Oct 9, 2021
Never played that game. The only game I played with Eric was Big Brother
well the story is focus on Ashley who making some choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way. Are you a good girl or a bad one? Will you stay in the right path or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you choose

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
well the story is focus on Ashley who making some choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way. Are you a good girl or a bad one? Will you stay in the right path or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you choose
Aw that sounds like a good game. I need to play that

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
so what is your what if ideas
1. What if the american government mandates every white family in america to participate in a social activity to "fight racism". Sterling harem get taken away from him by a professional agent sent to his house to "familiarise" the family? (Interracial + NTR)

The idea is to explore a new fetish that was teased by Ophelia a few chapter before, interracial. And it is also an excellent opportunity for comedy and make jokes about government, society, twitter, etc. I mean the point of the premise is very ridiculous so the developper can took full advantage of it for humor purpose.

2. What if volume 8 part 2. What if Futa Ophelia after infiltrating the school as a librarian got more "ambitious" and became the principal of said estalbishment along with her girl to help her taking over? (Futa + harem + NTR)

A simple continuation of What if? 8 but on steroid. I thought it would be funny to have Ophelia completing her dreams of authority by being the head of the school and this way she gets to have a constant amount of "fresh meat" to satisfy her lust... she was talking about taking over the world so he he he...

OF course she would forbids ANY relationship between man and women at said university in order to make the girl more frustrated and therefore "easier" to take them for herself.

I imagined Futa Ophelia would put her "main girl" in key position like this :

- Brenna becomes the leader of the cheerleader that acts like an absolute tease to other male student but never give them anything other than allowing them to look at her.

- Catherine and Amber are the cute nice student at the head of school clubs that are forbidden treasure to their male members,

- Aliza and Mallory becomes the unreachable milf teachers for their horny male student

- The indian nurse becomes the school nurse making sure that Ophelia rules about forbidden relationship are respected, etc.

There is also a lot of potential for parody with other game on this site just like there was in the original what if? 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: x0run

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
1. What if the american government mandates every white family in america to participate in a social activity to "fight racism". Sterling harem get taken away from him by a professional agent sent to his house to "familiarise" the family? (Interracial + NTR)

The idea is to explore a new fetish that was teased by Ophelia a few chapter before, interracial. And it is also an excellent opportunity for comedy and make jokes about government, society, twitter, etc. I mean the point of the premise is very ridiculous so the developper can took full advantage of it for humor purpose.

2. What if volume 8 part 2. What if Futa Ophelia after infiltrating the school as a librarian got more "ambitious" and became the principal of said estalbishment along with her girl to help her taking over? (Futa + harem + NTR)

Asimple continuation of What if? 8 but on steroid. I thought it would be funny to have Ophelia completing her dreams of authority by being the head of the school and this way she gets to have a constant amount of "fresh meat" to satisfy her lust... she was talking about taking over the world so he he he...

OF course she would forbids ANY relationship between man and women at said university in order to make the girl more frustrated and therefore "easier" to take them for herself.

I imagined Futa Ophelia would put her "main girl" in key position like this :

- Brenna becomes the leader of the cheerleader that acts like an absolute tease to other male student but never give them anything other than allowing them to look at her.

- Catherine and Amber are the cute nice student at the head of school clubs that are forbidden treasure to their male members,

- Aliza and Mallory becomes the unreachable milf teachers for their horny male student

- The indian nurse becomes the school nurse making sure that Ophelia rules about forbidden relationship are respected, etc.

There is also a lot of potential for parody with other game on this site just like there was in the original what if? 8.
Good ideas I like that

Reactions: panzermaster

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Wallpaper is Lucia's paternity. I would actually like more context on the suggestion. Is it just Lucia holding a paper with a shocked expression. who else is in the shot, etc. Then of course i can't wait to see how WWG puts it together.
I assumed you'd be able to see all that info in the voting section.

Since when did you not have access? Is it a spoiler if I say it here?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I assumed you'd be able to see all that info in the voting section.

Since when did you not have access? Is it a spoiler if I say it here?
I haven't had access for a few months sadly. People leak teasers and the game here, i doubt descriptions would be that bad. I always use to share desciptions when i was higher tiered. Helped bring hype to the next chapters.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
1. Father's Day Cums Once A Year

A father's day wallpaper would be pretty good. It could show Sterling wiped out laying on a huge bed with pregnant versions of Brenna and Catherine, and non-pregnant versions of Lucia and Tiff. All of the women are laying next to him lovingly, hugging, rubbing, and kissing Sterling and each other. They are all exhausted laying contently covered in a lot of cum with large creampies oozing out of all of them. Father's Day party decorations spread about the room with even a trash can next to the bed with all of the condoms thrown in it, showing that Sterling is ready to make more kids, and various performance enhancing drugs lying about as well.

2. Father's Day Paternity Results

From left to right: Ophelia, Hunter, Lucia, Drew, Sterling
Ophelia is bent over the bed with "Daddy's girl" written on her ass. And cum dripping from her pussy. She is left of Hunter in the picture.
Lucia is doggy style on the bed with her ass pointing at the camera and a butt plug with the letter "D" on it (she's hopping it's Drew).
Hunter and Drew are standing at each side of Lucia, naked and hard. Hunter's cock is wet from just fucking Ophelia.
Sterling is walking in from the right of the frame with a sealed envelope labelled "Lucia's Paternity results", that just came in the mail. The envelope determines who gets to fuck Lucia to celebrate Father's day.

3. Happy Father's Day Sterling!

Sterling, pregnant Ophelia, pregnant Brenna, pregnant Catherine and pregnant Lucia are having a father's day picture. Everyone is sitting on the couch in the living room smiling. Sterling in the middle, Lucia on the left and Catherine on the right l, one of their arms wrapped around sterling and the other arms caressing their bellies. Brenna on the far left and ophelia on the far right both caressing their bellies. The clothes they are wearing are their usual clothes.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I haven't had access for a few months sadly. People leak teasers and the game here, i doubt descriptions would be that bad. I always use to share desciptions when i was higher tiered. Helped bring hype to the next chapters.
Someone else posted the description here but here's my answer:

Father's day. Daughters show extra love.
Lucia's paternity results are in, (the readers can't see).
The competitors? Hunter and Drew.
Lucia's ass is literally on the line and she's voting with a buttplug!
Winner mates all!

With guest appearances from Ophelia because who doesn't love a "daddy's girl"...

Reactions: x0run

partycrasher1

Apr 11, 2023
Hey I've never played this game before. Where do I start? Does Chapter 11 include all the other chapters or do I start at the separate Vol.1 Download?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes