jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I'm not sure if we will get multiple endings. I personally hope so. So we can have a bad end that sticks and doesn't reset. Though if we did, I don't think Sterling only having evil endings would be the only options for him. I expect him to have a true good ending.
I think there will be a couple endings.
I think there will be a good and bad ending with Sterling.
Bad endings with Hunter and Drew.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I think there will be a couple endings.
I think there will be a good and bad ending with Sterling.
Bad endings with Hunter and Drew.
Tbh I feel like it should be 3 endings, Hunter bad ending, Sterling good ending and a surprise ending, that will shock all of us

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
What do you think these endings will be then?
Ok I said this a while ago but here’s what I think the endings should be:

Sterling Ending: After Sterling got all the evidence he needs to take hunter down, he calls a meeting with everyone and tell the family about everything, Ophelia would be heartbroken and everyone else is angry at hunter, when Drew and hunter return, they confront them and catherine and Brenna tries to attack hunter but sterling stops them and Ophelia told him that she doesn’t ever want to see them again and they kick them out Hunter and Drew out. As time goes on, Ophelia got a decent good job and each night, she sneaks into sterling room for some fun time, Eva and Brenna are still seeing each other and sometimes have sterling join the fun. Amber and Catherine start dating and they're extremely happy however they still have fun with Sterling from time to time. Lucia and her mother visits every now and then and Lucia try different things with Sterling like public sex, romantic getaways and at night she still have sex with Sterling. Speaking of Sterling, now that he got rid of Hunter, he decides to enjoy his life so he settled down with Tiff and even propose to her now they’re getting married, they eventually have a baby together.

Hunter Ending: So as Sterling trying to get rid of Hunter once and for all, he ask Drew to do something, so when Sterling was about to bring up what hunter has been doing, Hunter set him up by having all the drugs planted in his room and the girls that he was the one drugging them so he can have sex with them. As sterling try to prove his innocence, the girls were so heartbroken they wouldn’t even listen to him. Lucia tries to defend him but they’re in their emotions and Catherine and brenna beats sterling up and Ophelia kicks Sterling out. sterling tries to tell them that hunter is manipulating y’all meanwhile Hunter and Drew helps comfort heartbroken girls and not only that Sterling gets arrested for threatening and attempted murder made out by a ominous tip ( aka Hunter or Drew) so a time jump happens and we see Catherine and Amber both pregnant in the gym having sex with Hunter, Brenna have 2 kids and and sneaky gives drew a blowjob real quick and Eva helps her too, we also see Aliza getting dominated by drew in the living room meanwhile hunter pounds Ophelia who’s having a second baby with hunter, also we see Drew in Tiff house by the pool with her mother gIrving them the work and before it ends we cut to Sterling in a jail ceil having tattoos and scars doing pull ups with murder in his eyes

Surprise Ending: Hunter comes to Sterling room and threatens him to not expose his plans to the girls and as they’re both arguing, Drew shoots them both with a dart gun, as they both wake up, Drew tells them that he’s tired of having to share each girl with hunter and doesn’t approve how he’s handling the situation and he wants to do it on his own but in order to do that he had to get rid of sterling as well so he plans to have the girls all to himself and he quickly knock them out again and dump them far away away from the house. Sterling and hunter argue a little and at some point they decides to call a truce and work together to take drew down once and for all.

That’s all I got for now, I might be 100% wrong here but this is my theories on how these endings would workout idk maybe the Dev would do something different here but like I said it’s my idea for ending. I want to know what’s y’all idea of how this game will end NTR and main route

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Ok I said this a while ago but here’s what I think the endings should be:

Sterling Ending: After Sterling got all the evidence he needs to take hunter down, he calls a meeting with everyone and tell the family about everything, Ophelia would be heartbroken and everyone else is angry at hunter, when Drew and hunter return, they confront them and catherine and Brenna tries to attack hunter but sterling stops them and Ophelia told him that she doesn’t ever want to see them again and they kick them out Hunter and Drew out. As time goes on, Ophelia got a decent good job and each night, she sneaks into sterling room for some fun time, Eva and Brenna are still seeing each other and sometimes have sterling join the fun. Amber and Catherine start dating and they're extremely happy however they still have fun with Sterling from time to time. Lucia and her mother visits every now and then and Lucia try different things with Sterling like public sex, romantic getaways and at night she still have sex with Sterling. Speaking of Sterling, now that he got rid of Hunter, he decides to enjoy his life so he settled down with Tiff and even propose to her now they’re getting married, they eventually have a baby together.

Hunter Ending: So as Sterling trying to get rid of Hunter once and for all, he ask Drew to do something, so when Sterling was about to bring up what hunter has been doing, Hunter set him up by having all the drugs planted in his room and the girls that he was the one drugging them so he can have sex with them. As sterling try to prove his innocence, the girls were so heartbroken they wouldn’t even listen to him. Lucia tries to defend him but they’re in their emotions and Catherine and brenna beats sterling up and Ophelia kicks Sterling out. sterling tries to tell them that hunter is manipulating y’all meanwhile Hunter and Drew helps comfort heartbroken girls and not only that Sterling gets arrested for threatening and attempted murder made out by a ominous tip ( aka Hunter or Drew) so a time jump happens and we see Catherine and Amber both pregnant in the gym having sex with Hunter, Brenna have 2 kids and and sneaky gives drew a blowjob real quick and Eva helps her too, we also see Aliza getting dominated by drew in the living room meanwhile hunter pounds Ophelia who’s having a second baby with hunter, also we see Drew in Tiff house by the pool with her mother gIrving them the work and before it ends we cut to Sterling in a jail ceil having tattoos and scars doing pull ups with murder in his eyes

Surprise Ending: Hunter comes to Sterling room and threatens him to not expose his plans to the girls and as they’re both arguing, Drew shoots them both with a dart gun, as they both wake up, Drew tells them that he’s tired of having to share each girl with hunter and doesn’t approve how he’s handling the situation and he wants to do it on his own but in order to do that he had to get rid of sterling as well so he plans to have the girls all to himself and he quickly knock them out again and dump them far away away from the house. Sterling and hunter argue a little and at some point they decides to call a truce and work together to take drew down once and for all.

That’s all I got for now, I might be 100% wrong here but this is my theories on how these endings would workout idk maybe the Dev would do something different here but like I said it’s my idea for ending. I want to know what’s y’all idea of how this game will end NTR and main route
So, no harem pregnancy ending for sterling? And only tiff is exclusive to him while others are formed lesbian coupling. Poor guy. Hunter ending looks more attractive now lol. Hunter babies.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
PV started with only gameover style of small NTR Scenes. But now, PV's what if NTRs, bonus NTRs and also avoidable NTR content with main game, all combined to have more lewd content than Non NTR route in Main Story, especially if you take lewd scenes and their progression into consideration with main Lis like Ophelia. Ophelia's level of hardcore lewd scenes in NTR zone wont be levelled with Non NTR route forever. So, the players who want to see Ophelia's hardcore stuff (other than femdom), are going to disappoint forever. Mark this. Same fate will happen to this game too. Just my guess.

At last, i'll appreciate all the NTR fans who helped this game to get successful. It's rarely possible for a optional NTR game which is more centric towards NTR in a overall contribution by "development team" of renders & scenes creation particularly in lewd content with main Lis.
I usually put in work to show people who spread misinformation, but this one is SO wrong, that I don't even have to shows statistics. People know that even with all the NTR side content, there is more vanilla content in this game.

The people who play this game know how massive an update is. There is so many sex scenes with Sterling per update and only 2 bad end sex scenes. It's not hard to do the math that Sterling has more sex with the girls then all the NTR content combined.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
H
I usually put in work to show people who spread misinformation, but this one is SO wrong, that I don't even have to shows statistics that people know that even with all the NTR side content, there is more vanilla content in this game.

The people who play this game know how massive an update is. There is so many sex scenes with Sterling per update and only 2 bad end sex scenes. It's not hard to do the math that Sterling has more sex with the girls then all the NTR content combined.
Im hoping now there is going to me more bad endings with Drew as Hunter has had most of them with the girls.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's why i said with compare to main Lis, particularly Lis like Ophelia. Not the boob sucking scenes but full feldged hardcore sex scenes with compare to ntr path & ntr what ifs combined.
Alright, if we are going for just penetration, no groping, kissing, handholding etc. This is the sex scene count.

shifting positions or holes will still only count as 1 scene. Like CH 11 Dressing room. He pauses to shift positions, but i'll only be counting it as 1 sex scene.

Ophelia and Sterling - 5 anal, 3 vaginal = total 8 scenes (all main game)

Ophelia and OTHER - 2 vaginal + 1 what if, with 3 scenes + 2 dream scene = total 7 scenes

So i went through every scene where Ophelia had JUST hardcore sex. anal or vaginal. I had to include EVERY person who has hardcore fucked Ophelia and the amount of NTR scenes was still LESS. So please, stop spreading misinformation that NTR has somehow taken over.

If I include non-hardcore scenes for Ophelia, Sterling would lead in a blowout.

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
I have not played the main game, wish there is a way to put all "what if" content into one game and choose each from game menu:unsure:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Hola soy nuevo en el mundo de los juegos descue power Vacuum 11 para android pero solo me lleva hasta el cap 10? Debí hacer alguna ruta en especial. Gracias.
Hay que hablar inglés aquí, pero para decirte, no hay rutas en este juego, todo es lineal, si no lo consigues o tu descarga estaba buggeada o te faltan escenas, ahora a los dos nos van a gritar por hablar español. Habla ingles de hora en delante por fa.

Reactions: Arekkusu 72

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one knows what will happen in later versions. Dev doesn't leak his future plans. At least not any further then what his teasers show.

Reactions: crabshank

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
No, i said the same thing on discord. I'm thinking he's slowly becoming what Hunter wanted him to be. Without context of the scenes, Sterling is seeing the women as sex objects first then feelings seconds. We'll see how it really goes down in the update.
View attachment 2767149
I guess we'll see what WWG has in store for us when the update comes out. I'm excited.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 2772817

Let's face it, this could be the ending here, we are given a last choice with two options, and one leads to an epilogue about Old Man Sterling becoming Hunter VS his own Grandchild, and the other leads to Neurotic Paranoid Sterling keeping his role as guardian only to abuse and terrorise his sons and grandsons till they hate him and, in the end, dethrone him.

It'd be kinda sad honestly.

BONUS Drew Version of the Meme:

View attachment 2772824
I want to get Drew pregnant.

YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM TRYING!

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes