dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The game Lucia is playing is haramase simulator, but iirc the story she tells is fabricated. It doesn't play like she explains it.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
The game Lucia is playing is haramase simulator, but iirc the story she tells is fabricated. It doesn't play like she explains it.
If it's half as good as she's describing it then it's at least worth checking. Thanks Anyone else can tell me how an image is put into a spoiler?
Edit: nvm it's abandoned.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Got a question and please try to answer without spoilers. Played the game till the chapter with the will reading. was now more then a year ago maybe two. I want to ask, did the story pick up and we finally tell some people or are we still in the pretend everything is fine and cockblock hunter phase? Just tell me if mc is finaly doing something besides climbing up his family tree. Because if hes still in his idiot phase ill get an aneurysm playing the game for 11 chapters.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
At least one family member other than Sterling knows of hunters tactics (or schemes or whatever you wanna call them) as far as i remember without spoiling anything

Edited because someone didn't understandt what I meant

Last edited:

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
so basically nothing happend in two years. guess i'll keep it in my bookmarks and wait till i look like hunter for some progress or for the game to be abandoned:cautious:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
so basically nothing happend in two years. guess i'll keep it in my bookmarks and wait till i look like hunter for some progress or for the game to be abandoned:cautious:
There are only a couple of chapters left you can always play it to see what content there is in it. Just because "nothing happend" like you said doesn't mean you cant play it now

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Specifically what he wants hasn't happened yet, so "nothing has happened yet" is not fair to the game. A lot of story developments have taken place. If it's Hunter you hate, he has been severely injured in almost every chapter. From loss of an eye ball, to no longer having feel/sensation in one of his testicles. He lost one of his kidneys too. So there is absolutely something there for you to enjoy.

If not for Hunters punishment's, Sterling is having a ton of sex with all girls at this point. While that isn't really story building, how he gets to the sex is.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Specifically what he wants hasn't happened yet, so "nothing has happened yet" is not fair to the game. A lot of story developments have taken place. If it's Hunter you hate, he has been severely injured in almost every chapter. From loss of an eye ball, to no longer having feel/sensation in one of his testicles. He lost one of his kidneys too. So there is absolutely something there for you to enjoy.

If not for Hunters punishment's, Sterling is having a ton of sex with all girls at this point. While that isn't really story building, how he gets to the sex is.
Darted you and WWG and all the other adult game dev's must have some good imaginations to make these games

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018

I guess that can be viewed as progress. i know im probably not being fair but the first 7 chapters where more like a cocktease. i think it picked up with amber and mellory in ch7 but it was mostly a wall of dialog that didnt mean anything 28 popcultur reverences from which i understood 1/8 in a repeading handjob scene.

But i cant stress enough that was 2 years ago. maybe even 3. I just remember ophelia going from rubbing sterling cockhead to giving him handjobs in 6 chapters. so it wouldnt have suprised me if she just got to boobjob last chapter.

Im not hating on the game just stating that ist a slow burn

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
But i cant stress enough that was 2 years ago. maybe even 3. I just remember ophelia going from rubbing sterling cockhead to giving him handjobs in 6 chapters. so it wouldnt have suprised me if she just got to boobjob last chapter.
Just wanna say without spoiling anything
MAJOR WRONG
if You mean chapter 11

Reactions: BabayMonsta
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes