Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Ophelia's Suspicions

In Chapter Twelve, Ophelia lets her hunches guide her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why hit him? I listen to theories!
After Ophelia found out about Brenna and sterling, she called sterling into her room to discuss it then she make him accept some kind of deal or agreement which might or might not include Brenna, either way when sterling disclose that deal to Brenna, it pisses her off. The deal could be some kind of grounding like how she hid Brennas toys but my guess is it's something bigger than that.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
After Ophelia found out about Brenna and sterling, she called sterling into her room to discuss it then she make him accept some kind of deal which might or might not include Brenna, either way when sterling disclose that deal to Brenna it pisses her off. The deal could be some kind of grounding like how she hid Brennas toys but my guess is it's something bigger than that.
What if this leads to a bad ending where Drew fucks Brenna

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I always wondered how Brenna will react when she recieves the news, that her mother fucks her baby brother seems like shes not gonna swallow it as well as her mother did.
huh, did you happen to see the latest teasers already?

edit: i forgot to refresh, but teasers have been posted. It looks like your guess might be spot on, considering you made the guess before teasers were posted.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ophelia's Suspicions

In Chapter Twelve, Ophelia lets her hunches guide her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why hit him? I listen to theories!
so based on the teaser, Ophelia finds out that Sterling has been having sex with brenna and why she punch sterling is that she’s about to find out that Ophelia and sterling has been sleeping together and having sex. I have a feeling that this could lead to either a big threesome or a NTR scene

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It was inevitable that Sterling's partners would find out about each other. In fact it was necessary if we're heading for a harem scenario.

Ophelia seems relatively calm about it, probably because she already suspected and has mentally prepared herself.

Brenna is overreacting for some reason. Unlike with Catherine, I don't think it's out of protectiveness for Ophelia. Maybe something else gets revealed that Brenna didn't want Ophelia to know? :unsure:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so based on the teaser, Ophelia finds out that Sterling has been having sex with brenna and why she punch sterling is that she’s about to find out that Ophelia and sterling has been sleeping together and having sex. I have a feeling that this could lead to either a big threesome or a NTR scene
I'm more inclined to believe threesome. If you look at Ophelia in the renders, she actually doesn't look surprised or disappointed. She just wanted to confirm what she suspected since last chapter or two. It could be like the Drew and Tiff bad end, where Sterling can say the wrong words and upset them both and lose them, but other then that, I'm not seeing a bad end angle here.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It was inevitable that Sterling's partners would find out about each other. In fact it was necessary if we're heading for a harem scenario.

Ophelia seems relatively calm about it, probably because she already suspected and has mentally prepared herself.

Brenna is overreacting for some reason. Unlike with Catherine, I don't think it's out of protectiveness for Ophelia. Maybe something else gets revealed that Brenna didn't want Ophelia to know? :unsure:
I just think it's something as simple as Sterling not being honest with Brenna. At any time he could have told her he was sleeping with Ophelia, but he kept it a secret. The incest line was already crossed twice to Brenna's knowledge. Why not just tell her about the third one. That's what's probably upsetting her. In a way, you could say Sterling was cheating on Brenna.

Reactions: DarkKatarn

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
But she didnt react like that with Cath, well kinda.

On other note, I guess its either Cerberus or Ophelia sniffing the door ay?
Didn't she go in apoplectic rage when she found out about Cath, specifically, because she told Sterling not to break her heart?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, i can finally bring this up because the teasers got shared here. Notice this teaser and the Cerberus teaser are both same setting and they got shared back to back. It's Sterling and Brenna's sex scene. So i'm assuming that scene is the branch. Bad end is Cerberus and continuation is Ophelia.

The only thing i can't guess is the choice. Maybe leaving the door unlocked is the bad end. Though it can't be that since Cerberus walks in after Sterling leaves. Maybe for the first time we get a cum choice? lasting longer continues the game, but choosing to cum early leads to Cerberus walking in instead. Since Ophelia would be walking in later if you lasted longer.

I don't know, just brainstorming ideas.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I just think it's something as simple as Sterling not being honest with Brenna. At any time he could have told her he was sleeping with Ophelia, but he kept it a secret. The incest line was already crossed twice to Brenna's knowledge. Why not just tell her about the third one. That's what's probably upsetting her. In a way, you could say Sterling was cheating on Brenna.
That's a possibility. Brenna does have trust issues, but on the other hand I don't think she's that possessive of Sterling. She has other partners, and she knows Sterling has other partners.

Perhaps it's something about Ophelia specifically. Brenna herself has shown some lustful interest in Ophelia, maybe she's just jealous?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Im gonna say we r going to have a bad ending where Hunter is going to be eating out one of the girls ass holes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Most probably a threesome, but not in this scene yet

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, Brenna needs some time to cool down it looks like. It's gonna happen for sure, but probably not that scene.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do you think HUnter and Drew will both have a bad ending? And with who?
And maybe another 3some bad ending or gb lol

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes