NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

In Chapter Twelve, Amber learns that love is meant to be shared which leads to an interesting game of Marco Polo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also added it to the All Teasers Post
I do agree with the whole "Sterling going evil" therory, I think the biggest point is the drugs though. My guess is that Lucia will get enough reciepts that the whole "everyone is down to fuck because of drugs not because of you" in this update.

But anyways, HOLY SHIT, finally the pool gets used again the whole "my dick doesn't play well with water now" was getting old, needs more pool usage, actually, Kira and Nora are also shown both on the pool, no?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

In Chapter Twelve, Amber learns that love is meant to be shared which leads to an interesting game of Marco Polo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also added it to the All Teasers Post
Ok so remember that what if when Sterling became the Dioś de Sesso and sterling got all the girls? I feel like as time goes on he’s becoming more and more like him as each chapter has past. Why do I feel like this is what hunter wanted for him so he can take over and become the next Dioś de Sesso after he‘s gone

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I think MC is not even near the level of hunter if we are talking about the evil that hunter have done and still doing or even about hunters being a womanizer or sex crazed in general.

I think why you guys think that MC is falling to the level of hunter is because of him being care free about how he is getting his fuck sessions or just being overly horny sometimes himself, like that scene with Rachita or the scene with Rebecca too I guess. But that's because he is under the influence of the drugs hunter is using on him and the girls. There was a scene in chapter 11 I think, where hunter said he is using aphrodisiacs that especially works on males, which explains why MC is overly horny in it, will actually be more horny in later chapters until he finds out.

Or is there something else about MC that resembles with hunter that I missed?

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think MC is not even near the level of hunter if we are talking about the evil that hunter have done and still doing or even about hunters being a womanizer or sex crazed in general.

I think why you guys think that MC is falling to the level of hunter is because of him being care free about how he is getting his fuck sessions or just being overly horny sometimes himself, like that scene with Rachita or the scene with Rebecca too I guess. But that's because he is under the influence of the drugs hunter is using on him and the girls. There was a scene in chapter 11 I think, where hunter said he is using aphrodisiacs that especially works on males, which explains why MC is overly horny in it, will actually be more horny in later chapters until he finds out.

Or is there something else about MC that resembles with hunter that I missed?
For me, it's not his actions. It's the evil-ish faces he's making in the teasers. We can't see what he's saying Of course, this could be a weird angle we are viewing from. If it's one thing i learned about DAZ, is that angles change how a scene looks by a lot.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Why did Hunter bring in Drew so she could help Hunter or to make her try and cock block Sterling so Hunter has the girls?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
We've already seen why. So Drew can help Hunter.
So far, we haven’t really seen drew helped him yet but I know we’ll probably see it this chapter though. And honestly it’s weird cuz in the beginning of this game I honestly would’ve thought Hunter would recruit Kevin so he can get Ophelia once and for all

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
So far, we haven’t really seen drew helped him yet but I know we’ll probably see it this chapter though. And honestly it’s weird cuz in the beginning of this game I honestly would’ve thought Hunter would recruit Kevin so he can get Ophelia once and for all
Yeah I was thinking that aswell

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
So far, we haven’t really seen drew helped him yet but I know we’ll probably see it this chapter though...
Yea, when Drew arrived Hunter was still gone after the sleepover event with Catherine and Amber.
So it wasn't until Hunter returned in Ch.11 that they were together.
They really haven't had a chance to work together yet.
Even at the end of Ch.11, they seem to be more at odds with each other rather than working together.
And honestly it’s weird cuz in the beginning of this game I honestly would’ve thought Hunter would recruit Kevin so he can get Ophelia once and for all
Hunter might have thought Kevin would betray him (similar to what Sean did in What If... #7).
OR Hunter might have thought Kevin was useless, as overweight as he was.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
They really haven't had a chance to work together yet.
Even at the end of Ch.11, they seem to be more at odds with each other rather than working together.
That's because it seems Hunter has been taking it calmly before the events in the game and Drew did most of the heavy lifting, judging from their conversation. Drew seems to think that Hunter has lost his touch since he resolved to such drastic measures despite the "weak" opposition. I mean, it's obvious the two of them have worked together previously, they're just at odds on how to do things in this case.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
That's because it seems Hunter has been taking it calmly before the events in the game and Drew did most of the heavy lifting, judging from their conversation. Drew seems to think that Hunter has lost his touch since he resolved to such drastic measures despite the "weak" opposition. I mean, it's obvious the two of them have worked together previously, they're just at odds on how to do things in this case.
in my opinion if someone ever decides to do this in the future. once this game is finish, I would love for someone to make a sequel or a mini game of this and have it take place for when Hunter was young, or see what other families they got with. I mean who would be down to play a Dioś de Sesso game with young hunter to fully uncover his true origin

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
So how many chapters does this plan too be and guesstimate on how long it will take to reach?
Dev said 2 updates but if I am allowed to guestimate it would most probably take 3 updates (or 2 ridiculously big ones) and about time, it can take 1-1.5 years for 2-3 updates.

Reactions: Alfre4u

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
They're at odds because Drew doesn't approve of how Hunter is dealing with THIS situation(using drugs on their own family).

JayAB

Jul 27, 2017
Just a thought, but between Sterlings perceived change in attitude from savior to just enjoying himself, and given the bad end events way of rolling back to prior choices, could it be that everything from the last few chapters could be part of a corrupted bad end, leading back to a far earlier decision back to earlier chapters? Apologies for the run on sentence.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
1689445347681.png

Let's face it, this could be the ending here, we are given a last choice with two options, and one leads to an epilogue about Old Man Sterling becoming Hunter VS his own Grandchild, and the other leads to Neurotic Paranoid Sterling keeping his role as guardian only to abuse and terrorise his sons and grandsons till they hate him and, in the end, dethrone him.

It'd be kinda sad honestly.

BONUS Drew Version of the Meme:

1689445558576.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dedingovi
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes