jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think me not being able to say Caspian is Amber's dad on patreon might be hurting it. Most people aren't going to remember her dad by name and might think I'm referring to some random guy. I wonder if I would get more votes if people knew this would make the dream scene incest.
I would love to give my details for a wall paper/ dream scene but I tried to get on patreon but it would not work.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
What are your favourite what if's?
Mine are:
Power Vaccum Volume 3 (Pregnant Harem- Sterling gets all the girls pregnant and is the del so)
Power Vaccum Volume 6 ( Hunter and Brenna NTR - Brenna has to sleep in Hunters room/bed coz the air condition)
Power Vaccum Voume 7 ( ANew Challanger - Sean fucks the girls with Hunter- knocks up Ophelia)
Power Vaccum Volume 8 ( Ophelia Futa NTR - She is a futa and cockblocks Sterling and takes his harem)
1. what if ... 4
2. what if ... 7
3. what if ... 6
4. what if ... 1
5. what if ... 5

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
1. TRIBAL CEREMONY

After Hunter and BRENNA are done performing their wedding night ceremony, the old elder tells NNenna to tell them that the ceremony is far from over. The elder explains to Nnenna what must happen, Nnenna frowns and faces HUNTER and BRENNA.. She tells them that the Elder must join them in the TRIBAL CEREMONY, that all the wives in the village must be shared with the elder of the tribe.

BRENNA is angry and tells Nnenna to tell him no. The Elder is outraged ahd orders everyone { Ophelia, Cathy, and sterling} to be put to death.

Brenna yells OKAY DAMMIT I WILL DO IT. Hunter smiles.

HUNTER and The Elder lead BRENNA to the ceremonial hut. they both DP BRENNA for the next two days, according to the TRIBAL CEREMONY.

Hunter makes sure Sterling has a full view of their ceremony.

MY DREAM SCENE ENTRY...
That's a continuation of my own What if 4 suggestion lol. I knew people liked it and I was surprised by the support Nnenna got. Nnenna was a WWG original. She wasn't part of my suggestion. Just a fun fact about Wi4. This next part is probably out dated, but WWG said he enjoyed making Wi4 the most, but at the time there were only 3 others. Who know which is his favorite now.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
That's a continuation of my own What if 4 suggestion lol. I knew people liked it and I was surprised by the support Nnenna got. Nnenna was a WWG original. She wasn't part of my suggestion. Just a fun fact about Wi4. This next part is probably out dated, but WWG said he enjoyed making Wi4 the most, but at the time there were only 3 others. Who know which is his favorite now.
A shame she doesn't seem to be part of the scene unfortunately.

Dec 21, 2019
BaeScout83 did something like that for What Ifs 1-6 (I don't recall if he did 7 or 8, but they're so big it seems unnecessary).
You'll have to do some semi-technical file moving/renaming, and I don't know if it works with the newer versions of PV.:unsure:
Thanks everyone for your help, you've been very kind

Do you know when the twelfth chapter will be released?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes