Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I'm aware those were yours, and I hope you didn't take my comments personally. The point I was trying to make was that if a Dream Scene is not to someone's taste, don't blame WWG.
I never was to begin. The dream scenes made me realise even more how much I didn't like the animations because that's all there is to focus on so it was even more glaring unlike the last 2 chapters of the game where we had plenty of story and images mixed with the animations so it was a lot less noticeable but if were just focusing on the animations along with pretty underwhelming scenarios they stand out even more.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
wHY ARE PEOPLE SO HARD ON kEVIN? I thought that dream scene was great. Finally got Ophelia. Why not focus on him? Kevin doesn't get any good scenes.
My problem with that scene isn't even the story of it or the animation, but that Kevin was spoiled before his first scene in the main game and with the very girl he was going to have his first scene with.

I did however go back and notice Kevin did take up a majority of the frames in the scene. So i could see the other people's points on that. I had no problem with that animation though. The physics/movements were all there.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
Two angles I really like from dream scene 2. I think there are two others one I really like from 2 that I'll post. I can post my favorite angles from the other dream scenes as well.

Reactions: sirpedro7

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
Should also throw in the close up of the penetration. Also feel the need to say, in no way am I saying the other angles are bad. Dev does great work as always. These are just the ones I personally enjoyed the most and thought were the best.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm aware those were yours, and I hope you didn't take my comments personally. The point I was trying to make was that if a Dream Scene is not to someone's taste, don't blame WWG.
Nah, it's cool.

I agree with this. There are still a few new pairings/groupings we may get to see in upcoming chapters, and I worry a little that showing them in Dream Scenes first will diminish the anticipation/payoff of the game scenes.
Yeah. #2 may have done that for some people already but personally, I'm still lookin forward to his time in the sun in the upcoming chapter because dream scenes have no dialogue.

The picnic one is my least favorite. Even though I liked the concept, something about the composition bugs me... maybe too much sky. I know what you mean though. My own wallpaper submissions have mostly been suggestive, a few with nudity, but nothing overly explicit.
In terms of quality it is one of the worse ones because the meadow felt too liminal to the point of being uncanny. I was referring to the fact that it actually looked like a wallpaper. A lot of the wallpaper suggestions tend to involve at least one of the following scenarios:
- Sex aftermath (with at least one girl rekt)
- Imminent sex (at least one person is about to get laid)
- Generic VN scene (it looks like someone just ripped a render from the main game or what if)

Wallpapers are supposed to be Stylized with a focus on at most 2 or 3 characters with maybe 1 or 2 in the background occasionally. Forgive me for leaking What? Why? Games.

Fayn Arawn
I'd prefer more of , and .
is pushing it but it still works.
and are just sex scenes.
is a generic scene. I can picture it as a render in the main game that shows Sterling walking into a room. Same with .

I hope this clarifies what I'm saying.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
and are just sex scenes.
is a generic scene. I can picture it as a render in the main game that shows Sterling walking into a room. Same with .
The kitchen one was mine! :D
But so was the Christmas one. :cry:

Regarding the fighter plane one, it looks to me like a P-47 but the bombs look like CBU-97s. Those are like 50 years apart! Immersion broken! :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Sumatra 3D

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nah, it's cool.

Yeah.#2 may have done that for some people already but personally, I'm still lookin forward to his time in the sun in the upcoming chapter because dream scenes have no dialogue.

In terms of quality it is one of the worse ones because the meadow felt too liminal to the point of being uncanny. I was referring to the fact that it actually looked like a wallpaper. A lot of the wallpaper suggestions tend to involve at least one of the following scenarios:
- Sex aftermath (with at least one girl rekt)
- Imminent sex (at least one person is about to get laid)
- Generic VN scene (it looks like someone just ripped a render from the main game or what if)

Wallpapers are supposed to be Stylized with a focus on at most 2 or 3 characters with maybe 1 or 2 in the background occasionally. Forgive me for leaking What? Why? Games.

Fayn Arawn
and are just sex scenes.

I hope this clarifies what I'm saying.
Where do you rate my Hunter pimping out the girls =p?

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, two things.

1: I thought the dream scenes were made by guest artists, since the dev said that he wasn't making what if?s for these final dev cicles, I thought that was a good idea, that he would just pass the promts to someone to make it for a commision, but he makes those too?

2: So the dream scenes aren't held by the same rules as "the what if?"s? Because I remember that a big thing on those was that no character can do something that they haven't done yet in the main game, and Tsukiko got the full treatment when she hasn't even been fully nude on the main game, so is that it? dream scenes are a 'whatever it comes' kinda deal? Or, she just isn't gonna do anything in the main game and dev went 'fuck it'? Loved Tsukiko's body by the way, freckles are a thing of beauty and she was plastered.

Reactions: zeroby0

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, two things.

1: I thought the dream scenes were made by guest artists, since the dev said that he wasn't making what if?s for these final dev cicles, I thought that was a good idea, that he would just pass the promts to someone to make it for a commision, but he makes those too?

2: So the dream scenes aren't held by the same rules as "the what if?"s? Because I remember that a big thing on those was that no character can do something that they haven't done yet in the main game, and Tsukiko got the full treatment when she hasn't even been fully nude on the main game, so is that it? dream scenes are a 'whatever it comes' kinda deal? Or, she just isn't gonna do anything in the main game and dev went 'fuck it'? Loved Tsukiko's body by the way, freckles are a thing of beauty and she was plastered.
1. Yup, WWG does them himself after he takes polling / suggestions like what ifs.

2. What if's are anything goes 1688833277079.png

though on discord he did mention characters that are dead can't be suggested like David (Sterling's dad) and Annabelle (Hunters dead wife).

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
1. Yup, WWG does them himself after he takes polling / suggestions like what ifs.

2. What if's are anything goes View attachment 2754499

though on discord he did mention characters that are dead can't be suggested like David (Sterling's dad) and Annabelle (Hunters dead wife).
Nice, thanks for the answer.

Though, sincerely since I saw Sumatra's 'Ophelia's date night' I thought that he for sure animated that first dream scene, heck, it would be easier on the dev if he commisioned those too but well, that dream scene (3rd don't remember the others well) were a bunch of renders from the main game and a single sex scene in various angles, still a lot less work than a what if?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
A single animation doesn't take that long to pose. Now throw in these are videos not working applications so there is no coding required. Then there is no dialogue so no scripting required. The dream scenes take maybe 10% of the time a full what if does to produce and that's being generous.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
A single animation doesn't take that long to pose. Now throw in these are videos not working applications so there is no coding required. Then there is no dialogue so no scripting required. The dream scenes take maybe 10% of the time a full what if does to produce and that's being generous.
Sorry, should have used quotation marks, what I meant was: Still less work than a 'what if?'

I was affirming, not asking XD Sorry.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The kitchen one was mine! :D
But so was the Christmas one. :cry:

Regarding the fighter plane one, it looks to me like a P-47 but the bombs look like CBU-97s. Those are like 50 years apart! Immersion broken! :geek:
Lol. I play Enlisted so I should know those planes but I mostly play the Moscow campaign so I only know Soviet planes like the IL-2 and the YAK-2.

I just want actual wallpapers I can user for my computer. The last time I suggested one was Ophelia in a wet tshirt and short-shorts sitting on top of a muscle car licking a lollipop with a malibu sunset in the background. Unfortunately it didn't win. I might just end up making it myself to show you what I mean.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes