dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hard to say, as Rachita and Sean are from bad endings in PV, while the tour guide(Nnenna) is from a What if...
I know it's splitting hairs, but I think it all comes down to what WWG cooks up in his noodle.
Kinda late to be adding more characters at this point, but you could say the same about Rachita too(and I like her a LOT).
Sean is from a what if. at least his sex scenes are. His mention was in main game though.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
That would be interesting to have Sean appear in the game but I feel there’s no point in adding him to the game because we already got drew and hunter for NTR and sometimes Kevin, we don’t really need to have another NTR character unless the Dev wants to use his character for something like help sterling take drew and hunter down than maybe

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
That would be interesting to have Sean appear in the game but I feel there’s no point in adding him to the game because we already got drew and hunter for NTR and sometimes Kevin, we don’t really need to have another NTR character unless the Dev wants to use his character for something like help sterling take drew and hunter down than maybe
he can replace drew with SEAN, and no more dogs

Reactions: AlphaBit

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Adding more characters is fine (NTR gangbangs can always use more dudes). Replacing Drew would be a crime against humanity.

Reactions: Khao

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
does anyone knows if we will see the Indian nurse ( Rachita ) again ??

I would love to see her again in the coming chapters in NTR or any other content

so does anyone knows if she is coming back pls tell me she was one-time scene thing T-T
If my theory that her husband is the doctor helping Hunter with the drugs is right (Entirely based on the name he calls the doctor who made Sterling's pussy in the bad ending from the last chapter, you know the one), I'm pretty sure she will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What I'm about to say is not to bash on WWG, but Dream scene 3 didn't do anything for me. I know why, it's because it's a sex scene with what is essentially a stranger / random character in the PV universe. There was no development to her character yet aside from hitting on Sterling (barely). Rebecca or dare i even say, Penny would have been more engaging. Not a bash on the dream scene. It is probably hot, but Tsukiko felt out of place for me.

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
I see where you are coming from. Dream scene 2 has been the best one so far. My biggest issue with them is that I think he uses too many angles. There are some angles I really like but others that I feel are okay. I'm completely fine if he were to cut back on some to make others stay on longer instead of cutting to a different angle every 8 seconds. I still enjoy them though.

Reactions: mel92

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I see where you are coming from. Dream scene 2 has been the best one so far. My biggest issue with them is that I think he uses too many angles. There are some angles I really like but others that I feel are okay. I'm completely fine if he were to cut back on some to make others stay on longer instead of cutting to a different angle every 8 seconds. I still enjoy them though.
He uses a lot of angles to buffer / extend the time. He only uses 1 animation so to get the most out of it, he has to use more angles. Understandable since he wanted to be more efficient with his time and why he switched to dream scenes from what ifs.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Dream scenes in general are a waste of my time imo. Slightly off topic, but I've noticed a lot of devs use them as a way to insert a sex scene before it makes sense for the two characters to be having sex, or to do something extreme without having an impact on the plot. It's frowned upon in general storytelling and I think it's even worse in erotic writing.

Erotic writing is all about the stakes. Think about a creampie when you've been told the character is on birth control versus when you've been told that the character is ovulating and has saying they should be using a condom. The former is like a 2 on the kink scale, the latter is a 10.

It especially stings when you remember that the pointless dream sequence you just watched ate up 20 hours of development time :cry:

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes