NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
He has a friend in the medical field. It's the guy he calls when he gets drugged, has surgery, etc. So that answers the drugs.

I don't know if we've been told how Hunter has gotten his fortune yet.
Wasn't he like selling the creep shots he has for wiring the entire house?

You know like a sex cam show and all the people in the house are the models.

I remember the line that got me the hardest was when MC was confronting Hunter and it went like "So what? You want videos of me jacking it?" "No, I have more than enough of those."

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wasn't he like selling the creep shots he has for wiring the entire house?

You know like a sex cam show and all the people in the house are the models.

I remember the line that got me the hardest was when MC was confronting Hunter and it went like "So what? You want videos of me jacking it?" "No, I have more than enough of those."
I do remember something along those lines. I don't remember if it's him showing everyone in the house on the internet though. It could be some money, but i doubt it would be the cause of his fortune. especially since he was rich before moving into the house to setup the webcams.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I do remember something along those lines. I don't remember if it's him showing everyone in the house on the internet though. It could be some money, but i doubt it would be the cause of his fortune. especially since he was rich before moving into the house to setup the webcams.
The same but with the families he ruined with Drew?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: x0run

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
All he does it turn on or off NTR. once you turn on NTR, you can view them in the gallery (if you know which thumbnails are the NTR) or you can progress through the game and wait for the NTR choices to pop up and view them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
it sucks to wait nearly every 6 months to play a new chapter of the game but it’s totally worth the wait. man I’m nervous and curious on how this NTR will top last chapter, I mean Hunter turn sterling into a woman and mind control him and then had sex with him. So I’m curious what hunter will do this chapter

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaBit and Alexbt

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
So I don't know why but I think that drew wasn't planned as a trans at first, what changed so that wwg had to take this step? Anti ntr peeps or patreon voting or was it preplanned and it's just my imagination?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes