Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys! A quick question for the $20 suscribers, how many animations or CGs does the Dream Scene has? I need to decide if I pledge $20 for Power Vacuum or Gunpowder Cocktail, thanks!
It's a video that is 5 minutes and 30 seconds long. It's about 400MB. It shows context such as showing still renders of the build up to the sex with short text overlaid onto them. It's all one position but from different angles both inside and outside the Limo. It has music and sound effects and the actual sex lasts about 3 straight minutes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It's a video that is 5 minutes and 30 seconds long. It's about 400MB. It shows context such as showing still renders of the build up to the sex with short text overlaid onto them. It's all one position but from different angles both inside and outside the Limo. It has music and sound effects and the actual sex lasts about 3 straight minutes.
who is having sex tho

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Is there any other extra scenes available?
Only one I can think of is where Hunter finally succeeds in getting Ophelia into bed after both of them drink lots of the 'special' wine.
Hunter is driving the bus to PoundTown, and Ophelia suddenly asks Hunter to take her to Spatula City when he's done.
'Spatula City?' He says. 'Why?'
'To get a damn spatula. DUH!' replies Ophelia. But it's not Ophelia. It's Catherine.
Catherine needs a damn spatula because she broke Ophelia's special spatula when she was spanking Sterling with it last night.
'Well how much is the damn spatula?' Hunter asks.
Catherine thinks hard, then says 'about tree fiddy.'
'Tree Fiddy?!?' screams Hunter. He looks down and realizes that he's not having sex with Ophelia OR Catherine.
...It's that damn Loch Ness Monster!

*dramatic music*

Hunter runs away screaming, never to be heard from again.
The Loch Ness Monster spends all day selling everyone boxes of Girl Scout cookies.
So many that it becomes the Girl Scout National Cookie Selling Champion in her weight class.
p.s. Catherine prefers Thin Mints and Ophelia likes Raspberry Rally.
And Ophelia ALWAYS brings the milk. ;)

...wait, that's MY dream scene. Sorry.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes