Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Nah man. You have to know that like 90% of NTR games suck, so this one is actually one of the better ones, even if it's not fully NTR focused
I wouldn't know because I don't play those types of games but good for you if you only care about the ntr scenes

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Key thing to note is, he's at 56% done and he's almost as close to CH 11's animations. he's going to be almost double the amount of animations at completion... again. Every CH always bigger then the last, but it's been a while since he's doubled the amount. While it's probably going to take 1 month more then last update, the trade off is good. Double the content for only 1 extra month (or 2) of work. I'm saying this because i know there's going to be people who claim dev is milking with his release times getting longer, like every chapter. They always seem to miss the part where updates are bigger than last.
Reading this made me realize that there's always complaints of updates taking longer but after release there's never "Oh, there was way more content this time. Totally understandable for the longer wait" kind of comments.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
my suggestions for wallpapers:

Wedding day chaos: Sterling is waiting to marry his bride Brenna. As she is late he goes to see her and finds her with Hunter shes in doggy position with Hunter behind her fucking her pussy bareback and grabbing her hips. She's still in her wedding dress. As Sterling walks in we can see cum dripping down Brenna's legs suggesting he's came inside her. We see a letter , but can't see all thats wrote on it, the only words we see are " Thank you for giving me the pleasure of knocking you up Brenna, I can't wait to have more kids with you, Love Hunter". At this point Brenna says she loves Hunter and then Sterling punches him and walks away. A couple years later Sterling returns and see's Hunter and Brenna still together with 4 children and another one on the way.

No Fucks given and a Funeral:There is a coffin Aliza looking at the coffin, and its Hunter he has died. Aliza is crying , shes with Kevin with his hand around her to console her but is he playing with her boobs? We also see Sterling with a sign of relief that he can now have the girls in piece. Brenna is in hysterics, Catherine looks lost. Behind the coffin we see Drew,Lucia and Ophelia all naked. Drew is fucking Ophelia in her pussy while Lucia has a strapon and taking Ophelia's ass. We see cum running out of Lucia's ass and pussy.Are the girls now Drew's property since Hunter has died.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Every teaser is making me think that Sterling got brain swapped with Hunter.

The facial expressions are done so well that it's making me think that's not at all how Sterling looks.

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaBit

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No, i said the same thing on discord. I'm thinking he's slowly becoming what Hunter wanted him to be. Without context of the scenes, Sterling is seeing the women as sex objects first then feelings seconds. We'll see how it really goes down in the update.
1689270371858.png

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
No, i said the same thing on discord. I'm thinking he's slowly becoming what Hunter wanted him to be. Without context of the scenes, Sterling is seeing the women as sex objects first then feelings seconds. We'll see how it really goes down in the update.
View attachment 2767149
So... in his effort to save his family from what he considers 'evil', Sterling slowly becomes the evil he sought to avoid?
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain? :unsure:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So... in his effort to save his family from what he considers 'evil', Sterling slowly becomes the evil he sought to avoid?
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain? :unsure:
It's over-quoted but I think Nietzsche is more fitting:
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes