What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
This may be an "agree to disagree" moment because I genuinely feel the exact opposite. I can barely look at those old animations. They're janky, poorly timed, just pure Daz shit really. Perhaps you've played too many Daz games and have gotten used to it? Because, I can't for the life of me, imagine someone looking at those three animations and preferring them.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Hot take maybe?

Not trying to shit on WWG I've been a supporter for a long time but I have to say it

Animations have gotten worse not better... the 3 dream scenes have really showed that for me especially the last one. I'm not a Daz guy but I've played more than enough games to know the animations just aren't moving naturally and are almost uncanny valley.

Ill die on this hill because it really has ruined PV for me sadly.
I'd agree but I'd say for me its not the animation but the lack of heart and story. With the what ifs you got build up and dialog into some scenarios you wished to see but never came to fruition. These dream scenes feel more like a slideshow then anything imho

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I'd agree but I'd say for me its not the animation but the lack of heart and story. With the what ifs you got build up and dialog into some scenarios you wished to see but never came to fruition. These dream scenes feel more like a slideshow then anything imho
that's fine but Just to be Clear my only gripe is the Animations not the heart or story.

Reactions: beegemgeege

IKnowCapoeira

Nov 11, 2017
This may be an "agree to disagree" moment because I genuinely feel the exact opposite. I can barely look at those old animations. They're janky, poorly timed, just pure Daz shit really. Perhaps you've played too many Daz games and have gotten used to it? Because, I can't for the life of me, imagine someone looking at those three animations and preferring them.
I kinda agree with the statement, that the animations are the weakest link in your game. Don't get me wrong, i think your game is one of the best on this godforsaken site. You created an interesting story and cool characters, and the animations are not at all bad. But there are noticeable examples, that take me out of the scene.

My example for such animation is Ophelia/Sterling's first vaginal penetration scene from chapter 11. It was supposed to be a big moment in the story, and my first thought was that Ophelia looks janky in that position.

I am not saying this in bad faith or with the intention to insult you. Your game is good and you should be proud of it. But imo there are things that stand out in a bad way, and you as a dev should know about them

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Alright, but that was on purpose. That animation is supposed to be undignified and unnatural looking.
Did i find that animation weird? yes. I actually had talked to Koopa about that scene position being weird, but I found it hot and took it as "Sterling is going wild and having his uncontrollable lust with Ophelia".

So did i find it hot? also yes. I liked that it was Sterling going wild and having his way with Ophelia. At least that's how i took that animation.

Reactions: wildride69

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Animations have gotten worse not better... the 3 dream scenes have really showed that for me especially the last one.
I've been slightly underwhelmed by the Dream Scenes, but keep in mind that these are following detailed descriptions from the vote winners...
  • D.S. #1 - I'm not a big fan of car sex or choking, so this one didn't do much for me. I still liked it because Ophelia is my favorite.
  • D.S. #2 - I've actually been rooting for Kevin to get a piece of Ophelia for a while, but the write-up for this one put too much focus (in my opinion) on showcasing Kevin (to the camera). Again saved by Ophelia.
  • D.S. #3 - I thought this one was pretty hot, visually. I'm just less interested in Tsukiko because she hasn't appeared much in the game.

That animation is supposed to be undignified and unnatural looking.
... And I loved it! There are certain sex positions (and associated camera angles) that are more for the benefit of the viewer than the participants, and that was certainly one of them lol. :love:

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I've been slightly underwhelmed by the Dream Scenes, but keep in mind that these are following detailed descriptions from the vote winners...
  • D.S. #1 - I'm not a big fan of car sex or choking, so this one didn't do much for me. I still liked it because Ophelia is my favorite.
  • D.S. #2 - I've actually been rooting for Kevin to get a piece of Ophelia for a while, but the write-up for this one put too much focus (in my opinion) on showcasing Kevin (to the camera). Again saved by Ophelia.
  • D.S. #3 - I thought this one was pretty hot, visually. I'm just less interested in Tsukiko because she hasn't appeared much in the game.
I haven't like the dream scenes at all, I'm not a fan of the animations plus the scenarios aren't good either.

I think a 20-30 image comic would be so much better than the animation dream scenes but that's just me.

May 30, 2017
I don't think it's worth pledging 20 dollars to suggest a dream scene with Drew x any girl when i already know everyone hates futa so there is simply no chance ever to win such a vote. If i could just pledge 20 dollars to get a scene with Drew then i would pay any day in the week. Just waste of money considering how many futa haters there is voting on any other suggestion just to not let a futa option win. Just sayin ^^,

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think it's worth pledging 20 dollars to suggest a dream scene with Drew x any girl when i already know everyone hates futa so there is simply no chance ever to win such a vote. If i could just pledge 20 dollars to get a scene with Drew then i would pay any day in the week. Just waste of money considering how many futa haters there is voting on any other suggestion just to not let a futa option win. Just sayin ^^,
Where did you get that info from? you know, 63% of all statistics are made up right?

But for reals though. So many people love drew and I'm seeing people say they would rather see Drew then Hunter / replace Hunter. Times are changing. People who like NTR and futa aren't in hiding anymore. Hell, when this game came out, NTR haters were so vocal and almost no NTR fans spoke up. Today, it's the opposite.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Where did you get that info from? you know, 63% of all statistics are made up right?

But for reals though. So many people love drew and I'm seeing people say they would rather see Drew then Hunter / replace Hunter. Times are changing. People who like NTR and futa aren't in hiding anymore. Hell, when this game came out, NTR haters were so vocal and almost no NTR fans spoke up. Today, it's the opposite.
id like to see more dream scenes or wallpapers with Drew in it.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Gob you gotta stop with that retoric, just because people don't vote for drew ideas doesn't mean they hate futa, I like Futa but I wouldn't vote for drew, she is just a lesser version of hunter. there are plenty of reasons why people might not vote for him/her and calling anyone who doesn't a futa hater isn't gonna get them to in the future:rolleyes:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

... And I loved it! There are certain sex positions (and associated camera angles) that are more for the benefit of the viewer than the participants, and that was certainly one of them lol. :love:
I suggested #1 and #3.

#1 because I never got the Highschool Reunion What If so that was my best chance at getting some sort of consolation prize. Luckily it won.

#3 because I find Tsukiko hot, I find the concept of women stealing each other's man hot, I like the idea of a dominant woman and because of the conversation we had in the discord server about Brenna and Ophelia taking up the majority of the screen time in the side content (i.e. What Ifs, Dream Scenes and Wallpapers).

As for #2, it was okay. I do agree though that it focused too much on Kevin. I also wasn't crazy about it because Kevin will finally get to actually clap Ophelia's cheeks in the upcoming Chapter.

My major gripe right now has been the Wallpapers. They've been too much in the lewd category consistently and not so much in the sexy category but I don't blame WWG. He only makes what people vote for. I just wish we had actual stylized and sexy pinups more often instead the aftermaths of sex scenes or implied imminent sex. Something more along the lines of the family picnic one.

Last edited:

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I haven't played too many games on this site, but this is the best one I've played. Love the animations, the story, the art, and the characters. WWG is nailing this game.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I suggested #1 and #3.

#1 because I never got the Highschool Reunion What If so that was my best chance at getting some sort of consolation price. Luckily it won.

#3 because I find Tsukiko hot, I find the concept of women stealing each other's man hot, I like the idea of a dominant woman and because of the conversation we had in the discord server about Brenna and Ophelia taking up the majority of the screen time in the side content (i.e. What Ifs, Dream Scenes and Wallpapers).
I'm aware those were yours, and I hope you didn't take my comments personally. The point I was trying to make was that if a Dream Scene is not to someone's taste, don't blame WWG.

As for #2, it was okay. I do agree though that it focused too much on Kevin. I also wasn't crazy about it because Kevin will finally get to actually clap Ophelia's cheeks in the upcoming Chapter.
I agree with this. There are still a few new pairings/groupings we may get to see in upcoming chapters, and I worry a little that showing them in Dream Scenes first will diminish the anticipation/payoff of the game scenes.

My major gripe right now has been the Wallpapers. They've been too much in the lewd category consistently and not so much in the sexy category but I don't blame WWG. He only makes what people vote for. I just wish we had actual stylized and sexy pinups more often instead the aftermaths of sex scenes or implied imminent sex. Something more along the lines of the family picnic one.
The picnic one is my least favorite. Even though I liked the concept, something about the composition bugs me... maybe too much sky. I know what you mean though. My own wallpaper submissions have mostly been suggestive, a few with nudity, but nothing overly explicit.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
I suggested #1 and #3.

#1 because I never got the Highschool Reunion What If so that was my best chance at getting some sort of consolation price. Luckily it won.

wHY ARE PEOPLE SO HARD ON kEVIN? I thought that dream scene was great. Finally got Ophelia. Why not focus on him? Kevin doesn't get any good scenes.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
wHY ARE PEOPLE SO HARD ON kEVIN? I thought that dream scene was great. Finally got Ophelia. Why not focus on him? Kevin doesn't get any good scenes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Kevin and I'm happy he got some. I just don't want him to be the literal focus, i.e. the only one visible in frame.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes