Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
The very thing that makes this game "a one and only" in adult games is probably the reason why there are so many anti ntr or ntr conflicts around it.

The bad ends/side things:

I know they are non canon but that doesn't cut it for many. let's just forget about, who got more sex scenes and how? in game, and let's see who got more meaningful attention in the whole power vacuum universe. Who is shown as more determined to through down the other and not how he is going to persue sexual intercourse with a LI.

let's start with the game itself, the only person who's doing real shit is hunter, the efforts he is making to achieve his goals are more than double sterling's efforts.
He is drugging the household, he added drugs to make sterling weak, he have installed cameras in the household to keep a watch, he asked drew to help him in the matter, he made a website to possibly collect blackmail material (which can destroy the household in a jiffy) and to collect some extra money. And the bad ends just adds to the fun journey of hunter. Like how he managed to get the household pregnant, how he killed sterling using a bear, how he feminized sterling. In comparison what sterling have done so far?, most of the things that are supposed to be helping him against hunter are passive and not directly done by him like Brennas only fans, her dad's will giving him some insight, which he haven't used in any way so far. All he have done so far is how to fuck someone. Even the kevin hack event wasn't cracked by him entirely, even though me and I am sure many other would have noticed from the start that the hacker's name was weirdly pointing towards Kevin. The weirdest thing was when tiff found the bag full of drugs under hunters bed, he acted surprised which shows, he missed to check hunters room. The only thing he have done that I liked is getting drew to give her dna. Anyway that's the biggest problem for me about this game that sterling isn't as focused on the task at hand, almost seems carefree to me. So the non ntr story almost feels linear, unrewarding and Bland compared to the bad ends.

What ifs: 7 ntr what ifs and only one non ntr.

Dream Scenes: 4 ntr (one yet to come but it's obviously ntr so...) and only 1 non ntr.

Now what's going to be fun is to see "how WWG will compensate non ntr fans for all the bad ends they have to endure the whole game?". I personally will not be satisfied with only sending hunter to jail or even killing him in an instance. There should be an ending as gruesome and humiliating as Sterling had to endure so far.

+ Note: I know there wasn't supposed to be any canon ntr ending but I know many are asking for it so... Lol that is going to be fun, how WWG will handle that, I personally wouldn't like if this gets a true ntr ending, nevermind, just stating my preference.

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
let's start with the game itself, the only person who's doing real shit is hunter, the efforts he is making to achieve his goals are more than double sterling's efforts.
I'm not really interested in one side or the other of this debate but I have to point out that it is not uncommon for antagonists be the action and protagonists to react, sometimes turning the tides at the last act and sometimes just reacting all the way to the ending. So this doesn't really matter. Furthermore the MC has so much more stuff on his plate than Hunter with all of the side characters that even if Hunter is acting lots in the house MC is doing lots of other stuff too in addition to reacting to Hunter.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What ifs: 7 ntr what ifs and only one non ntr.

Dream Scenes: 4 ntr (one yet to come but it's obviously ntr so...) and only 1 non ntr.

Now what's going to be fun is to see "how WWG will compensate non ntr fans for all the bad ends they have to endure the whole game?". I personally will not be satisfied with only sending hunter to jail or even killing him in an instance. There should be an ending as gruesome and humiliating as Sterling had to endure so far.

+ Note: I know there wasn't supposed to be any canon ntr ending but I know many are asking for it so... Lol that is going to be fun, how WWG will handle that, I personally wouldn't like if this gets a true ntr ending, nevermind, just stating my preference.
The Dream scenes and What ifs were made because fans suggested and voted for them. WWG did not have a say in what gets made.

I've been in this thread since very close to the beginning. going on almost the third year now. I have not seen very many people suggest a canon NTR ending. I have wanted a canon NTR bad ending sure, but in this thread? I've hardly seen people suggest it, almost never really. Since you're saying "I know many are asking for it" instead of "I think many are asking for it", can you share some post suggesting canon bad ends?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not really interested in one side or the other of this debate but I have to point out that it is not uncommon for antagonists be the action and protagonists to react, sometimes turning the tides at the last act and sometimes just reacting all the way to the ending. So this doesn't really matter. Furthermore the MC has so much more stuff on his plate than Hunter with all of the side characters that even if Hunter is acting lots in the house MC is doing lots of other stuff too in addition to reacting to Hunter.
^This. Hunter is hunting (no pun) 1 girl per update. Sterling is interacting with every girl, all updates.

Let's not forget, because it seems many people including that guy, forget that Hunter warned Sterling NOT to take action. If he does anything to stop his fun, he'll put all the girls in the street. That's why Sterling can't do anything until the end, when he has all the pieces to take action without failing. He's got financial stability only recently with the only fans from Brenna. He has the Drugs also fairly recently. The pieces are coming together for him to act. He couldn't do anything sooner or he'll risk losing everything.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What if WWG done a dream scene where Drew was with Catherine when she first was introduced to the story/game. She could be fucking Catherine and then Sterling finds out and knocks her out.
Or have a dream scene of Drew/Ophelia.
Would also like to see a game of how it happened when Sterling was in a coma and all the girls where pregnant except Ophelia who gave birth to Hunters baby. How did he manage to corrupt them and fuck and knock them up.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In comparison what sterling have done so far?, most of the things that are supposed to be helping him against hunter are passive
You seem to forget that Hunter holds all the cards. The moment Sterling takes a direct action, Hunter pulls the plug. Sterling is forced to remain under the radar.
The weirdest thing was when tiff found the bag full of drugs under hunters bed, he acted surprised which shows, he missed to check hunters room.
Or the bag wasn't there when Sterling checked Hunter's room. The surprise wasn't "how didn't I check" but "how did Hunter slip up like that".

Reactions: TGafy and dartred

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
That's a possibility. Brenna does have trust issues, but on the other hand I don't think she's that possessive of Sterling. She has other partners, and she knows Sterling has other partners.

Perhaps it's something about Ophelia specifically. Brenna herself has shown some lustful interest in Ophelia, maybe she's just jealous?
I think it may also just be a question of age.
Ophelia has learned over the years how to better control her temper while Brenna is still quite young and just can't keep herself from letting her rage out physically.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I have to point out that it is not uncommon for antagonists be the action and protagonists to react
Can you give some examples that can support your point?

MC has so much more stuff on his plate than Hunter with all of the side characters that even if Hunter is acting lots in the house MC is doing lots of other stuff too in addition to reacting to Hunter.
Can you point out the stuff other than him trying to get into the females pants?

Reactions: Haight

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Thanos come to Earth to get the infinte stones and the heros have to fight back Infinity War
Harry Potter have to seek for the horcruxes to defeat Voldermont once he accomplish to come back
Loki try conquer Earth and make the heros form The Avengers in the first Avengers movie
Rocky Balboa fighting Ivan Drago to revenge Apollo Creed's death.
Luke Skywalker going to fight Dath Vader to help his captured friends in Empire Strike Back
John Wick killing everyone because they killed his dog

Reactions: Cuddleeschew

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sure, EVERY make believe story or fantasy EVER. The hero of the stories never go to the demon king, villain, antagonist before they've done anything wrong. Bad guys exist, because they must do wrong first and the hero is then created to counter him. The hero is never made first, otherwise if a hero kills a villain before the villain commits a crime, then the hero is really the bad guy.

I showed you examples, because it's all that exist. YOU show ME an example where the hero of the story defeated the villain before the villain commits crimes.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
most super hero stories are the superheros reacting to what a super villain does, for example, batman almost never seeks the joker out unless he suspects him of a crime, superman never goes looking in space for evil aliens.
Recent example, 'everything everywhere all at once', its plot only starts because the main antagonist starts taking action, and most of the movie is just the main character reacting to other characters until the end.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
minority report... technically :ROFLMAO:
Is that the movie where they see what crimes they might do in the future? Even then, doesn't it end with the machine being wrong in that the crimes might not happen and they were arresting innocent people and they did away with the machine? Might be another movie I'm thinking of.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes