AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
it sucks to wait nearly every 6 months to play a new chapter of the game but it’s totally worth the wait. man I’m nervous and curious on how this NTR will top last chapter, I mean Hunter turn sterling into a woman and mind control him and then had sex with him. So I’m curious what hunter will do this chapter
that happened?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
So I don't know why but I think that drew wasn't planned as a trans at first, what changed so that wwg had to take this step? Anti ntr peeps or patreon voting or was it preplanned and it's just my imagination?
I don't know if it was planned or not, but I don't believe that the devmade this decision with the influence of others, maybe he saw a lot of futa suggestions in the polls but I don't know, I believe he did it to have more beautiful models in his game.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I don't know if it was planned or not, but I don't believe that the devmade this decision with the influence of others, maybe he saw a lot of futa suggestions in the polls but I don't know, I believe he did it to have more beautiful models in his game.
After playing the whole game till now, I am 110% sure he is more than just influenced but that's just my pov and what you said was yours but I didn't asked for a pov. I asked if anybody knows for sure what I said is correct or not.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I'm not sure how often the dev frequents this board, but I wanted to share my 2 cents.

Positives:

The script is fucking hilarious. I've never laughed so much during a game before. The models are sexy and the animations are good.

Negatives:

I kind of feel like the MC is the 'bad' ending for the girls in this game. They seem to REALLY enjoy fucking Hunter's huge dick. It makes the MC seem totally inadequate by comparison. I highly recommending turning of the ntr if you aren't into seeing it, just so you don't accidentally see one of the scenes and have the MC ruined for the rest of the game. It's not like he is small or anything, it's just that he doesn't compare to Hunter's arm sized cock. And if the focus of this game isn't the ntr, why make the MC a beta?

Dev, if your goal isn't to completely emasculate the MC, why would you have such a massive size difference in the two men's junk sizes?

This kind of competition between the MC and Hunter only really works if they are on a reasonably even playing field. As it stands, Hunter has all the money, all the power, and a huge dick. The MC literally has nothing to offer the girls in this game.

You might as well call it 'Cockblock the Alpha' and you aren't playing as the Alpha.

The good thing is there is an easy way to equalize there sizes that actually makes sense in the style and humor of the game and it doesn't even require the dev to re-render anything.

The last scene in the 'sleeping with mom' event is that the MC gets his dick 'broken'. You could add a scene in the next update where the MC says the doctor told him that 'Some thing popped loosed inside and it was able to achieve it's true potential' or something. Anyway this could explain the MC's increase in size. Plus it would go well with the MC's increased build from working out.

The MC could then stumble on Hunter's supply of male enhancement pills and flush them all. Then he could call the pharmacy and tell them that Hunter is grinding them up and snorting them with blow so they can't sell them to him anymore. This could explain Hunter's decrease in size.

Then with there potential sexual prowess is relatively evenly matched, it then becomes youth and vigor vs money and power and the MC will actually have a shot.

Please dev, steal my idea. I'm begging you. Do it for the girls... :cry:
I don't know if it was preplanned or not. But that's exactly what happened later in the game. But MC is still a little obnoxious but not as much as he was before.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
All he does it turn on or off NTR. once you turn on NTR, you can view them in the gallery (if you know which thumbnails are the NTR) or you can progress through the game and wait for the NTR choices to pop up and view them.
Thank you. I will try.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
To clarify, no part of the story has ever been decided by anyone else. There's no patreon polls or discord discussions to decide the story. Other than a few patrons asking about future content, no one really talks to me. For the most part, people leave me alone.

And things like Drew being trans and the MC's priapism are such important story elements that I write at length on, so I don't know why you'd think they were someone else's suggestion.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
To clarify, no part of the story has ever been decided by anyone else. There's no patreon polls or discord discussions to decide the story. Other than a few patrons asking about future content, no one really talks to me. For the most part, people leave me alone. And things like Drew being trans and the MC's priapism are such important story elements that I write at length on, so I don't know why you'd think they were someone else's suggestion.
Then I am amazed that he already knew what you have planned for the game about priapism and that equality part.
And about drew being a trans, it was just my assumption, thanks for clarifying it. Anyway we are very keen to see where you are going to take this story of yours. Just it sucks that it may take another 2,3 years for that I guess, because of the amount of characters being thrown into the story (3,4 in 11th chapter) and all those dream scenes being worked on.
And Because it will take so much time for this story to be completed, I have a question for you. It's been said by someone that you are planning on your next game to be a one man(MC) game without ntr, why would you say that when your current game is far from finished are you planning on releasing it before this game completes, I am just curious. Or maybe you never said anything about your next project, can you clarify that please.

Last edited:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Why would I mention a few scant details about my next game before I complete this one? I think it was because someone asked. I'll start work on my next game when I finish this one.

Then I am amazed that he already knew what you have planned for the game about priapism and that equality part.
The equality part of Soul_less327's suggestion never happened. Sterling never flushed Hunter's male enhancement pills and shrunk his dick.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Why would I mention a few scant details about my next game before I complete this one? I think it was because someone asked. I'll start work on my next game when I finish this one.

The equality part of Soul_less327's suggestion never happened. Sterling never flushed Hunter's male enhancement pills and shrunk his dick.
Excellent game WWG keep up the good work. Its one of the best. Can I ask once this game is finished would you be still doing Power Vaccum what if's? and wall papers for Power Vaccum. I have seen some of the requests for wallpapers on kemoko and they are good.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
next game is confirmed to not have any NTR at all.
you wouldn't know, because you don't pay for PV. he said it in his discord where he talks more.

View attachment 1885537
Only what he pitched on his discord over a year ago and hasn't talked about it since.

It's going to be about a world where there are no males left except the MC. i forget if it's post apocalyptic or if they are in space. There won't be NTR because no other guys. It will have "roommates" again. That's pretty much all we knew and a year is a long time. He might be doing something else completely different next.
Of course there is no equality but you did made the difference relatively negligible, I think that's what he was aiming for.
Now again I am not saying you did it because of him or other people who gave you suggestions like this.
I am just saying it somehow happened like they suggested it. Which is not a bad thing tbh.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
This thread has over a thousand pages. Of course a few people will get lucky and suggest something I was going to do anyway. Especially when that thing has been hinted at or built up to. The whole point of breaking the MC's dick was for the priapism. It's all part of the MC's rise to greatness.

And I just went back and looked up the dates.

Chapter four was released February 29th 2020.

Soul_less327's comment is from March 2nd 2020. Two days later.

Chapter four is the one where the MC starts the chapter being diagnosed with the priapism. Soul_less327 must have been a chapter behind because he mentions that the last scene in the sleeping with the mom event was the MC getting his dick broken. That was the final scene in chapter three and four was already out which did the doctor priapism scene he suggested. So there, demonstrable proof I didn't take his idea to "add a scene in the next update where the MC says the doctor told him that 'Some thing popped loosed inside and it was able to achieve it's true potential' or something ".

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
This thread has over a thousand pages. Of course a few people will get lucky and suggest something I was going to do anyway. Especially when that thing has been hinted at or built up to. The whole point of breaking the MC's dick was for the priapism. It's all part of the MC's rise to greatness.

And I just went back and looked up the dates.

Chapter four was released February 29th 2020.

Soul_less327's comment is from March 2nd 2020. Two days later.

Chapter four is the one where the MC starts the chapter being diagnosed with the priapism. So there, demonstrable proof I didn't take his idea to "add a scene in the next update where the MC says the doctor told him that 'Some thing popped loosed inside and it was able to achieve it's true potential' or something ".
What chapter was it Sterling was in a coma for a year and Hunter got the girls?Well he got Ophelia and Brenna and Catherine had baby bumps but it might not be Hunters? That was one of my favourite chapters.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That was chapter 7. The thumbnail where they are by the pool and tiff is in a bikini.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Was it in the game bad endings, I thought it was one of the what ifs?
No it was a bad ending where Sterling was in a coma for over a year. He eventually woke up and Ophelia had a baby with Hunter. Also Brenna and Catherine were pregnant and had baby bumps.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlphaBit
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes