dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just to know, how much is the frequency for dream scenes, and on what Patreon brackets can you vote and/or give ideas for them?
Dream scenes are every month and they are on the $20 tier. Suggestions happen on the 1st of the month. Top 3 suggestions voting starts on the 6th. The winner is then released some time near the end of the month. same goes for wallpaper, but they are in the $10 tier.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Dream scenes are every month and they are on the $20 tier. Suggestions happen on the 1st of the month. Top 3 suggestions voting starts on the 6th. The winner is then released some time near the end of the month. same goes for wallpaper, but they are in the $10 tier.
Crap, 20 might be too much for me, shit.

Eh, my ideas wouldn't get much traction either way, I doubt most patreon supporters would be into femdom given the topics usually depicted in what ifs and dream sequences...

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I was actually going to play this game because it is one of the highest-rated games but the moment I read that bad-end NTR happens very early in the game while the MC has to wait until later chapters of the game it feel like the bad guys are playing on easy mode while the MC is playing dark souls kinda ruin the characters for me.

I felt like writing my thoughts.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I was actually going to play this game because it is one of the highest-rated games but the moment I read that bad-end NTR happens very early in the game while the MC has to wait until later chapters of the game it feel like the bad guys are playing on easy mode while the MC is playing dark souls kinda ruin the characters for me.

I felt like writing my thoughts.
bad end NTR happens in chapter 1, but the first chapter where the bad guy fucks one of your family members doesn't happen until CH 7. the CH 1 bad end is like only an introduction to what happens IF you let the bad guy win. He nibbles a sisters ear, he stretches another sisters legs with his pelvis (fully clothed) and you can't see, but MC assumes NTR guy has his hand down his moms pants from behind. Nothing graphic, everyone still has clothes on. just to send the message that it's a bad end..

the game is really 90% Vanilla content and 10% NTR. If you like incest, vanilla or harem, this game is highly recommended still. You can turn of NTR at the start of the game so the bad guy never even has a chance to get the girls.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zoomaa

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Next update will be #12, WWG said 1-2 more to finish it up. Last we heard his next game will not have NTR because it will only have a single make character. Not sure if it's still the plan but that is what i remember reading.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so its this game close to be finished? and what game would be made next? another incest one with avoidable ntr too?
If nothing changes, the game should end in 1 or 2 more chapters and next game will have no NTR at all. Though dev talked about the next game over a year ago, maybe 2? Maybe he changed his mind after he saw the reception and success of NTR in PV. 2 years is a long time to change your mind.

Reactions: sava75 and x0run

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
I also would like to see the continuation of Ophelias bad ending from chapter 1 and chapter 6, the one where Catherine interrupts Hunter before he could go any further. Also seen people suggest what if continuations, which I'd be down for some of those as well.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I also would like to see the continuation of Ophelias bad ending from chapter 1 and chapter 6, the one where Catherine interrupts Hunter before he could go any further. Also seen people suggest what if continuations, which I'd be down for some of those as well.
It's nowhere near WWG level, but i made a continuation to both those ends in a fan mod.

download that, install it and play the ending through the gallery and it should continue. specifically those 2 endings.

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah I have checked that out before and it's good. You made that in the early stages of the game, right? and I mean WWG wasn't where he is today back then. It's night and day how much he has progressed with his work. No doubt if you were to keep working on it, you could see the same progression. Also here's hoping he makes a scene with Ophelia and Cerberus.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
I just got to the scene where you see Peyton for the first time and I don't think it's transphobic to state that someone used to be their opposite sex. What is transphobic is painting a trans person as crazy and violent.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I just got to the scene where you see Peyton for the first time and I don't think it's transphobic to state that someone used to be their opposite sex. What is transphobic is painting a trans person as crazy and violent.
That's a touchy subject, but if a trans person doesn't want to state that they were ever the other gender, it's probably transphobe to them to call that.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
There's a big difference between saying "trans people are crazy and violent" and "this one trans person is crazy and violent". Also it'd be weirdly biased to say "no trans people are crazy and violent" when they're supposed to be just like everyone else, no?

It seems you haven't gotten to this part yet, but another prominent trans character is introduced later in the story, and they are not crazy and violent. I'm actually kind of impressed with how this game handles trans characters, you know, as if they were just people.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
so its this game close to be finished? and what game would be made next? another incest one with avoidable ntr too?
1,2 more updates that will take approximately 1 year+ to complete.
To your other question most probably yes because most of his supporters ATM are from ntr side of the game. He said his next game would be a non ntr one but that was approximately 2 years ago before ntr what ifs started getting attraction and it was just a random chit chat not an announcement.
Now ATM you can even expect a fully fledged ntr game.
Just my two cents.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes