Dec 21, 2019
BaeScout83 did something like that for What Ifs 1-6 (I don't recall if he did 7 or 8, but they're so big it seems unnecessary).
You'll have to do some semi-technical file moving/renaming, and I don't know if it works with the newer versions of PV.:unsure:
it worked perfectly, thanks a lot! pity that vol 7 and 8 are not integrated. if there is a more updated patch that integrates volume 7 and 8 I would be very grateful if you report it to me

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Update on the progress of the Dream Scene votings. We just passed 100 votes and last dream scene topped off at 126. So it's going to be a trickle of votes coming in. This has been the weirdest dream scene finals ever. First off, the suggestion with the highest votes is now in last place in the finals. The other 2 suggestions are neck in neck and usually 1 is a clear winner by the end of day 2. Not this time. It's all out of wack. Anyone of the 2 can win.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Update on the progress of the Dream Scene votings. We just passed 100 votes and last dream scene topped off at 126. So it's going to be a trickle of votes coming in. This has been the weirdest dream scene finals ever. First off, the suggestion with the highest votes is now in last place in the finals. The other 2 suggestions are neck in neck and usually 1 is a clear winner by the end of day 2. Not this time. It's all out of wack. Anyone of the 2 can win.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You sound like those sports commentators getting hyped on a neck to neck race. Also, what's the Cleaning Lady again?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
We are guessing of a window from anywhere between October to December.
OK, yeah, I am still kinda new with this game, just jumped into playing it with the 11 chapters already out, so wasn't sure if this one of the Devs that normally takes awhile between releases or not. Really looking forward to finding out what kinds of things Hunter tries to do next.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What if Hunter isn't who he said he is and it turns out hes someone else.
That seems unlikely. Ophelia, Aliza, and Drew would know if a stranger was pretending to be their father.

If your alluding to the bad end where it's mentioned that he's been dead for years, it's likely he faked his death to evade police/authorities, which explains why he's so reluctant to go to a hospital and be caught.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
What if Hunter isn't who he said he is and it turns out hes someone else.
The only way Hunter would not be himself, is if this game was science fiction with magical genies, or sex changing skin suits, or Annabelle (Hunter's deceased wife) had a sex change to become Hunter. These are incredibly unlikely as the author has said this game's world works like the real world. Women who become men are not able to impregnate other women, just as men who become women cannot get pregnant. ;)

The Ideas of a science fiction world could be fun in a game like Power Vacuum. But then it could turn out something like the game Ophelia played on her laptop in which she impregnated her entire family.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I always wondered how Brenna will react when she recieves the news, that her mother fucks her baby brother seems like shes not gonna take it as well as her mother did.
Would be great too see Brenna's reaction. I think she know's that Sterling is fucking Lucia and Catherine.
I am still hoping to see Sterling walking into a room and either Hunter/Drew are balls deep in Brenna/Catherine/Ophelia.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Damn! Do these deserves to be called teasers? These are literal sex scenes being spoiled for the audience and this is the second time it's happening, first was in ntr teasers. If this is what's teasing means then I am going to avoid these. it's crystal clear from these teasers, what's going on. This should be a surprise, when you play the game itself. But the absolute bummer for me are the sex scenes being spoiled.

Other Devs either just spoil random renders or something that doesn't make sense as easily as wwgs teasers does.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes