AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
That's his thoughts, that is not proof that she is fucking the dog. He just made a statement based on his observation, but that doesn't mean anything. The person who is doing it has to say they are doing it. She only ever said she blew her dog, but never fucked it.
Still too much information for someone who isn't into bestiality + that licking scene + mc pretending to be that dog (don't know why all this was necessary?) a little hint would be enough to warn anyone not into it, hope it doesn't persist like this in future updates.
Although I know it may happen again because it's not the first time mc pretended to be someone else, he also pretended to be the uncle of that clerk girl Sheba although that is fine but pretending like a dog isn't.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Still too much information for someone who isn't into bestiality + that licking scene + mc pretending to be that dog (don't know why all this was necessary?) a little hint would be enough to warn anyone not into it, hope it doesn't persist like this in future updates.
Although I know it may happen again because it's not the first time mc pretended to be someone else, he also pretended to be the uncle of that clerk girl Sheba although that is fine but pretending like a dog isn't.
Again, you're making the calls on what's fair and what isn't based on what you like. "Incest is fine, but leave bestiality out. Only put in what i like", type of mentality.

I don't like gay stuff, but if WWG decides to actually put it in, you won't get a complaint out of me. People who have different fetishes should be allowed to view what they like. This game was never vanilla to start with.

Also please fix your review. I'm not saying to change your score. If that's how you rate the game, that's fine, but you are blatantly putting false information in your review.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Sterling calms down after his initial shock and decides to hear Rebecca's explanation, but the problem is that if she did have sex with her dog already, she'd be reluctant to admit to it, so we're left to figure it out from clues that wouldn't necessarily hold up in court. (LOL I mean really, have you guys never been lied to?)

On one hand we have Rebecca's dog dildo and her story. The unusual dildo is highly suspicious, especially how eager she was to explain away the dildo as "alien" and not dog-shaped. Sure she's embarrassed, but her denial is potentially very telling. Rebecca's story is also suspicious. After she recounts falling in the outdoor shower, and Sterling says "Wow... and that really happened?!", Rebecca's reply is "Maybe...". She's either afraid of his reaction and ready to deny what she just said, or she's lying and more happened during the shower encounter. I think she made up the part about falling, when really she voluntarily let her dog do something to her. It's possible this went as far as partial penetration?

On the other hand, if/when Cerberus penetrates her in the bedroom, Rebecca does seem to be having a new experience (i.e. the knot and the temperature). Interestingly Rebecca knows a lot about knotting, and is also quick to point out that dogs can't fertilize humans. I think that even if Rebecca hadn't been fucking her dog (yet), she was likely on a path to doing it in the future anyway.

Don't worry, I think this was a one-and-done (semi-optional) event to explore this fetish. It's fine that you don't like it, but please refrain from moralizing about it. This game is full of kinks that many would be offended by, but it's just harmless fantasy.

Reactions: sava75 and AlphaBit

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
AlphaBit
about your review, some points that are wrong.

1. She never slept with her dog. It's her first time if you let it happen.
2. Your putting your own personal opinion as fact. The majority DO get the jokes. Just because you didn't, doesn't mean everyone else didn't.
4. The dev knows exactly the type of game he's making. The MC has never taken anything in his ass. The 1 bad end he got turned into a girl, it was in the vag.

If you're going to leave a review, at least state the fact and don't lie to people who read the reviews. you're giving them untrue opinions about the game.
1. I said she's into fucking her dog so technically it's true.
2. I never said anything about facts but still about the jokes, many have stated the same issue so yeah it's there. Now it seems like even wwg is researching these references, I noticed that when all of a sudden many indian references were mentioned even after Rachita sex scene like that hookah and gangrapes in India. Now that's an addition and only my pov but I didn't stated that in my review cause I alone can be wrong.
4. Many have stated that in there reviews and I myself is of the opinion that the game is wierd when it comes to the tags in it (like all that pretending and that unavoidable licking scene, why are those necessary?) And many other minor spillages . And about mc being a girl and taking it up his vagina (although I don't know how it's even possible) but regardless it's even bad so yeah it has to be open for the readers to see. I may change it and state what you said but it will be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
You don't need to play the right option when Rebecca fucks her dog. You can simply close the door. I think thats one of the options.
People will be saying its wrong to have/be a shemale in games.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Again, you're making the calls on what's fair and what isn't based on what you like. "Incest is fine, but leave bestiality out. Only put in what i like", type of mentality.

I don't like gay stuff, but if WWG decides to actually put it in, you won't get a complaint out of me. People who have different fetishes should be allowed to view what they like. This game was never vanilla to start with.

Also please fix your review. I'm not saying to change your score. If that's how you rate the game, that's fine, but you are blatantly putting false information in your review.
It never was about what's fair and whats not. Who told you people are here for fair or unfair, it always was and will be about what people like and don't like. Still if it isn't forced on them, they never complain.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
2. I never said anything about facts but still about the jokes, many have stated the same issue so yeah it's there. Now it seems like even wwg is researching these references, I noticed that when all of a sudden many indian references were mentioned even after Rachita sex scene like that hookah and gangrapes in India. Now that's an addition and only my pov but I didn't stated that in my review cause I alone can be wrong.
4. Many have stated that in there reviews and I myself is of the opinion that the game is wierd when it comes to the tags in it (like all that pretending and that unavoidable licking scene, why are those necessary?) And many other minor spillages . And about mc being a girl and taking it up his vagina (although I don't know how it's even possible) but regardless it's even bad so yeah it has to be open for the readers to see. I may change it and state what you said but it will be there.
Just my 2 Cents but you said
Hundreds of references used as jokes between the dialogues that mostly nobody understands becomes annoying sometimes. The worst part is they even seep into sex scenes
did you really go through all the pages in this thread and did you count every single post made for the jokes because "mostly nobody" sounds like more than 50% of the people and you don't know how many People understood the Jokes and References and didn't make a post about it. I for One understood many many of the Jokes bar the Indian Jokes and References and didn't m ake any posts that i understood the Jokes

Reactions: sava75

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
1. How can she be into it, when she's never done it? So no, it's not true. If you want to change it to she mentions she thought of fucking her dog, that's completely different from saying she actually did. You also said it's unavoidable which is another lie. You can choose to let the dog in or not.
2. of course many people have stated they don't get the joke. people only post when they don't get the joke. Do you realize how many extra pages this thread would be if everyone who UNDERSTOOD the joke posted "i understood that reference"? When something doesn't work, i call the company to report the problem. When it does work, i don't call them to tell them it's working.
3. that's fine if you change it, but at least change it to what actually happens. Never has MC said he's taken it up the ass.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
1. How can she be into it, when she's never done it? So no, it's not true. If you want to change it to she mentions she thought of fucking her dog, that's completely different from saying she actually did. You also said it's unavoidable which is another lie. You can choose to let the dog in or not.
2. of course many people have stated they don't get the joke. people only post when they don't get the joke. Do you realize how many extra pages this thread would be if everyone who UNDERSTOOD the joke posted "i understood that reference"?
3. that's fine if you change it, but at least change it to what actually happens. Never has MC said he's taken it up the ass.
Thats for another future of what if the MC took it up the ass lol

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So I just saw that scene doesn't this call for a sissification/transformation tag?
Based on the tag definitions (see below), I guess it's covered by the futa/trans tag. That bad ending has a time lapse, after which Sterling has already become trans, i.e. no longer a man. Sissification no longer applies at that point, and transformation has to be shown in real time.
  • Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
  • Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]
  • Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The levels of twisting of reality (out-and-out lying) being shown is like if Hunter just gave up trying! :ROFLMAO:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Based on the tag definitions (see below), I guess it's covered by the futa/trans tag. That bad ending has a time lapse, after which Sterling has already become trans, i.e. no longer a man. Sissification no longer applies at that point, and transformation has to be shown in real time.
  • Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
  • Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]
  • Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]
So I just saw the tag definitions on this site and man they suck ass, so you are saying just because the process by which mc TRANSFORMS from male to female isn't shown so this game doesn't need a transformation tag or gets rounded up into the trans tag? If yes then you eventually imply one of two cases
1. This type of transformation doesn't sexually effect those who like or dislike it and that's why no such tag needed.
2. The sexual effect on someone who likes already present trans/futa characters is the same as someone who likes the fantasy of changing someone from one gender to another and that's why it's rounded up in trans tag.
And if that's the case then you are just exploiting the tag's scant definition on this site to manipulate the reality that this game does need a transformation tag.
I emphasis on sexual effect because that's what these tags are for, they are under sexual tags category.

Last edited:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Sterling calms down after his initial shock and decides to hear Rebecca's explanation, but the problem is that if she did have sex with her dog already, she'd be reluctant to admit to it, so we're left to figure it out from clues that wouldn't necessarily hold up in court. (LOL I mean really, have you guys never been lied to?)

On one hand we have Rebecca's dog dildo and her story. The unusual dildo is highly suspicious, especially how eager she was to explain away the dildo as "alien" and not dog-shaped. Sure she's embarrassed, but her denial is potentially very telling. Rebecca's story is also suspicious. After she recounts falling in the outdoor shower, and Sterling says "Wow... and that really happened?!", Rebecca's reply is "Maybe...". She's either afraid of his reaction and ready to deny what she just said, or she's lying and more happened during the shower encounter. I think she made up the part about falling, when really she voluntarily let her dog do something to her. It's possible this went as far as partial penetration?

On the other hand, if/when Cerberus penetrates her in the bedroom, Rebecca does seem to be having a new experience (i.e. the knot and the temperature). Interestingly Rebecca knows a lot about knotting, and is also quick to point out that dogs can't fertilize humans. I think that even if Rebecca hadn't been fucking her dog (yet), she was likely on a path to doing it in the future anyway.

Don't worry, I think this was a one-and-done (semi-optional) event to explore this fetish. It's fine that you don't like it, but please refrain from moralizing about it. This game is full of kinks that many would be offended by, but it's just harmless fantasy.
That's what I am saying that that's semi optional and not fully optional. Thanks for giving a word to what I was trying to emphasize. it's almost like the author is pushing the fantasy on reader by forcing a little bit of the genre content on them which absolutely wasn't needed to tell that she's into that stuff.
And about it being one and done thing we will see in the next update.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So I just saw the tag definitions on this site and man they suck ass, so you are saying just because the process by which mc TRANSFORMS from male to female isn't shown so this game doesn't need a transformation tag or gets rounded up into the trans tag? If yes then you eventually imply one of two cases
1. This type of transformation doesn't sexually effect those who like or dislike it and that's why no such tag needed.
2. The sexual effect on someone who likes already present trans/futa characters is the same as someone who likes the fantasy of changing someone from one gender to another and that's why it's rounded up in trans tag.
And if that's the case then you are just exploiting the tag's scant definition on this site to manipulate the reality that this game does need a transformation tag.
I emphasis on sexual effect because that's what these tags are for, they are under sexual tags category.
I can agree that these tags may need updating, I was only offering an objective interpretation of their current definitions.

The discriminator with a lot of tags is that they have to be shown, not merely talked about. If there had been a time lapse sequence showing Sterling going through the transition process, that would make a stronger argument for the transformation tag. The way it was presented, skipping the actual transformation, falls into a gray area outside that tag's definition.

If we had to tag games for everything we don't see, we should get rid of the "No Sexual Content" tag, because without sex none of the characters would be alive.:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaBit

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I can agree that these tags may need updating, I was only offering an objective interpretation of their current definitions.

The discriminator with a lot of tags is that they have to be shown, not merely talked about. If there had been a time lapse sequence showing Sterling going through the transition process, that would make a stronger argument for the transformation tag. The way it was presented, skipping the actual transformation, falls into a gray area outside that tag's definition.

If we had to tag games for everything we don't see, we should get rid of the "No Sexual Content" tag, because without sex none of the characters would be alive.:WeSmart:
I can agree with this perspective.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
This is hands down one of the best games I have played. I have been looking at kemoko and some of the teasers for chapter 12 are great. I cant wait

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes