jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
While the dev is here, can I ask if there is actually, like, Zero chance for Nnenna to be ever added to the main game? The Nurse who showed up for a couple seconds in the Deaf and Blind Bad Ending has, and Sean has been name dropped meaning he does exist in main continuity? I know the chances are most probably zero, but a man can dream...
What nurse bad ending? There wasnt a bad ending with the nurse only a sex scene with Sterling with the nurse in the main game.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
What nurse bad ending? There wasnt a bad ending with the nurse only a sex scene with Sterling with the nurse in the main game.
In Chapter 9, Tiff finds Hunter's stash of drugs. The stash contains a lot of syringes full of drugs.
In you choose to look through the bag while in Hunter's room (rather taking the bag to your room first).... bad things happen.
Sterling is taken to the hospital.

When Ophelia arrives, the nurse(Rachita) tells her about Sterling's condition.
I don't know if her name was changed(ret-conned) between 9 and 11, or if it was always Rachita.
But it looks like the same woman.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
In Chapter 9, Tiff finds Hunter's stash of drugs. The stash contains a lot of syringes full of drugs.
In you choose to look through the bag while in Hunter's room (rather taking the bag to your room first).... bad things happen.
Sterling is taken to the hospital.

When Ophelia arrives, the nurse(Rachita) tells her about Sterling's condition.
I don't know if her name was changed(ret-conned) between 9 and 11, or if it was always Rachita.
But it looks like the same woman.
Yeah I remember that chapter. But never a bad ending with the nurse.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok since it’s July, and I know we got a few months left but I have to ask How much has the Dev completed in Chapter 12 so far

KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
Who remembers VH1's Pop-Up Video show? Imagine a mod for Power Vacuum that works like that, explaining the jokes and references for younger and/or non-US players. Kind of like the "translator's notes" that often appear in manga, explaining the unique cultural things to non-Japanese readers. It would probably be a ton of work, but think of how many players would benefit. :unsure:
I remember

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Things are going well so we're going to have a lot of content and animations I'm already excited waiting. More anal sex scenes would be cool and soon with Brenna Of course Mc wouldn't be the only Kevin and Hunter should get a taste of that ass too.

Last edited:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
While the dev is here, can I ask if there is actually, like, Zero chance for Nnenna to be ever added to the main game? The Nurse who showed up for a couple seconds in the Deaf and Blind Bad Ending has, and Sean has been name dropped meaning he does exist in main continuity? I know the chances are most probably zero, but a man can dream...
If you're talking about the Indian nurse then yes, she is canon because she visits the house to see Sterling in Chapter 11 only for him to fuck her in the bathroom.

Reactions: omarsayed

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
If you're talking about the Indian nurse then yes, she is canon because she visits the house to see Sterling in Chapter 11 only for him to fuck her in the bathroom.
No, he means the black tour guide that appeared on the what if? where the family got lost on the amazon (or some place like that).

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
No, he means the black tour guide that appeared on the what if? where the family got lost on the amazon (or some place like that).
Hard to say, as Rachita and Sean are from bad endings in PV, while the tour guide(Nnenna) is from a What if...
I know it's splitting hairs, but I think it all comes down to what WWG cooks up in his noodle.
Kinda late to be adding more characters at this point, but you could say the same about Rachita too(and I like her a LOT).

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I could see Nnenna returning for a Dream Scene if there's enough interest, but there's no narrative reason for her to enter the main game. She has no connection to any of the other characters, so it'd just be a cameo and wouldn't serve the plot.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
does anyone knows if we will see the Indian nurse ( Rachita ) again ??

I would love to see her again in the coming chapters in NTR or any other content

so does anyone knows if she is coming back pls tell me she was one-time scene thing T-T

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes