SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hunter would look funny with an eyepatch like the NTR captain the glass eye would be your pussy treasure map

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How hard is it to notice a glass eye?
Going by my cousin who lost his eye to a bb gun accident, it could be hard to tell. The tell is that the fake eye doesn't move with his real eye. it's always facing forward. Color wise they picked a real close color to his real eye. Now since PV is still images, we can't tell eye movement, but since no one is calling Hunter out on it, i'm assuming it moves with his real eye. I googled that some people have almost full movement of their fake eye. So i'd say in Hunters case, unless they are looking directly face to face with him while looking for the signs, they aren't going to tell it's fake.

Reactions: AlphaBit

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Are you serious? Have a look at two posts above yours!
Those are the wallpaper suggestions lol

here's dream scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1st idea is winning.
I have always wanted to see what ifs of the first 3 bad ends extended. Since they were the first bad ends of the game. The one's that started it all. It was a shame that they ended so suddenly, but they were too early to show full sex scenes. This is the next best thing. Personally i would have wanted to see Cath's first, because she has the least content of the 3 main girls in terms of dream scenes / what ifs combined.

edit: there is a dream scene thread now, so i'll move my idea's over to that thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: x0run

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Those are the wallpaper suggestions lol

here's dream scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1st idea is winning.
I have always wanted to see what ifs of the first 3 bad ends extended. Since they were the first bad ends of the game. The one's that started it all. It was a shame that they ended so suddenly, but they were too early to show full sex scenes. This is the next best thing. Personally i would have wanted to see Cath's first, because she has the least content of the 3 main girls in terms of dream scenes / what ifs combined.

edit: there is a dream scene thread now, so i'll move my idea's over to that thread.
Just to know, how much is the frequency for dream scenes, and on what Patreon brackets can you vote and/or give ideas for them?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes