dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hunter's "defeated" answer came across as sarcastic to me, since he has other methods e.g. the AC gas etc.

Drew hasn't been drugged in either of her bad ends. In the first one, it's worth noting that Tiff wasn't drugged either, so even though Drew may have used some deception, she's still a legitimate threat.
Drew was drugged through the vent gas in the Brenna bad end.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
if he fucks trans and takes it up the butt, then yeah he is gay.
So if a man likes to be peg by a girl, is he gay? Clearly you don't know what it means to be gay, would you fuck The Rock if he had pussy or Amber Heard if she had a dick? A man is gay if he is attracted to another man, it has nothing to do with what the person has between his legs, and I assure you that most gay men don't feel anything for trans.

Reactions: The Meninist

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Grey Wolf 73 , somehow, every time I click through my watched threads to see what's new, you're the first person to have posted since the last time I checked the threads. Your sig gifs are burned into my memory.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Grey Wolf 73 , somehow, every time I click through my watched threads to see what's new, you're the first person to have posted since the last time I checked the threads. Your sig gifs are burned into my memory.
Hopefully that means we have similar (i.e. enlightened and refined) taste in adult VNs. I raise a glass to you.
I hope my signature hasn't cause and damage to your mind.

edit: Actually, the fact that you keep seeing my posts probably means that I have nothing better to do than keep refreshing these forums for new posts.
Yea, that sounds more accurate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Talmadge and foible

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
So if a man likes to be peg by a girl, is he gay? Clearly you don't know what it means to be gay, would you fuck The Rock if he had pussy or Amber Heard if she had a dick? A man is gay if he is attracted to another man, it has nothing to do with what the person has between his legs, and I assure you that most gay men don't feel anything for trans.
so you telling me that you would let, as you said a woman or girl peg you in the ass? if thats your thing then go for it. but you know you will be considered gay or bi

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
nope and nope.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
It's really one of my favorite games but... I think it should end very soon. The new episodes have started to lack the old excitement for me. Unnecessary prolongation is not a good thing.
I hope that feeling you describe is just the dev setting the pieces in place before the exiting conclusion.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Drew was drugged through the vent gas in the Brenna bad end.
Dang, you're right. The gas happens right before Drew's erection. I don't know how I forgot that.

Do you think that Hunter has already introduced the new male-targeting drug via the AC, or will that be something else later on?

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Dang, you're right. The gas happens right before Drew's erection. I don't know how I forgot that.

Do you think that Hunter has already introduced the new male-targeting drug via the AC, or will that be something else later on?
He already did, in the scene with Cath and Brenna, after Cath got mad at being left out, MC just watched them fight until the gas came, after which he started fucking Brenna again, and says he couldn't hold back and even mentioned that the same thing happened to the nurse.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
He already did, in the scene with Cath and Brenna, after Cath got mad at being left out, MC just watched them fight until the gas came, after which he started fucking Brenna again, and says he couldn't hold back and even mentioned that the same thing happened to the nurse.
The same happened when he fucked the nurse Rachita.
Every scene after Hunter's return has the gas already installed.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The same happened when he fucked the nurse Rachita.
Every scene after Hunter's return has the gas already installed.
For some reason it just didn't register in my memory that the gas was affecting Sterling differently than before.

I might need to do a full replay of chapter 11... instead of just Ophelia's scenes. :sneaky:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Drew was defo drugged by the gas and thats why she fucked Brenna. Hunter knew what he was doing. Also did Brenna not drink the wine?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Drew was defo drugged by the gas and thats why she fucked Brenna. Hunter knew what he was doing. Also did Brenna not drink the wine?
Yes. In the bad ending, Drew offered the wine and it shows Brenna drinking it.
When Hunter came in and joined the fun, Drew told him that Brenna had 'a full glass' of wine.

Taiki Kudo

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know where to place Uncensored patch file in android device? There is no game folder but only Saves folder.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yes. In the bad ending, Drew offered the wine and it shows Brenna drinking it.
When Hunter came in and joined the fun, Drew told him that Brenna had 'a full glass' of wine.
yeah I remember Hunter started fucking Brenna's ass in doggy while Drew fucked her pussy

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes