Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I just downloaded yours, dragged and dropped it into the correct folder as indicated in the image, check Yes to replace the files, start a new game and... still The Warden, Employee, and Associate.
Did you try a fresh download of the game itself with the fresh patch too?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I just downloaded yours, dragged and dropped it into the correct folder as indicated in the image, check Yes to replace the files, start a new game and... still The Warden, Employee, and Associate.
The relationships may have persisted from your previous game. I think I read somewhere that if you advance to a new day in-game, the relationships will reset.

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
No i meant did you try to download the full game again?
Downloaded it again overnight from Mega instead of GoFile, and it worked fine this time.

The relationships may have persisted from your previous game. I think I read somewhere that if you advance to a new day in-game, the relationships will reset.
I had never played before. But switching to the Mega download instead of the GoFile fixed everything.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do you think it would be a bit much if Peyton comes back into the game and shes trying to get some of Sterlings girls too?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Downloaded it again overnight from Mega instead of GoFile, and it worked fine this time.

I had never played before. But switching to the Mega download instead of the GoFile fixed everything.
I'm happy that it functioned for you at the end. Enjoy the Game now (y)
Cheers:)

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Do you think it would be a bit much if Peyton comes back into the game and shes trying to get some of Sterlings girls too?
Nah, I think her "plot line" is done. Same for new characters (not including Nora and Keira) since the game is going to end in 2 or 3 chapters more

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Hey I was wondering if someone could recommend me some other games i could play while we’re waiting for Episode 12?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
A question for the fans who follow the game more closely: I read that there's probably only a few chapters left, but just out of curiosity has the dev said if it's going to end at a specific chapter ("Ch. 14", "Ch. 15") etc. or is it still kind of up in the air?

I hope there's an impregnation option for at least the main three LIs. Especially after all that delicious teasing of it with Ophelia :devilish:. Would love to knock up Brenna too. Also hope we're not railroaded into marrying Tiff.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
A question for the fans who follow the game more closely: I read that there's probably only a few chapters left, but just out of curiosity has the dev said if it's going to end at a specific chapter ("Ch. 14", "Ch. 15") etc. or is it still kind of up in the air?

I hope there's an impregnation option for at least the main three LIs. Especially after all that delicious teasing of it with Ophelia :devilish:. Would love to knock up Brenna too. Also hope we're not railroaded into marrying Tiff.
I want Ophelia,Brenna,Lucia and Aliza to be pregnant end of the game

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I want too know how Hunter managed to fuck and knock up Ophelia,Brenna and Catherine in chapter 7.
Also we know he wants to knock them all up in the game.
Probably drugs. So far hunter's main strategy has been to drug everyone then swoop in before they come to their senses. It helps that everyone, excluding Sterling and Lucia, thinks he's just a harmless old man anyway so they already let their guard down around him.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

No, dev has not said a hard number on what chapter he plans to end it.

Reactions: RabidSloth

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I'd like the final chapter to have all the girls pregnant

Reactions: RabidSloth
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes