AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
IMG_20230629_212448.jpg IMG_20230629_212437.jpg IMG_20230629_212426.jpg Anybody else understand these dialogues completely, if not welcome to the world of a player who's not American/British because I think that's where most of the references are taken from, I couldn't get most of the references in the game except the one where "SAW" Series were mentioned and few others but I don't remember now. But that is not a deal breaker for me because I can understand the story and that's what matters to me. But it does become annoying sometimes.
Anyway this was best scene and best reference in the game for me, makes me feel better there's something that only asians especially indians can understand lol. That being said I am not Indian.
On a side note it's "kamuk ladka" not "kaamuk ladaka".

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What are the chances that the end of the game the last chapter Sterling hands Ophelia all the evidence of what Hunter and Drew have being doing and then some other families arrive and say that Drew and Hunter have been fucking the girls in that family and have messed up all their relationships coz 1) the may have suffered from mental health, 2) have been a vicitim of rape or abuse , 3) have concieved Hunter or Drew's children, and 4) lastly have had relationships broken down because of the infidenlity/abuse at the hands of both of them. Hunter and Drew are then forced to go to court and get jailed.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how you said it? 0%

How will other families know where Hunter lives? If they can track down Hunter that easy, then police and probably shady people that are probably looking for him can definitely find him.

The other families would have proof too and would have used it long ago to turn him in.

For the last part, i wouldn't doubt Hunter has other kids and ruined other families in the time before PV starts.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
It's hard to say whether the dog scene is canon or not, because the game continues after either choice, i.e. it doesn't reset like a typical NTR choice. I suspect Rebecca's story is over and we won't see her again, so the "canon" scene is whichever the player wants it to be. If she does return, either WWG may create alternate dialogue, or the dog scene only gets a deliberately vague mention.
Anyone can share what's been decided about rebecca's peculiar story line. In my opinion her story line is canon and even though there is an option to avoid the scene, it's merely scene skimming not actually stopping it from happening. Anyway if she is into bestiality before Mc meets her that is the case atm, I would like to avoid her but in the current state of game its impossible, so anyone know what's been decided about this.

Last edited:

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
Anyone can share what's been decided about rebecca's peculiar story line. In my opinion her story line is canon and even though there is an option to avoid the scene, it's merely scene skimming not actually stopping it from happening. Anyway if she is into bestiality before Mc meets her that is the case atm, I would like to avoid her but in the current state of game its impossible, so anyone know what's been decided about this.
No clue. Since it was part of the last chapter whether she pops up or not is up to the dev.

Reactions: AlphaBit

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
What, Why? has been pretty good about keeping the base game as vanilla as possible while keeping anything.. unorthodox... outside of cannon. My bet is anything that as immoral as involving animals will be kept as a what if? chapter instead of cannon.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
What, Why? has been pretty good about keeping the base game as vanilla as possible while keeping anything.. unorthodox... outside of cannon. My bet is anything that as immoral as involving animals will be kept as a what if? chapter instead of cannon.
I don't know if you have played the game or not but it's already in the chapter 11. And you can't avoid the info that she's fucking his dog and will probably keep fucking him in the future not that it would matter if she stops doing that, he even licks her panties and totally unavoidable . So only way out of it being not canon is to make her avoidable all together or make a separate path for her bestiality route or just make some bad ends that does not seep into the story like with hunter/drew.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And you can't avoid the info that she's fucking his dog and will probably keep fucking him in the future
You do realise you're wrong with your information, right? She entertained the idea, but never actually fucked him. Just because someone entertains an idea, doesn't mean they'll actually do it. So, until Sterling let the dog in in the "bad option", she never had sex with the dog (and as Clinton established, oral sex isn't actual sex).

• Angry
Reactions: supermanz95

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
You do realise you're wrong with your information, right? She entertained the idea, but never actually fucked him. Just because someone entertains an idea, doesn't mean they'll actually do it. So, until Sterling let the dog in in the "bad option", she never had sex with the dog (and as Clinton established, oral sex isn't actual sex).
IMG_20230630_160629.jpg
Additionally I don't know who Clinton is but he seems like a person who might be okay with someone going down on his girl especially a dog.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
View attachment 2734418
Additionally I don't know who Clinton is but he seems like a person who might be okay with someone going down on his girl especially a dog.
That's his thoughts, that is not proof that she is fucking the dog. He just made a statement based on his observation, but that doesn't mean anything. The person who is doing it has to say they are doing it. She only ever said she blew her dog, but never fucked it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
AlphaBit
about your review, some points that are wrong.

1. She never slept with her dog before. It's her first time if you let it happen.
2. Your putting your own personal opinion as fact. The majority DO get the jokes. Just because you didn't, doesn't mean everyone else didn't.
4. The dev knows exactly the type of game he's making. The MC has never taken anything in his ass. The 1 bad end he got turned into a girl, it was in the vag.

If you're going to leave a review, at least state the fact and don't lie to people who read the reviews. you're giving them untrue opinions about the game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes