Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Who remembers VH1's Pop-Up Video show? Imagine a mod for Power Vacuum that works like that, explaining the jokes and references for younger and/or non-US players. Kind of like the "translator's notes" that often appear in manga, explaining the unique cultural things to non-Japanese readers. It would probably be a ton of work, but think of how many players would benefit. :unsure:

kapoor625

Sep 6, 2018
Honestly idk why you as the dev would argue with leechers like me on a piracy website, especially the ones who do that and complain too. Seems like a headache for nothing

Reactions: dartred

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
The game is fun, and everyone becomes progressively horny :KEK:

But why is this a sandbox game? Is the developer planning to add collectibles, repeatable scenes, or minigames later?

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I might be thinking of What If 7 where Hunter is mad at Sean for creampie-ing Ophelia because he had been pumping her full of fertility drugs. There's also some dialogue where, Hunter implies that the food is full of hormones. I think it was when Ophelia was complaining about starting to lactate despite not being pregnant in one of the earlier chapters.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
While the dev is here, can I ask if there is actually, like, Zero chance for Nnenna to be ever added to the main game? The Nurse who showed up for a couple seconds in the Deaf and Blind Bad Ending has, and Sean has been name dropped meaning he does exist in main continuity? I know the chances are most probably zero, but a man can dream...

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes