DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
Maybe we should ask if Sumatra3D would make a what if about Drew becoming Sterling's woman, with a pregnant Drew ending. :LOL: Not seriously! I know that Sumatra3D is making a game.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Dev said 2 updates but if I am allowed to guestimate it would most probably take 3 updates (or 2 ridiculously big ones) and about time, it can take 1-1.5 years for 2-3 updates.
darn long time, but thanks for letting me know and being soo good at it.

Amount of times I read its done when it done or w/e is insane (as that can be 1week-year or more-never)

Reactions: AlphaBit

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Heres a question:
I know it wont happen coz Sterling will get all the girls. But what if once the game has been finished , and there is a kind of note which says your could have the option of having Sterling,Hunter and Drew with the girls- but you had to pick the girls for each of them who would you pick and why.
Sterling-Eva,Mallory,Ophelia,
Hunter-Brenna,Aliza,Amber
Drew-Tiffany,Lucia,Catherine,

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah, it IS very close.
I would say you were being overly generous by only comparing penetrative sex scenes, when any NTR-style groping/oral/etc gets complained about. As you said, accounting for all lewd acts, Ophelia's done far more with Sterling.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Heres a question:
I know it wont happen coz Sterling will get all the girls. But what if once the game has been finished , and there is a kind of note which says your could have the option of having Sterling,Hunter and Drew with the girls- but you had to pick the girls for each of them who would you pick and why.
Sterling-Eva,Mallory,Ophelia,
Hunter-Brenna,Aliza,Amber
Drew-Tiffany,Lucia,Catherine,
Boring question, no one want share these slut:WeSmart:

isiomar

May 1, 2018
My save. ready to go into CH11. Gallery is complete. NTR is turned on. If NTR isn't your thing, it's still avoidable when the choices come up, just choose the obvious answers.
May I ask you to post, the full save of chapter eleven with the gallery fully unlocked?

Sakura45000

Nov 29, 2022
Hello, I would like to delete the game saves but I don't know how to do it. I went to the game folder, saves and deleted them but when I launch the game there are still the saves. Is there a way to delete it for good?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hello, I would like to delete the game saves but I don't know how to do it. I went to the game folder, saves and deleted them but when I launch the game there are still the saves. Is there a way to delete it for good?
Put your mouse in front of the save and then hit the delete button and an option will pop-up

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Go here. There is a second place that renpy puts save files and those must be deleted too if you want to completely erase your saves.

C:\Users\(your pc name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PowerVacuum-1561592800

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes