dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, i know. I just don't want to see people whine about it later when it gets leaked. Since that content isn't made for them in the first place and they'll never view it. It doesn't exist in the game as far as they should be concerned.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
How different is the game with the NTR route open? I let it go until that first event with Eva, then completely shut it down. Hopefully there isn't 80% of the game hidden behind that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How different is the game with the NTR route open? I let it go until that first event with Eva, then completely shut it down. Hopefully there isn't 80% of the game hidden behind that.
As others have said. NTR isn't a route. You come to a fork in the road (a choice). One is the bad end, the other continues the story as you know it. If you view the bad end, it automatically takes you back to the choice, until you choose the canon path. The NTR is just to see what WOULD happen if you made bad choices.

NTR scenes are like 10% of the game as a whole. So you aren't missing out on a lot.

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
As others have said. NTR isn't a route. You come to a fork in the road (a choice). One is the bad end, the other continues the story as you know it. If you view the bad end, it automatically takes you back to the choice, until you choose the canon path. The NTR is just to see what WOULD happen if you made bad choices.

NTR scenes are like 10% of the game as a whole. So you aren't missing out on a lot.
That's good. The grandfather almost makes me yeet out of the game as is, I don't know if I could manage a playthrough with it being otherwise.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
0 difference, you just enable the bad ends with the NTR ON, which are nothing more than 1-2 scenes per chapter

Reactions: sava75
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes