jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Just wondering when Sterling was in a coma for over a year and Hunter fucked and got Brenna.Catherine and Ophelia pregnant did Lucia leave because she knew what Hunters plan was or did Hunter fuck her too and knock her up to let Kiera and Nora know.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just wondering when Sterling was in a coma for over a year and Hunter fucked and got Brenna.Catherine and Ophelia pregnant did Lucia leave because she knew what Hunters plan was or did Hunter fuck her too and knock her up to let Kiera and Nora know.
No one can know the answer, because the game didn't say. Anyone saying either way would just be speculating.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
New about update?
said would be out this month
Also, he no longer has a discord?
I think you are in the wrong thread, where did you here that we'll have Chapter 12 of Power Vacuum out in June?
I think his Discord was patreon supporter exclusive if I'm not wrong and mixing two games together

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Uh definitely still has a discord. Never said the update would be this month. For the update the earliest i would think we'll see it would be October. More realistic estimate would be November possibly December. Really depends on how much bigger WWG is making chapter 12 compared to chapter 11.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so I was replaying chapter 6 and Ive always wonder where did Hunter get all this money and where he got all those drugs from? Like I hope as we get to the end of the game we know everything

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok so I was replaying chapter 6 and Ive always wonder where did Hunter get all this money and where he got all those drugs from? Like I hope as we get to the end of the game we know everything
He has a friend in the medical field. It's the guy he calls when he gets drugged, has surgery, etc. So that answers the drugs.

I don't know if we've been told how Hunter has gotten his fortune yet.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes