Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I highly doubt Sterling will share any of the girls with anyone especially Hunter. Sterling is too stingy like in ch.10 when tiff and sterling was having sex in front of drew, and he asked to join, sterling shut him down immediately. So sterling sharing the girls is never happen.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Under normal circumstances yes, but i would like to see it in a bad end. Which means he would be sharing under Hunters terms. Him being drugged or hypnotized to see sharing with Hunter as a normal thing to do wouldn't be too far fetched considering what all the drugs have been capable of in the past.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Under normal circumstances yes, but i would like to see it in a bad end. Which means he would be sharing under Hunters terms. Him being drugged or hypnotized to see sharing with Hunter as a normal thing to do wouldn't be too far fetched considering what all the drugs have been capable of in the past.
Would it be mad if WWG added a gangbang in the game where he has HUnter/hSterling and Drew fucking all the girls in bad endings so they all get every hole

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
first, kinda impressive that you put the h in the wrong place and still managed to capitalize the S in Sterling lol

but yeah, i would like to see that, but triple penetration would be kind of hard to do and animate. I can't take back what i said now, it's possible to drug Sterling to help them achieve the gangbang, but i'm not sure how likely it will be.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
But it would not make much sense for Hunter to share any girl with Sterling even in a bad end, he hates him so much that the moment he can double cross his grandson, he will immediatly do it by leaving him with nothing.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
PowerVacuum - Chapter 12
All Teasers Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes