dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I just hope that sex scene with SterlingxBrenna happen before we make the choice to avoid or not the bad end. Will be sad if that scene only happen if we pick the choice to the bad end first.
It looks to be after. Like the Rebecca scene. You'll get the sex scene first then Cerberus choice comes after to avoid or watch.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Everything mentioned is avoidable and some not canon. While Drew being a futa is canon. The futa scenes are non-canon bad ends, MC is only turned into a girl in a non-canon bad end and the dog is also avoidable and not canon. To players like you, it literally doesn't exist and doesn't change your experience one bit. So there's no harm in giving players that are into it what they like, in a way that doesn't effect or change the game/story for those that don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Everything you mentioned is avoidable and some not canon. While Drew being a futa is canon. The futa scenes are non-canon bad ends, MC is only turned into a girl in a non-canon bad end and the dog is also avoidable and not canon. To players like you, it literally doesn't exist and doesn't change your experience one bit. So there's no harm in giving players that are into it what they like, in a way that doesn't effect or change the game/story for those that don't like it.
IT DOESN'T MATTER! ANY POSSIBLE CONTENT I OBJECT TO RUINS MY EXPERIENCE. I CAN'T FAP IF I KNOW IT'S THERE.

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!!!111oneone

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
So was the bestiality suggested by some patrons or was it a surprise for them too? I never saw any polls or suggestions about bestiality on patreon and the first teaser for chapter 11 where it was hinted people were acting surprised in comments.

Dec 26, 2020
The only drawback of this game is that it has no sound and is very boring:confused:
The thing is that the same music can get you not only bored but even worse: kinda annoyed. The key is in its execution (considering good music can also be more expensive in a legit game). That's the thing about BADIK, to me, those devs are the ones that have been more close to getting it right (very personal opinion).

• Wow
Reactions: Nick198

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So was the bestiality suggested by some patrons or was it a surprise for them too? I never saw any polls or suggestions about bestiality on patreon and the first teaser for chapter 11 where it was hinted people were acting surprised in comments.
This scene is coming as a complete surprise to us.

Reactions: x0run

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
NOOOO, AT LEAST make it avoidable. mESSING A AWESOME GAME UP. FIRST futa, then turning the mc into a girl, now dogs. SMH
NO, LEAVE OPHELIA out of that mess.
At this point Idc if it happens or not, it'll be semi-optional afterall;).
But If it helps I think It's highly unlikely that cerebrus will get a scene with Ophelia because she's highly if not most liked character by both ntr and non ntr fans which makes her a top G LI of this game. But cerebrus is just a side side antagonist and idk much about real ntr side of things apart from its renders and animation count but I think even drew didn't has a chance with her yet so yeah wwg might focus on drew and hunter instead of getting cerebrus involved with Ophelia or even Brenna actually but if he does I will be sure to not miss the "fun" it'll bring with it.
On a side note, from teasers it seems to me like it'll be Brenna featuring with cerebrus, you can see the edge of the tv when cerebrus's nose is poking from the door, also overall look of the room matches her room but some are saying it might be Catherine anyway we will find out when the update do releases.

Last edited:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I just hope that sex scene with SterlingxBrenna happen before we make the choice to avoid or not the bad end. Will be sad if that scene only happen if we pick the choice to the bad end first.
I think it's happening before the bad end choice, seems like cerebrus is getting to Brenna's room when sterling is fucking her and when cerebrus enters the room then sterling will be given with a choice to do something about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lipe2410

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

In Chapter Twelve, Brenna and our MC have a little alone time, Cerberus smells the delicious cooking in the kitchen, and Hunter's stock portfolio takes a big dip!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also added it to the All Teasers Post
AHAHAHAHA, I want to watch this scene only to see what Hunter's reaction actually is, I think the whole "This is too much even for me." would be too easy, I'm actually putting my hat on a "No, my cam show audience is going to revolt!"

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes