won't read it
Interestingly, I just got an error trying to visit Catherine in the Gym and the patch has absolutely been installed. The one you linked to me the other day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Thu Jun 8 19:59:52 2023

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Interestingly, I just got an error trying to visit Catherine in the Gym and the patch has absolutely been installed. The one you linked to me the other day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump cgym

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Thu Jun 8 19:59:52 2023
That's the error that gets fixed with the patch. Try grabbing a fresh copy of the game and the patch and installing it like new.

Reactions: x0run

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Cherish these Times was Dartred's vn. He is a regular contributor to this board. Unfortunately he stopped making his vn not sure if he plans to continue in the future or not.
Honestly I would love to see that game continue in the future, I mean it depends if the dev decides to return or not. When I saw hunter appeared in the game, it made me realize a couple of things. Drew wasn’t the only person Hunter had taught and they’re others. Secondly they could use that as an explanation on how hunter got all of those drugs and surgeries. i mean if you think about it, that would make sense. I mean if The Dev wanted to add it

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
That's the error that gets fixed with the patch. Try grabbing a fresh copy of the game and the patch and installing it like new.
That's what we did. A brand new fresh download from MEGA for the game and the patch, then merged the patch as instructed, confirmed it was working since it changed the names from Employee/Associate, and the Ren'Py mod shows the patch installed status as TRUE.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes