dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The wall paper winners are picked on the 11th i believe. voting starts on the 1st, top 3 voting starts on the 5th and winner is picked on the 11th. Same with dream scene.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wallpaper is Lucia's paternity. I would actually like more context on the suggestion. Is it just Lucia holding a paper with a shocked expression. who else is in the shot, etc. Then of course i can't wait to see how WWG puts it together.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Wallpaper is Lucia's paternity. I would actually like more context on the suggestion. Is it just Lucia holding a paper with a shocked expression. who else is in the shot, etc. Then of course i can't wait to see how WWG puts it together.
I was hoping it was that one tbh when I looked on kemoko and it gave the three top ones for the pick that sounded the best

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
so what is your what if ideas
1) Its Sterlings birthday hes with the girls (Ophelia, Brenna,Catherine,Tiff, Lucia,ALiza,Amber and Eva) at home . As a present Brenna says that all the girls have got off the pill as they want to give him some kids. Hunter and Drew hear in the distance. As Sterling goes to the toilet he gets knocked out and locked in the toilet. Each girl is in a different location. Hunter starts fucking Brenna but she doesnt know its him coz she has blindfolds on Hunter is fucking her pussy and after some time he ends up cumming in her pussy. He leaves and then Drew takes her turn. Hunter goes to the next girl and so on. After all the girls have been fucked and filled Hunter and Drew give the girls a sleeping pill also this pill has some memory delays, so the girls dont know if Sterling fucked and knocked them up they fall asleep. Hunter and Drew take Sterling to his room and place him in a sleep deprived coma for a few months. After about 2 months Sterling wakes up too see all the girls knocked up but he cant remember having sex with them coz he said he had too much booze too drink. In the background we see Hunter and Drew laughing knock they done the deed for him. Unexplained party.
2)

Oct 9, 2021
1) Its Sterlings birthday hes with the girls (Ophelia, Brenna,Catherine,Tiff, Lucia,ALiza,Amber and Eva) at home . As a present Brenna says that all the girls have got off the pill as they want to give him some kids. Hunter and Drew hear in the distance. As Sterling goes to the toilet he gets knocked out and locked in the toilet. Each girl is in a different location. Hunter starts fucking Brenna but she doesnt know its him coz she has blindfolds on Hunter is fucking her pussy and after some time he ends up cumming in her pussy. He leaves and then Drew takes her turn. Hunter goes to the next girl and so on. After all the girls have been fucked and filled Hunter and Drew give the girls a sleeping pill also this pill has some memory delays, so the girls dont know if Sterling fucked and knocked them up they fall asleep. Hunter and Drew take Sterling to his room and place him in a sleep deprived coma for a few months. After about 2 months Sterling wakes up too see all the girls knocked up but he cant remember having sex with them coz he said he had too much booze too drink. In the background we see Hunter and Drew laughing knock they done the deed for him. Unexplained party.
2)
well i got some idea
What if Ophelia was Main Character instead of Sterling

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes