jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Especially anal.

"This is just like how I fucked your husband!" :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Drew is fucking Ophelia in her tight cunt then she pulls out and says I really love this ass- im going to rape it just like i done to your husband then you hear Ophelia say no i hate anal then Drew replies tough luck I wanted to fuck your ass since day one I returned then bang right in the ass and Ophelia screams

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It would be hot to see a bad ending where Ophelia goes to confront Drew and she ends up getting drugged by Drew and then fucked
I think it's safe to say that's a guaranteed bad ending. Drew's only had two (?) bad endings so far. I expect at least one more.

Though, with this being the final update, I imagine it will be very story focused. So the dev might only have time for one bad ending. I just pray for some more mother daughter action. They've been teasing it for awhile. There are three mother/daughter teams that've been hinting at a threesome. I'd like to see at least the Asian pair and Ophelia/Brenna.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I think it's safe to say that's a guaranteed bad ending. Drew's only had two (?) bad endings so far. I expect at least one more.

Though, with this being the final update, I imagine it will be very story focused. So the dev might only have time for one bad ending. I just pray for some more mother daughter action. They've been teasing it for awhile. There are three mother/daughter teams that've been hinting at a threesome. I'd like to see at least the Asian pair and Ophelia/Brenna.
Yeah, but this is not the final update. We'll still have at least 2 updates more. It will end in chapter 14 or maybe 15 as the dev said

• Thinking Face
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

BastianXTia21

Nov 1, 2021
hello anyone here could help me with my problem i download the chapter 11 and i want add the patch but i dont know how merge the game folders if anyone could explain me how will be very cool

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In the main folder, you'll see a folder called "game". Just put the files of the patch in that folder and you should be peachy.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
How many bad endings will we get in these last few chapters since its nearly the end? Im hoping for about 3/4 in each

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes