AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Actually not really. It's quite progressed already and, well, a sandbox game (not my preferred game style). So a complete Mod with ingame music is not possible, sorry. But I have at least made a quick Mod version with my mood based jukebox player + some background tracks. Hope that is also ok for you.

Download Mod Ch11Music (~132MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2460430 View attachment 2460431 View attachment 2460432 View attachment 2460433 View attachment 2460434
I downloaded it but it didn't change anything except additional settings in preferences I mean there is no music or jukebox.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I downloaded it but it didn't change anything except additional settings in preferences I mean there is no music or jukebox.
Hi. Can you please check the following:
In a game there should be a Mod button here, please press it:
SS_01.jpg

Now my full Mod menu should appear (the one in the game preferences only show the additional settings).
There is a button "Start QuickMusic", press it.

SS_02.jpg

After that the music should already start with the first track.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I didn't get that option.
This is what I have
Have to admit I'm a bit confused now. In your first screenshot you have a completely different quick menu at the bottom then I have. And even different to the one from the main game without my Mod.

Do you have another Mod installed? Or is this Android?

Reactions: Lois120

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Have to admit I'm a bit confused now. In your first screenshot you have a completely different quick menu at the bottom then I have. And even different to the one from the main game without my Mod.

Do you have another Mod installed? Or is this Android?
I only have the mandatory patch installed and it's on joiplay so yeah it's android but joiplay can't change anything in game by itself.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I only have the mandatory patch installed and it's on joiplay so yeah it's android but joiplay can't change anything in game by itself.
I unfortunately have no experience with joiplay, but it seems it's overwriting some default game settings with the ones for Android. And probably resets also the quick menu to the one used in ports. I tried now a Mod patch to prevent that, but can't test that on my own. Extract the files and replace them in the .../game folder.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I unfortunately have no experience with joiplay, but it seems it's overwriting some default game settings with the ones for Android. And probably resets also the quick menu to the one used in ports. I tried now a Mod patch to prevent that, but can't test that on my own. Extract the files and replace them in the .../game folder.
That did it, thanks. Also is this a universal mod to reverse joiplay plays tweaks or just for your mods?

Reactions: KoGa3

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there a possibility that the MC will end up together with Hunter and they will have it in an orgy with all girls or threesome?
Not in the main story / canon. That would have to be a bad end. Truthfully, as a bad end, i hope we get to see a Hunter and Sterling orgy / three+ some

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Not in the main story / canon. That would have to be a bad end. Truthfully, as a bad end, i hope we get to see a Hunter and Sterling orgy / three+ some
Maybe there will be a side game like in the other parts where Hunter and the MC fuck Brenna, Ophelia or Catherine together :unsure: :)....What if??

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh yeah, absolutely. There was talk of wanting that pair a long time ago. I'll say what i said back then, I don't mind if gay content makes it into the game. It's going to be locked behind a choice and i'll know when it's happening so i can skip it. It's not canon so it doesn't bother me even though i personally am not into it. I'm not a close minded person that hates content being in the game for others to enjoy. I just hope that if it happens, it's Like the Starling scene. It happened after all the normal sex in that bad end. So i didn't miss out on anything when the choice came up to watch or skip.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes