Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Or the bag wasn't there when Sterling checked Hunter's room. The surprise wasn't "how didn't I check" but "how did Hunter slip up like that".
This is an "or" that you thought about on this thread but it wasn't ever shown in the game. Sterling didn't even said that "I looked for them but didn't find them" or that " i didn't thought hunter would be so dumb to hide his drug stash under a bed", he even put them into a vault which again adds to the fact that he didn't find those before (because he didn't tried) otherwise he would have taken action and that, it was something important. So your statement doesn't hold any ground.
You seem to forget that Hunter holds all the cards. The moment Sterling takes a direct action, Hunter pulls the plug. Sterling is forced to remain under the radar.
Hunter warned him NOT to make any moves. It was one of his earliest threats. If Sterling made any moves, he will kick the entire family out of the house and they would live in the streets. That's why Sterling isn't making any moves, not because he is scared or doesn't know what to do, but because if he does anything, his family will pay for it.
You are forgetting the dynamics of blackmailing, the blackmailer always say to not do anything stupid but for the one who is getting blackmailed "stupid" would be to just give in to the blackmailer or do something so drastic that it comes in sight of the blackmailer. Sterling don't know, because his character is made like that as I've already said but you should know by now that even if sterling push it a little bit, hunter can't just leave his dream just to show sterling the consequences of his actions that is stopping the flow because that would be mutual damage, because Hunter will not be able to get the household either. Also hunter can't get rid of sterling straight up without making up some shit like the bear one or the sterling feminization one because he is loved by the household. By keeping this in mind there are endless possibilities to give some scenes where sterling is actually doing something to get rid of hunter which would have been fun for the vanilla fans to watch.

That's why he reacts to Hunters attempts instead of pre-emptive blocking. Sure, I'm surprised Hunter hasn't actually called him out on Sterling cock blocking him or taken actions to punish Sterling. In a way, he's going against what Hunter told him to do, but that's not here nor there.
I am not suggesting that sterling do something that blocks hunter entirely from approaching the girls but a story where Sterling is shown doing something that will have a weakening effect on hunter in the far future or something that sterling thinks will weaken hunter in near future but somehow he turns out to be wrong like replacing hunters drugs with something weak or entirely useless like he did in one of the Ophelia bad ends. Another way to look at it would be that sterling is shown making himself financially strong instead of relying entirely on Brenna or other LIs like Catherine and Ophelia are foreshadowed to be financially helpful in future releases.
These little actions can make sterling a little likeable which he isn't so much at the moment.

+ Question: if he wasn't allowed to make a move why he told tiff to say to hunter that "I confiscated the drugs" if he asks and then put them into a vault?

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You are forgetting the dynamics of blackmailing
The blackmail came later. Hunter holds all the cards since he's the one paying the morgage. If Sterling gets rid of Hunter, they lose the house, hence the plan to make money. If Sterling was the one making money, Hunter could have easily gotten rid of him because Sterling was still a newcomer at that point, so he had to convince Brenna to make the money.
Now they're in a position of blackmail, since Sterling underestimated Hunter and didn't anticipate camera's. And Sterling can't get rid of them since he still doesn't have a contingency for when Hunter's financial aid disappears.
but you should know by now that even if sterling push it a little bit, hunter can't just leave his dream just to show sterling the consequences of his actions that is stopping the flow because that would be mutual damage.
And if Sterling does something over against Hunter, Hunter has proof that Sterling is "up to no good", but Sterling has nothing on Hunter. So there would be no mutual damage.
Also hunter can't get rid of sterling straight up without making up some shit like the bear one or the sterling feminization one because he is loved by the household.
Not anymore since all those "non-actions" you're complaining about made Sterling loved by the household. At the start, he was an outsider and no one would have questioned it if he had left again.
but a story where Sterling is shown doing something that will have a weakening effect on hunter in the far future or something that sterling thinks will weaken hunter in near future
Like getting Brenna to make money so they don't need to rely on Hunter for paying the morgage? Or getting closer to his family so he can't be removed so easily?
+ Question: if he wasn't allowed to make a move why he told tiff to say to hunter that "I confiscated the drugs" if he asks and then put them into a vault?
Because Sterling is playing mindgames. If Sterling told Tiff not to say anything, Hunter would have suspected Sterling and started looking into what he was up to and perhaps uncover just what Sterling was up to (Hunter doesn't know about his alliance with Lucia for instance). But if Hunter knows that Sterling has the drugs there's no need for that, since he already knows Sterling is trying to stop him. Basically, it's easier to be dishonest if you're being honest.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Hunter holds all the cards since he's the one paying the morgage.
And if Sterling does something over against Hunter, Hunter has proof that Sterling is "up to no good", but Sterling has nothing on Hunter. So there would be no mutual damage.
But if Hunter knows that Sterling has the drugs there's no need for that, since he already knows Sterling is trying to stop him.
Can anyone make sense of this for me?
Or did you meant this?
if sterling push it a little bit, hunter wouldn't just leave his dream that easily just to show sterling the consequences of his actions that is stopping the flow because that would be mutual damage, because Hunter will not be able to get the household either.
If Sterling was the one making money, Hunter could have easily gotten rid of him because Sterling was still a newcomer at that point, so he had to convince Brenna to make the money.
We are living in 2023, sterling didn't have to especially do anything physical that is easy to notice, he very much could have worked on a PC. And it's just a story if Dev wants it anything is possible. Anyway, good thing he is helping Brenna and rightfully getting half of her earning. Also it was just an example of things that could have been shown on Sterling's part but I personally don't have any major issue with this one.
Not anymore since all those "non-actions" you're complaining about made Sterling loved by the household. At the start, he was an outsider and no one would have questioned it if he had left again.
Not the "non-actions" but the actions that sterling did to get their trust and affection and I have to give it to wwg he really outdid in this aspect. I wasn't complaining, just stating my perspective.

Sterling would have done things without hunter noticing in earlier chapters because even in the real world their is this saying "you are innocent until you get caught".

Still it would not have been questionable if sterling did something outside of badends that hunter noticed and didn't got rid of him for that, maybe a warning or two.

Really it's shown in current game that hunter was fed up of sterling Meddling with his affairs that he has to get rid of him, meddling that was during badends and not from main story.

Like getting Brenna to make money so they don't need to rely on Hunter for paying the morgage? Or getting closer to his family so he can't be removed so easily?
I have already mentioned these are helping but I am saying something more than that would have been appreciated by many and that wouldn't need that many renders or story writing certainly not more than the story, renders and 2 animations that were wasted on making "games" in this game especially in the "DnD game" But it would have been majorly appreciated by the fan base at the moment he is not liked by many and hated by some. Even so far in the game sterling is only physically appealing but not so much has changed on the mental department.

Again I am not complaining or demanding something. Just stating my perspective that if wwg have implemented this their would be more praise and less debate on this thread unless it was intentional for some other reason.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Or did you meant this?

We are living in 2023, sterling didn't have to especially do anything physical that is easy to notice, he very much could have worked on a PC. And it's just a story if Dev wants it anything is possible. Anyway, good thing he is helping Brenna and rightfully getting half of her earning. Also it was just an example of things that could have been shown on Sterling's part but I personally don't have any major issue with this one.

Not the "non-actions" but the actions that sterling did to get their trust and affection and I have to give it to wwg he really outdid in this aspect. I wasn't complaining, just stating my perspective.

Sterling would have done things without hunter noticing in earlier chapters because even in the real world their is this saying "you are innocent until you get caught".

Still it would not have been questionable if sterling did something outside of badends that hunter noticed and didn't got rid of him for that, maybe a warning or two.

Really it's shown in current game that hunter was fed up of sterling Meddling with his affairs that he has to get rid of him, meddling that was during badends and not from main story.

I have already mentioned these are helping but I am saying something more than that would have been appreciated by many and that wouldn't need that many renders or story writing certainly not more than the story, renders and 2 animations that were wasted on making "games" in this game especially in the "DnD game" But it would have been majorly appreciated by the fan base at the moment he is not liked by many and hated by some. Even so far in the game sterling is only physically appealing but not so much has changed on the mental department.

Again I am not complaining or demanding something. Just stating my perspective that if wwg have implemented this their would be more praise and less debate on this thread unless it was intentional for some other reason.
I've been trying to follow this fragmented conversation, but I just want to point out a few things:

First, Sterling is only 19 and very inexperienced; he worked a night job through high school and that's it. He doesn't yet have the skills or knowledge to easily take care of the family and outwit Hunter at everything.

Second, this is a story, which means the characters have to struggle and learn/grow before they can solve their problems. We all know Frodo could've probably flown the One Ring straight to Mt. Doom on a giant eagle, but that'd be a pretty boring story. Just jet it play out, I'm sure Sterling will defeat Hunter in the end.

In fact, if Hunter was removed too quickly, Sterling would likely never have built his harem in the first place.

Reactions: shitass1001
Dec 21, 2019
Vanilla players begged me to remove Hunter from every non-NTR scene.

Now, vanilla players are angry that I didn't have some epic cat and mouse game with Hunter?

You dummies don't know what you want.
I enjoyed the scenes with Hunter and I hope there will be many in chapter 12. Will you be integrating the "What If" scenes into the main game in the future?

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Thanos come to Earth to get the infinte stones and the heros have to fight back Infinity War
Harry Potter have to seek for the horcruxes to defeat Voldermont once he accomplish to come back
Loki try conquer Earth and make the heros form The Avengers in the first Avengers movie
Rocky Balboa fighting Ivan Drago to revenge Apollo Creed's death.
Luke Skywalker going to fight Dath Vader to help his captured friends in Empire Strike Back
John Wick killing everyone because they killed his dog
most super hero stories are the superheros reacting to what a super villain does, for example, batman almost never seeks the joker out unless he suspects him of a crime, superman never goes looking in space for evil aliens.
Recent example, 'everything everywhere all at once', its plot only starts because the main antagonist starts taking action, and most of the movie is just the main character reacting to other characters until the end.
Sure, EVERY make believe story or fantasy EVER. The hero of the stories never go to the demon king, villain, antagonist before they've done anything wrong. Bad guys exist, because they must do wrong first and the hero is then created to counter him. The hero is never made first, otherwise if a hero kills a villain before the villain commits a crime, then the hero is really the bad guy.

I showed you examples, because it's all that exist. YOU show ME an example where the hero of the story defeated the villain before the villain commits crimes.
I contemplated on this for some time but in the end I realised that I didn't had to.

Don't know why you are comparing triple A movies with this game but anyway as I have already said either you misunderstood my point or are entirely wrong in making a point because if your point is that MCs of these stories doesn't make a move until the antagonist make a major move again when they are already a threat then you definitely are wrong.

it always start with the antagonist making a move like blackmailing, killing a loved one, doing some other shit or its already established that antagonist is worth punishing for an event in past. After that most MCs goes head on heels against the antagonist at least most likeable ones.

About them not taking risks lol, these movies are full of MCs making some dumb/risky moves that end up working in the end, that some might question "what the heck is going on here?" but still people like them.

And comparing sterling with John wick?

Only1P I don't know why you deleted your post but your suggestion end up relating to this because denji (MC) was really careless in that series just like sterling but I would like to say that he is super power full, his speciality is only to get to the action and get shit done, everything else is done by others, he can afford to be careless and in the end it would make sense because he is super power full, many if not most superhero titles are like that.

dartred I have something for you. It's called "The Fosters", it have almost similar premise like this one, the only difference is that the MC in that story is a lot more engaged in fucking the antagonist than this one. He literally let his "ninja" sister (J/k) to get prohibited door keys from the sleeping antagonist even though they knew it would have dire consequences if they got caught, dumb right? But that's the only scene I remember crystal clear because it gave me goosebumps. Although It's a little short and if I remember correctly the ending was immature but first release of the fosters 2 just got released so it will probably be compensated by that.

Reactions: BREATitIN303

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Ophelia was forced to sell the house to pay overdue bills, but Hunter stepped in and saved the day. He's the one who's paying all the bills. If Hunter is gone, they lose the house and thus everything. So, at the moment any action against Hunter is a no-win scenario. Either Hunter wins and Sterling loses, or Hunter loses and Sterling (and the others) still lose, a lot more than Hunter would lose.
We are living in 2023, sterling didn't have to especially do anything physical that is easy to notice, he very much could have worked on a PC.
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by this. Do you mean he'd go after an office job where he can work at home? He's 19 without office experience. Not a lot of people are hiring, not in this economy.
Again, don't know what you mean by this. All the meddling that Sterling did was in the main story since the bad endings aren't canon thus never happened.
renders and 2 animations that were wasted on making "games" in this game especially in the "DnD game"
Hey! I liked the DnD game! I thought it was a real shame it never came back and I've always suggested someone would bring it back for a What If (yes, a non-NTR What If! The audacity!).
But it would have been majorly appreciated by the fan base at the moment he is not liked by many and hated by some.
And the ones who hate Sterling are people who don't get the joke. I swear, satire is a lost artform that no one gets anymore. This whole game is a joke! A parody of your run of the mill AVN! Instead of the MC being the creepy underhanded blackmailing and drugging horny creep, it's the guy we're trying to stop and we play the moral superior character.
Even so far in the game sterling is only physically appealing but not so much has changed on the mental department.
Yes, because intelligence and wisdom are just a stats on a character sheet and can be raised by reading various books. It doesn't work that way. Unlike strenght, those are stats that very rarely change and even less move upwards. Not to insult Sterling, but once an idiot, always an idiot.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I contemplated on this for some time but in the end I realised that I didn't had to.

Don't know why you are comparing triple A movies with this game but anyway as I have already said either you misunderstood my point or are entirely wrong in making a point because if your point is that MCs of these stories doesn't make a move until the antagonist make a major move again when they are already a threat then you definitely are wrong.

it always start with the antagonist making a move like blackmailing, killing a loved one, doing some other shit or its already established that antagonist is worth punishing for an event in past. After that most MCs goes head on heels against the antagonist at least most likeable ones.

About them not taking risks lol, these movies are full of MCs making some dumb/risky moves that end up working in the end, that some might question "what the heck is going on here?" but still people like them.

And comparing sterling with John wick?
Your comment that we all replied to was asking for examples of stories where the antagonist makes the first move/is the active character for most of the story. We weren't comparing sterling to AAA movie characters, we were giving examples of stories in which the antagonist makes the first move.

If you boil down story components then we can make a comparison between john wick and sterling, it starts with the exposition, in Power Vacuums case its basically "its been a long time since i have seen my family, Catherine still loves me, Ophelia is really happy to have me back, Brenna is a bit bitchy but we worked it out." then the inciting incident, this this case its Sterling seeing Hunter grope Ophelia. Now if we look at John Wick, there is the exposition, "I love my dog im happy living a quiet life", then the inciting incident is the bad guys killing the dog.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019

Now, vanilla players are angry that I didn't have some epic cat and mouse game with Hunter?

This leads to the obvious conclusion - just do this game like you do it rn, no real need for changes. )

Reactions: dartred

Jul 30, 2020
guys how much ntr content is there after ch9 ? last time i played there was 3 ntr event for the MC's family.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
guys how much ntr content is there after ch9 ? last time i played there was 3 ntr event for the MC's family.
Here's a list of all the bad ends that i keep

CH 1 - 3 bad ends, where he gropes every girl from a weird angle. our introduction to the possibilities of not stopping Hunter
CH 2 - Eva bad end (main). No secondary bad end
CH 3 - Aliza bad end with Hunter (main). Aliza bad end with Kevin.
CH 4 - Cath bad end blow job (main). Brenna bad end in shed.
CH 5 - Brenna DnD bad end (main). Cath DnD bad end. Mallory bad end. note: Brenna and Cath do not reset the game when seen.
CH 6 - Ophelia bad end (main). No secondary bad end
CH 7 - Brenna bad end (main). Pool pregnant time skip bad end
CH 8 - Cath bad end (main). Lucia bad end
CH 9 - Cath and Amber bad end (main). Every girl (except lucia) bad end.
CH 10 - Ophelia bad end (main). Tiff bad end
CH 11 - Cath, Brenna, Ophelia and Tiff. Drew and Brenna (EDIT): This isn't a bad end, but it's controversial. There is a bestiality scene that can be avoided with Rebecca in CH 11.

Last edited:

Jul 30, 2020
Here's a list of all the bad ends that i keep

CH 1 - 3 bad ends, where he gropes every girl from a weird angle. our introduction to the possibilities of not stopping Hunter
CH 2 - Eva bad end (main). No secondary bad end
CH 3 - Aliza bad end with Hunter (main). Aliza bad end with Kevin.
CH 4 - Cath bad end blow job (main). Brenna bad end in shed.
CH 5 - Brenna DnD bad end (main). Cath DnD bad end. Mallory bad end. note: Brenna and Cath do not reset the game when seen.
CH 6 - Ophelia bad end (main). No secondary bad end
CH 7 - Brenna bad end (main). Pool pregnant time skip bad end
CH 8 - Cath bad end (main). Lucia bad end
CH 9 - Cath and Amber bad end (main). Every girl (except lucia) bad end.
CH 10 - Ophelia bad end (main). Tiff bad end
CH 11 - Cath, Brenna, Ophelia and Tiff. Drew and Brenna (EDIT): This isn't a bad end, but it's controversial. There is a bestiality scene that can be avoided with Rebecca in CH 11.
last time i played was like a year ago (i guess around chapter 9 or 10. i think there was a party or MC had to go the neighborhood/aunt's ?) to be honest i don't remember them, i just remember the big ntr events like the robot sex with little sister, mom being drunk/drugged, not sure about the big sister

anyway this looks like a win-win. i think i'll download it again xd

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

Just chiming in, an epic cat and mouse game would be great, Hunter and Sterling trying to one up one another is the funniest dynamic in the game.

That's all, I've never complained about Hunter, Thanks for the game.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes