Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It probably means "keep his family together", instead of Kumiko divorcing Caspian and taking their daughters with her.

They could probably work through the cuckold fetish, but I don't see how they can get past him masturbating while spying on his daughter having sex.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think it's the same bottle. It's just the same asset because why would someone buy several different bottle files when 99% of the people are gonna be looking at the Woman:unsure:

Reactions: mel92

Glasskull

Aug 29, 2017
I don't think it's the same bottle. It's just the same asset because why would someone buy several different bottle files when 99% of the people are gonna be looking at the Woman:unsure:
well WWG is thorough when it comes to details, I wouldn't put it past him but you're probably right

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Power Vacuum has NTR in the form of bad endings. A typical NTR bad ending will allow you to see what would happen if the NTR villain were to triumph. The game will then take you back to the moment before that so you can continue the story. There is no NTR route.
So there is not a single ntr route but a dozen of them.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Right, not literally the same bottle, but another bottle from the same batch of "mixture" Hunter brought with him. It's a plot device we've seen several times, and Hunter explained it in chapter 11. I assume cooking with it will lead to more sexual hijinks.

(WWG has also used other bottle assets, and I doubt they're prohibitively expensive. Heck, they may have come in a pack of several.)

byzahey37

Jan 15, 2023
In Episode 11, when I was going to do the GYM task with Catherine, I get an error like this, I downloaded it from different places, but it gives the same error again, how to fix it?
gym error.png

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76 and TGafy

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
In Episode 11, when I was going to do the GYM task with Catherine, I get an error like this, I downloaded it from different places, but it gives the same error again, how to fix it?
View attachment 2692523
:FacePalm:
Did you download the MANDATORY PATCH?

And Please for the love of all that is Holy
CAN PEOPLE PLEASE READ THE OP
It is mentioned Twice that the Mandatory Patch is neccessary

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
I believe he first met Aliza (and Ophelia) when he(Kevin) and Aliza became roommates years ago.
This was when Aliza was overweight, and Kevin was one of the few men who was nice to her.
Kevin became infatuated/obsessed with Ophelia soon after when she visited Aliza.
When Aliza lost her weight, Kevin became attracted to her too and started spying on her. But he was still fixated on Ophelia.

As far as family secrets, we know Kevin was aware that Sterling fools around with both Ophelia and Aliza.
And of course he knew about the David/Drew thing.
But you can bet he knows more. And it's likely on Kevin's hard drive that Sterling now possesses.
I wonder what a little digging will uncover?
well maybe KEVIN came steal those hard drives back. blackmail them all. Maybe we can get a back story on KEVIN as well. A forgotten cousin bent on revenge.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
EDIT:
Maaaaaaybe...
Ophelia wanted to either a) Thank Flora for the cooking lesson or b) Needed some wine for the meal?
And Hunter 'just happened' to have a bottle for her to use?

Or it could be a bottle of Red Herring '45...
Kevin ...A forgotten cousin bent on revenge.
I get what you're saying, but... could ANYONE really 'miss' Kevin?
/rimshot
Thanks, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress and try the veal! :LOL:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Maaaaaaybe...
Ophelia wanted to either a) Thank Flora for the cooking lesson or b) Needed some wine for the meal?
And Hunter 'just happened' to have a bottle for her to use?

Or it could be a bottle of Red Herring '45...

I get what you're saying, but... could ANYONE really 'miss' Kevin?
/rimshot
Thanks, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress and try the veal! :LOL:
Or maybe Hunter wants to fuck Ophelia and Flora

Reactions: Rabbit6605

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This is more like spamming than fantasies at this point lol. Could even set up a drinking game every time someone mentions hunter/drew/kevin/catherine gym bug in this thread and everyone would get wasted before reaching half of a page.
Sadly that is true you would be dead drunk after one page and maybe have alcohol poisoning after 2 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: andy maxxx

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Dude pop off. Hunter is nothing more than a plot device. He is our antagonist, but also our stories clown. Nothing bad will ever really happen to Hunter, but at the same time nothing really bad will either. Most likely his end (Canonically) will be being sent to a retirement home in Florida (where he can get all the sex he wants and die from an STD), after he has failed to have sex with his family members.
He really have a thing going on with this hunter lol

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I mean even tho I dont want that to be the case, the teasers are suspiciously suggestive, first the wine, second Sterling is not present in any of the pictures, and third the word play "Learning From The Master" oh and typically the abbreviation MC is almost always present in the byline leading to the teasers which is not the case with this one, yikes...
Well, if that were teasers of a bad ending WWG will label the teasers "NTR" like he always do. And Hunter is usually showed in NTR teasers as well, and just like Sterling he doesn' appears in that ones.
For me, is clearly the "master" of the title is reference to Fiona as a nudist. And she will teach Ophelia about nudism lifestyle in that scene, that's why learn from the master. Sterling not be present could indicate that this is one of that events that happen just between the girls and set up for scene with him later in the chapter.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes