Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Got a question and please try to answer without spoilers. Played the game till the chapter with the will reading. was now more then a year ago maybe two. I want to ask, did the story pick up and we finally tell some people or are we still in the pretend everything is fine and cockblock hunter phase? Just tell me if mc is finaly doing something besides climbing up his family tree. Because if hes still in his idiot phase ill get an aneurysm playing the game for 11 chapters.
There was a major revelation in Chapter 10 where Sterling learned secrets about his father's (David) recent history, and in Chapter 11 he shared that knowledge with another character. We may see the fallout from this revelation in Chapter 12.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There was a major revelation in Chapter 10 where Sterling learned secrets about his father's (David) recent history, and in Chapter 11 he shared that knowledge with another character. We may see the fallout from this revelation in Chapter 12.
Hope so but I can see a couple of twist in this chapter

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I do agree, this game was a slow burn in every way. You didn't get the first incest penetration until CH8 iirc. it could have been 7. No one has really learned about Hunter yet, but it has to be that way. If Sterling told anyone, the story would have to be changed to then close out the game. You don't have anywhere to go once the good guys find out Hunter is trying to rape them all. You can only stretch him not accomplishing or getting defeated for so long at that point.

So the longer WWG keeps him a secret to the girls, the longer the story has a place to go.

That said, it was still a fun journey. The teasing and build up of the relationships with Sterling only helped when the sex scenes finally happen. It's probably much easy to swallow for someone who plays the game for the first time now, but back in the day having to wait months between chapters wondering if, "Is this the chapter where it happens", was pretty bad lol.

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
At least one family member other than Sterling knows of hunters tactics (or schemes or whatever you wanna call them) as far as i remember without spoiling anything

Edited because someone didn't understandt what I meant
I think that will happen in the last chapter. The girls finding out about Hunter's intentions.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I would guess the Hunter is evil reveal would happen at the end of the second to last chapter. That would leave the last chapter to actually defeat him and close the game. It would also allow for the worst (aka the best) bad ends to be used. It could also be at the start of the last.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I would guess the Hunter is evil reveal would happen at the end of the second to last chapter. That would leave the last chapter to actually defeat him and close the game. It would also allow for the worst (aka the best) bad ends to be used. It could also be at the start of the last.
Imagine that Drew told everyone about Hunter's plan just so its fails which it will. But how would Sterling get rid of her tho

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah kind of true Drew and Hunter both have the same plan. But Hunter's is to mostly get the girls pregnant tho while Drew cant do that
well in my opinion on drew so far i feel like he would betray hunter so he can have all the girls to himself, now that would be a great twist after learning everything from hunter, he’ll help sterling to throw hunter out forever and then later set sterling up so that way he will also be out the way and he have all of them at ease.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
well in my opinion on drew so far i feel like he would betray hunter so he can have all the girls to himself, now that would be a great twist after learning everything from hunter, he’ll help sterling to throw hunter out forever and then later set sterling up so that way he will also be out the way and he have all of them at ease.
Yeah i can see something like that

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
why they not make sense?
I mean they don't feel realistic like take the first bad end with Eva. Mc says Eva to go to the his room and he looks for Brenna In like 3, 4 rooms the house have and boom hunter is balls deep in Eva even though she's not even been drugged, not that it would make it more realistic because it's the time in which hunter did it that doesn't make sense, second case when hunter took advantage of malory's fragile state the way aliza reacted to it doesn't suit her personality. And about the after effects, take example of when aliza have drinking night with hunter and next day discuss the effect she had, that she was horny all of a sudden any normal person with a common sense will at least have a suspicion about hunter mixing something in drinks but she just said, she don't have clue even though she felt abnormally horny just after having drinks with someone.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I mean they don't feel realistic like take the first bad end with Eva. Mc says Eva to go to the his room and he looks for Brenna In like 3, 4 rooms the house have and boom hunter is balls deep in Eva even though she's not even been drugged, not that it would make it more realistic because it's the time in which hunter did it that doesn't make sense, second case when hunter took advantage of malory's fragile state the way aliza reacted to it doesn't suit her personality. And about the after effects, take example of when aliza have drinking night with hunter and next day discuss the effect she had, that she was horny all of a sudden any normal person with a common sense will at least have a suspicion about hunter mixing something in drinks but she just said, she don't have clue even though she felt abnormally horny just after having drinks with someone.
Never thought of that. You do make a good point. Maybe Hunter needs the drugs and wine to infect: Lucia,Ophelia,Brenna,Tiff and Aliza. And he just charmed the pants off Mallory and Eva.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Eva was drugged though. She says "the room is swirling". close to the definition the other girls experienced. primarily said by Cath and Brenna.

While it may have felt instant, their house is pretty big. They have that giant bathroom with an inside pool. They gym which i imagine takes some time to get to / leave from. we might have just been show Sterling teleporting around, but we have to imagine the time it takes to get around. Hell, Hunter has his OWN staircase to get to his bedroom. Granted that even walking time, we don't know how much time he spent looking before he got to Ophelia's room and then run to who knows where in the house it is, Hunter room. He realistically can take quite a bit of time to get around to look for someone.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Eva was drugged though. She says "the room is swirling". close to the definition the other girls experienced. primarily said by Cath and Brenna.

While it may have felt instant, their house is pretty big. They have that giant bathroom with an inside pool. They gym which i imagine takes some time to get to / leave from. we might have just been show Sterling teleporting around, but we have to imagine the time it takes to get around. Hell, Hunter has his OWN staircase to get to his bedroom. Granted that even walking time, we don't know how much time he spent looking before he got to Ophelia's room and then run to who knows where in the house it is, Hunter room. He realistically can take quite a bit of time to get around to look for someone.
When does Eva say this I cant remember?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes