Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Yep, the audience knows that it's because Hunter's drugs, but not a single one of the characters seems to put two and two together. but as of chapter 11 Lucia does, she is atleast suspecting some foul play.

Thanks for the run down though.
Probably because Sterling and Lucia are the only ones who realize what Hunter(and now Drew) are trying to do.
Ophelia still sees Hunter as her dear father who came to her rescue in her time of need(the death of David).
Brenna and Catherine see Hunter as their frail grandpop, who does some strange things but (in their minds) isn't capable of being evil.
Aliza only sees about 10% of what goes on, most of that is what directly happens to her. So she would never suspect Hunter.

Sterling, Lucia and now Tiff know about the drugs, but for some reason Catherine is the only one who acknowledges the hissing sound from the air vents that just so happens to occur right before someone turns into a rabid sex machine.
Sterling has noticed his increased libido when he was fucking Racjita and then Brenna, but has no idea how he's being dosed.
I guess the point where someone figures it out will be when the final 'endgame' pahse will start.

Did not what?
They're saying a possible 'What If' could be:
What If... Drew kept her testicles?

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Probably because Sterling and Lucia are the only ones who realize what Hunter(and now Drew) are trying to do.
Ophelia still sees Hunter as her dear father who came to her rescue in her time of need(the death of David).
Brenna and Catherine see Hunter as their frail grandpop, who does some strange things but (in their minds) isn't capable of being evil.
Aliza only sees about 10% of what goes on, most of that is what directly happens to her. So she would never suspect Hunter.

Sterling, Lucia and now Tiff know about the drugs, but for some reason Catherine is the only one who acknowledges the hissing sound from the air vents that just so happens to occur right before someone turns into a rabid sex machine.
Sterling has noticed his increased libido when he was fucking Racjita and then Brenna, but has no idea how he's being dosed.
I guess the point where someone figures it out will be when the final 'endgame' pahse will start.

They're saying a possible 'What If' could be:
What If... Drew kept her testicles?
Yeah Sterling and Lucia know that Hunter wants to fuck and breed the girls while Drew want to fuck them.
I think Drew needs to fuck more girls tho coz Hunter has fucked the most.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Anything could happen, but IF Peyton were to return, I see her hatching a plan with Drew to steal Tiff from Sterling.
OR...seduce Flora in some kind of revenge/blackmail scheme?
Yeah I can see Peyton helping Drew to steal Tiff from Sterling. Then maybe once that happens Drew makes a deal with Peyton to help her impregnant the girls.
Also who is Flora? And why would Peyton perform revenge/blackmail on her?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah I can see Peyton helping Drew to steal Tiff from Sterling. Then maybe once that happens Drew makes a deal with Peyton to help her impregnant the girls.
Also who is Flora? And why would Peyton perform revenge/blackmail on her?
Flora is Tiff's mother. We've been paying for her chemotherapy for the last few weeks/months.
Then we met her in Ch.11 when she invited Sterling over for dinner.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Peyton would do it to get revenge on Tiff for choosing to be with Sterling instead of her(Peyton).
Drew would go along with Peyton's plan simply for the chance to fuck Tiff or Flora....
Nice I could see that happening in a bad ending.
Have Peyton fuck Tiff in every hole then Peyton breeds her.
Then Drew fucks Flora - and then her and Peyton spitroast Tiff

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes